• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

revenge on my babysitter suzanne

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
sorry i haven't been around lately. i had so many things to take care of. i've been watching my niece this summer and i went to my cousin's wedding not to mention the fact that i've been taking exams for nursing school and teaching kids at the local ymca. my older sister told me that she was having dinner with suzanne, my old babysitter and topic of my previous stories. after the tickling she gave me on the tire swing i really wanted to get revenge. i just didn't know how yet. then it hit me. my school was planning on having a haunted house for halloween. there was a dungeon scene with a stretch rack. we were looking for volunteers and i asked her to be the rack victim. all she had to do was wait until the tour party comes by and she would turn her head toward them and scream. being a practical joker she quickly agreed. a real rack was made. chains would hold her wrists while her ankles would be put in stocks. all she was wearing was a slightly torn midriff tanktop and knee-level skirt. she was barefoot. she was on the rack when i walked over with washable red paint. i told her it was blood to make her look like she suffered a lot. i dipped the paintbrush and began painting her body. i was soo turned on. i did her arms and she was fine until i hit her armpits. she giggled and started to wiggle. i told her it wouldn't look realistic if the bloody slashes were all scriggly and asked her to hold still. i went to her tummy and she bit her lip and tried to hold still but her body started to tremble. you're tickling me on purpose she said while giggling. i told her no and that tickling on purpose would be like this and i pinched her side. she squealed and pulled away as best she could. i painted down her legs and when i got to her ankles she said oh no! i lightly brushed her soles as she laughed heartily but i slowed it down. i didn't want to spoil the surprise for the kids about to enter. when the haunted house opened i stayed near her as a one of the torturors. i had a black mask on with foan spikes. looking back on it i looked like an executioner's midget assistant. i stood at her feet and when a group of kids stopped to look i would drag a finger up her sole. she would jerk her foot and scream. the kids would run away. i would alternate in stroking her feet. right left right left. after it was over and we let her loose she pounced on me tickled my ribs for a couple of minutes. we laughed all the way home.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back