• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cat's Eye -Bare Foot torture scene

Jack the Tickle

The movie Cat's Eye by Stephen King contains a semi-humorous bare foot torture scene some may be interested in.A barefoot woman(Beautiful actress Mary D'Arcy)is placed in a locked room with a metal grate floor.An electric shock is applied to the floor which makes her hop around doing the "Barefoot Boogie" as sparks fly and music plays.
The movie Harper has already been mentioned where Julie Harris has a lighted cigarrete applied to the soles of her bare feet to make her talk(and she does).
But my personal favorite is the barefoot tickle torture scene in the Brothers Karamazov where a good old fashioned feather drives a barefoot woman wild.

i still dont know why you guys all think that in harper she is burned on her feet with the cigarette? ive seen the movie a couple times and they DONT SHOW where he is applying the cigarette to. it is purely an assumption that it is her feet. i wish they had actually shown it.

I don't understand why you guy get off on foot torture of that kind at all. I sure hope I son't fined any of you dating my sister, or it piano wire and a lime filled pit for you.

Jack the Tickle said:
The movie Cat's Eye by Stephen King contains a semi-humorous bare foot torture scene some may be interested in.A barefoot woman(Beautiful actress Mary D'Arcy)is placed in a locked room with a metal grate floor.An electric shock is applied to the floor which makes her hop around doing the "Barefoot Boogie" as sparks fly and music plays.

it is blatant that Ms. D'Arcy is NOT barefoot, she is wearing stockings...possibly to protect her in real life from the electric shocks. To this day I wonder if this scene might have been real, the actress really reacting to these shocks. It would have been nice to see her do this scene barefoot, just to add some juice into it. I personally love this 30 second (wish it was longer) scene...:)

SlaverTickler said:
I don't understand why you guy get off on foot torture of that kind at all. I sure hope I son't fined any of you dating my sister, or it piano wire and a lime filled pit for you.

Hey!! Dont judge....isnt that why we come here rather than talk about this kind of stuff in real life? Keep in mind that most S&M and pain related fetish people see US as the freaks! :p

(And I have learned that heating or even slapping the feet red makes them that much more ticklish!)

maybe you forgot the scene where a fast asleep drew barrymore has her sole tickled by the goblins feathered hat.

Re: Re: Cat's Eye -Bare Foot torture scene

lust4feet said:
it is blatant that Ms. D'Arcy is NOT barefoot, she is wearing stockings...possibly to protect her in real life from the electric shocks. To this day I wonder if this scene might have been real, the actress really reacting to these shocks. It would have been nice to see her do this scene barefoot, just to add some juice into it. I personally love this 30 second (wish it was longer) scene...:)

It's called acting and Practical Effects.

She jumps around and they create sparks underneath the grid to simulate electricity.

Re: Re: Re: Cat's Eye -Bare Foot torture scene

David Tyler said:
It's called acting and Practical Effects.

She jumps around and they create sparks underneath the grid to simulate electricity.

that still wouldn't answer why she was in stockinged feet rather than completely barefoot... :confused:

I was maybe 4 when I saw that movie on television and it scared the crap outta me!! I thought that little goblin was going to come into my room at night... and for some reason I thought he was in the grocery store too... I was a strange child though. But still, the horror! Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

Drew Barrymore?

Wait! What movie does Drew Barrymore get tickled by goblins in? I love Drew and I'd love to know what movie it is. Cheers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cat's Eye -Bare Foot torture scene

lust4feet said:
that still wouldn't answer why she was in stockinged feet rather than completely barefoot... :confused:

That's a question you'd have to ask the costumer....

SlaveTickler said:
I don't understand why you guy get off on foot torture of that kind at all. I sure hope I don't fined any of you dating my sister, or it piano wire and a lime filled pit for you.

If she's into it.... it's kind of a mute point ( besides, I don't play the piano & I prefer bananas to limes - but it would be a thoughtful wedding gift anyway.......!)

Great Scene!!

As a stocking foot lover, I can postively gurantee that she's in stockings!!

As for Drew Barrymore, this was BEFORE she turned to drink and drugs....so she's about seven years old. Not a bad film, though...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Re: Great Scene!!

She did get rib tickled in that movie where Matt Frewer was her dad... you know... where she was living in the desert - aw, you know, THAT one! I can't remember the name of it.....

Yes, I believe "Far From Home" is it. It's a short scene (1 -3 seconds) but an explosive, screaming reaction as she lays on her stomach in bed and gets tickled on her sides.....

Cat's Eye-Barefoot Torture Scene

The beautiful actress,Mary D'Arcy could have started a new dance craze-The D'Arcy.It would consists of beautiful barefoot babes hopping around to the music.

Re: Cat's Eye-Barefoot Torture Scene

Jack the Tickle said:
The beautiful actress,Mary D'Arcy could have started a new dance craze-The D'Arcy.It would consists of beautiful barefoot babes hopping around to the music.

it's quite unfortunate Ms D'Arcy isn't in too many films....very pretty and I'm somewhat surprise she really didn't make it that far acting wise :(

foot torture: Harper

Quite the contrary, I own this film, Harper, and Julie Harris does have her barefeet tortured with a ciarette. The veRsion most people are seeing is the edited TV version where there is a closeup shot of her face only. The unedited one can sometimes be seen on A and E.Robert Webber(the bad guy) is holding her ankles while she sits in a chair, her arms held behind her back by Strother Martin. Her bare soles are facing the camera as he applies the cig to them, while she screams. I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid and liked to fantasize that they were tickling her. Still do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back