• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Settlement Accomplished. Or.. Settlement Rejected?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As Ross was waiting for the test results on his migraines, Ross put every effort into figuring out how to get papers signed for a resolution.

Both Ross, and Ross's attorneys, knew that a "Contingent Settlement" was not an actual signed settlement, and,, that even though the matters between Ross and Borgier seemed like they were going to be settled, the parties also knew that any number of things could go wrong to prevent the actual settlement from happening.

Ross and his attorneys had two serious problems. Borgier's business creditors, and the tax department.

The parties were examining the assets of Borger's company, the lawsuits against the company and Borgier himself, and the potential tax problems and penalties that could be assessed against Borgier and his company.

One problem Ross and his attorneys saw, was that all the civil lawsuits could be settled, and then at the last minute , the tax department could freeze all assets of Borgier's company, and the whole settlement house of cards could collapse

The attorneys, Ross, and Borgier, discussed the idea of breaking up Borgier's current company into pieces, selling the company off piece by piece, giving the tax department a settlement first, and then all of Borgier's other creditors would have to wait in line for cents on the dollar.

It was not an "ideal settlement" for anyone, but,it might be the best that could be done under the circumstances.

As the whole process moved along., Ross also tried to have Borgier and Borgier's lawyers agree, to appoint Ross the financial overseer of the whole situation. Borgier was ready to sign off on all of the agreements.

At the last minute, a dramatic turn of events happened.

Early one morning. Ross walked into his office , and was greeted by a process server.

"Mister Ross C, I'm a Process Server The tax department is aware of what you and Mr Borgier are trying to settle. Such is unacceptable. The tax department is hereby placing a lien on all assets and accounts of George Borgier's current company"

Ross took the papers, read them, and felt his blood go cold.

A minute later , Ross' s secretary walked into Ross's office. "Ross, George Borgier is on the phone"

Ross picked up the phone. "Ross, it's George. I'm guessing you know" George said.

"Yes . George, I know. I'm going to call my attorneys; and I suggest you call yours . This changes the whole dynamic. We all have to talk with our attorneys" Ross said.

When Ross got home that night, he walked in the door with a somber look on his face.

"Uh, oh, that look tells me that George and you do not have a settlement" Kayley said.

"No, we dont, the tax department put a lien on all of the assets of George's company. " Ross replied.

"Oh, fuck" Kayley said.

"Fuck is right. George and me have to talk with the attorneys, and the attorneys have to talk to the tax department. I dont know what happens now" Ross said.

Ross sat down with a serious look.

With this new development, the outcome was really uncertain.

What would happen? That remained to be seen.

Yes, Thought I would throw that twist in.

I have to think about where this goes next.

I will of course come up with a direction soon .

Stay Tuned

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back