• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another old story (M/F Feet, Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Posting another old story from my newsgroup days...enjoy

Recently I posted one of my tickling experiences. Here are a few more. About 3 months ago, me and my wife went out for an evening, first to dinner and then to a movie. My wife wore my favorite outfit for me: a mid calf length black skirt slit up the side, black thigh high stockings and black pumps. She looked great. All I could think about through dinner was her stocking encased legs and feet and what I would do to her that night. She teased me all throughout dinner, slipping her foot out of her shoe and rubbing her stockinged foot up and down my leg. I was in heaven. When we got
to the theatre, I went to the mens room as she got in line for a popcorn. When I returned, I noticed a very handsome young man in line behind her, staring at her legs and feet as she slipped her foot in and out of her shoe. I joined her line, and whispered in her ear what I had saw. She turned around, smiled at the young man and continued the "show". I had a feeling she knew he was staring.

We got our popcorn and proceeded into the theatre. We sat in the very last row, almost all the way in as we usually do so as not to bother anyone. Besides, after the way she teased me during dinner I couldn't wait to return the favor. My wife crossed her lovely legs, and her slit skirt fell off to the side, revealing a generous portion of her great gams, not quite to the stocking tops. I reached down and started rubbing her legs as the show began. Just at that time, our friend from the lobby came in, and decided to sit in the row directly in front of us. The whole row was empty, yet he sat
right in front of my wife. I was annoyed and was ready to say something when my wife leaned over and said "It's ok honey, lets have some fun with him". That was all I needed to hear. The man turned around, and staring right at my wifes legs asked if we minded if he sat there. With a big smile, my wife replied "no problem". After several minutes of rubbing her lower legs, I started rubbing my wifes thighs.

She then uncrossed her legs and slightly parted her thighs, allowing my hand to go higher up. She then kicked off her right heel and put her stockinged foot up in the gap between the two seats in front of her. As I continued up her thigh, I could feel she wasn't wearing panties, and couldn't believe how excited she was. I continued rubbing her thigh and occasionally tickling her clit as she moaned softly. This continued for a few minutes. Every few minutes, however, she would giggle and squirm slightly in her seat. At first
I thought it was me, but a few times I wasn't even touching her. It was the guy in front of her tickling her foot. He had put his arm over her ankle, thus trapping her helpless stocking foot in the gap between the chairs, and was lightly scratching the sole of her foot. I looked at her situation, and decided to make the most of it. Knowing how excited she gets from having her feet tickled, I continued my assault on her clit. She came in no time, and
had to bite my shoulder to keep from yelling out loud. Our friend continued to tickle her foot on and off for most of the rest of the show. As the movie neared its finish, our friend inexplicably got up and left, not so much as even saying good-bye. I guess he went somewhere and masturbated, I'm not sure. Idon't even know if he knew what we were doing, but he sure helped make that evening a memorable one!!

[SIZE=+4]WOW![/SIZE]

I remember this story. It's one of my all time favorites. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it or who wrote it when I went looking for it a little while back!

Great work!

Excellant story. Tickling feet in nylons. More stories of your wife's ticklish nylon feet please.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back