• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling of Katie Holmes

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Hey I'm new to this and this is my first story I've wrote so tell me what you think when you finish reading it.

It was an early morning and Katie decided that she was going to go out for an early morning jog to get some breakfast. But little did she know that she wouldn't make it to where she was going. After about 5 minutes of jogging two men completey wearing black clothes and black masks jumped from behind Katie wrestling her to the ground. Katie tried fighting them off but it was no good, one of the masked figures had already a washcloth of choloform in Katie's face and in moments she was out..........

2 hours later

2 hours later katie woke up and found herself completely tied up, she was soon to discover as well that she had been stripped down to her underwear. HELP ME!!!! screamed Katie but no one answered, she soon tried to get loose herself but that didn't work either, she then decided that she could only sit and wait to see what would happen to her. Within moments one of the black masked figures walked in and up to Katie staring at her absolutely sexy body. Katie became annoyed by this and said "Let me out of here this instance or I will have you arrested" "Your in no condition to dictate terms Miss Holmes" Katie thought she recognized the voice but she couldn't put a name to it. The figure then moved a little close to Katie staring at her ribs." Are you by any chance ticklish my dear" said the masked figure. Katie's eyes immeditately widened, she knew herself that she was extremely ticklish and couldn't bare to be tickled. "I'll take that as a yes" said the figure who had seen Katie's eyes widen. "What do you want" asked Katie, right now" I want to discover where you are mostly ticklish" stated the masked figure, and with that comment the figure then began an immediate attack on Katie's ribs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!! laughed katie
PLEASE STTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! the masked figure ignored her pleas and continued tickling up and down katie's ribs. "Miss Holmes you seen to be quite ticklish I see, tell me is there where your mostly ticklish," katie could only laugh as the wicked tickling continued on her ribs. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE STOP THIS!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'm SOOOOOO TICKLISH!!! " I know you are my dear, but there is a point to this tickling, that point is I do not like what you did to Dawson on Dawson's Creek, that guy loved you very much, and you just go off and cheat on him with his best friend Pacey." the masked figure now focused on tickling both katie's ribs and her sexy bellybutton. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! I DIDN'T AHAHAH HAAAVVEE AAHAHAHA CHOOOOIOIOCE! laughed Katie, I'M SIMMMMMMMPLYY AN AAHAHHACCTOR AND I DO AS I'M TOLD AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH, OHOHOH GOD YOUR TICKLING MEEEEEEEHHHHHH SO MUCH!!! PLEEEAAASEEE STOP IT!!!! ORRR AT LEAST TICKLE ME ANYWHERE BUT MY RIBS AND BELLYBUTTON!!! THOSE ARE MY TWO MOST TICKLISH SPAAHAHOTS!!. This tickling will stop under one condition Miss Holmes."As the figure now tickled Katie under her armpits. AHAHAHHAHAHHAH was all Katie could let out as the new tickling commenced. You must tell your director that you wish in the upcoming script to get back with Dawson. If you do not do this I will keep you locked up in here until you do. And don't think the Police will find you because they never will, This warehouse your in has a secret room underneath that we can keep you in to tickle you non-stop each day. AHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! was all Katie could get out of her mouth!!! So what do you say Miss Holmes, do we have a deal? I AHAHAH CAAHAHAN"T DOOOOOO THAT!!! "What was that Miss Holmes" as the figure now resumed the tickling of Katie's ribs. NNAHAHAHOOOOOOO!!! NOT MY RIBS!!!!
The figure continued tickling Katie for another hours on her ribs,bellybutton and her armpits for another hour. OK OK!!! screamed Katie, I'LL DO IT!!!!! the figure immeditately stopped the tickling. "I'll convince my director to let me get back with Dawson in the show, just please don't tickle my ribs and bellybutton anymore PLEASE!!" Miss Holmes you will not endure this tickling ever again as long as you do what I have instructed you to do. "One other thing though, if you tell the police or anyone about what has happened here today, I can guarantee you will be right back here and tickled non-stop, agreed?" "Agreed" said Katie who was still giggling from the tickling. The masked figure then applied another washcloth of chloroform to Katie's face and she was once again out.

The Next Day

The Next day at the studio Katie went immeditately to her director and asked that the script be written that she could get back with Dawson. The Director reluctantly agreed to Katie's request, later on Katie ran into Dawson who was coming out of his Dressing Room, she decided to tell him about the change in the script. Dawson seemed very excited about the script and was deffinitely looking forward to doing the show now. Upon hearing this he asked Katie if she wanted to go out and celebrate the new event. She agreed and Dawson immeditately went into his dressing room to fetch his car keys. Katie Briefly just peaked in and happened to notice something on a chair that caught her attention. It was a black mask that had a washcloth beside it.

THE END

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back