• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wait Begins And .. Secrets Exposed

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross was waiting and hoping for some form of settlement with Borgier, Ross knew that he also had to keep his "Eye on the Ball" with his own company and affairs.

Such meant trying to focus on the day to day affairs of RossShell, to keep his life with Kayley in proper order.

Yet, as all this was going on, Ross , who suffered from frequent migraines, found that his migraines were severely worsening, and increasing in frequency, and intensity.

With all that was going on , Ross tried to keep his condition quiet from Kayley , who was a frequent "Worrier"

Finally, Ross had no choice but to schedule a brain scan with his neurologist. He told Kayley that he was going to be tied up in an all day meeting and could not be disturbed, and told his office staff that he had an appointment, and not to tell Kayley exactly what time she could reach him.

Ross had a long brain scan at the Doctor's office, and was told that he would have to wait weeks for the results to come back.

In the meantime, Kayley tried to reach Ross at both his office, and on his cell phone, and could not.

When Ross finished at the Doctor's office, he was exhausted, and decided to call a car, and go home.

When Ross opened the door, Kayley got in his face. "Where the Hell were you, Mister, were you with another woman?!!" Kayley charged, pointing her index finger in Ross's face.

Ross started to laugh, and pushed past Kayley , and into the bedroom. "Shut up, Kayley! I have a headache. I was going to tell you what's going on, but you know what, if you are going to be like that , you can just go to Hell!" Ross exclaimed.

"I just want the truth, Ross! " Kayley appealed.

"Fine, you want the truth? Here it is! Remember, you 've always said there is and was never any other woman for me, except you? No, I was not with another woman,. and I never will be, unless one day you throw me out, and 'I'm free, or you die before me. I was at the Doctor's office, and I think you know why, too!" " Ross said infactically.

"You;re still having those migraines? " Kayley said.

"The teacher gets the right answer! Give Kayley an A!" Ross said with a sarcastic tone.

"Why didn't you tell me about this, and why did you not tell me you were going? Kayley asked, trying to be sympathetic, but also clearly upset.

"Why did I not tell you? Let;s see: You're a chronic worry wart. You overreact to everything. I knew this would only be one day, and that I will have to get back to work as I always do. I needed to do this to find out what it is" Ross said.

"What did the Doctor say?" Kayley asked.

"I have to wait six weeks for the results, and to just go about my life. So, thats what I'm going to do. I'm going to get undressed, relax, ask my wife what she wants to do for dinner, and then tomorrow, I'm going to get up, go to work as I always do, and figure out how to deal with George Borgier, and to keep our lives going" Ross said.

"Ross I'm sorry if I sounded insensitive. I know you have not been feeling well, and that you have a lot on your mind" Kayley said

"Kayley, I love you, I always have, and I always will. If you truly believed I was with another woman because you did not know exactly where I was yesterday,. what am I supposed to say? What does that say about our relationship" Ross said.

"I really did not think that. I was just shooting off. I'm relieved that I know what is really going on. Let's just try to have a nice time, and deal with this Borgier problem day by day" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley ordered dinner, tried to relax, and forget about the unpleasant misunderstanding of that day.

Far more significant things were coming. What would those be? That remained to be seen.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back