• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Wife Tales, Part 2 (M/F Feet, Knees, Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Ticklish Wife Tales - Tale 1, Part 2 – Police tactics

We left off with me and my wife Linda arriving at the barracks of 2 MP’s from a local Navy base that we had met at a tavern. The men, both husky young men in their early twenties, seemed infatuated with my wife’s nylon covered legs and feet. We ditched our plans to go to the movies, and accepted an invitation to watch a rental with them in their room at the base…

We entered the room at the end of a long hallway on the 3rd floor, my wife’s heels clicking along as walked down the long hallway. As we walked by one room, the door popped open and a young man poked his head out. He was a friend of Mark and John, and yelled to his buddies, “Hey where ya been”? He then immediately noticed my wife and looked her up and down, almost as if he forgot anyone else was in the hallway. John answered him, “Hey we’re going back to our room with our friends here to watch a movie, wanna come over?” “Sure, I’ll be right down, just let me turn off the TV” was his reply as he hurriedly went back into his room.

Mark opened the door to his room, a small room setup like a studio apartment, with a small kitchenette area with 2 high back wooden chairs and a small round wooden table, a living room area with a small sofa, coffee table and TV on a stand, a chair that matched the sofa, and various odds and ends, including a Playstation on the floor. I did not notice a bedroom so I had to ask Mark where he slept. He replied that the sofa was a sleeper sofa, and had a small uncomfortable full size pullout bed in it. He put his hand on his back and smiled, and then remarked “Yeah my feet dangle off the end of it”. My wife laughed. Mark invited us to sit as he turned on the TV, my wife sat on the couch, and I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and pulled it over to where I could see the TV. John sat next to Linda on the couch. Mark threw their gear on the floor near the TV, and walked over to the kitchen area. “Can I get you guys a drink?” he asked. I asked for a beer, Linda asked if they had anything besides beer. Mark told us that he was all out of beer, but did have a bottle of wine, and some vodka. Linda of course chose the wine, I asked for Vodka and whatever he had to mix it with. He had OJ, which was fine.

At this point the phone rang, it was the guy down the hall, and Mark asked him to bring over some chips and stuff. The guy said something that made Mark laugh, to which Mark replied, “You know it”. Not sure what that implied, but he was looking right at my wife when he said it.

Linda really didn’t need any more wine at this point as she was pretty buzzed already, but I had only had a few drinks to this point, and I wanted to have fun too, so when mark handed me the Vodka and OJ I pretty much slammed it down. “Damn” Mark said, “Thirsty were ya”? I laughed, and told him I needed to catch up. “No problem, I have plenty more,” he said as he handed Linda her wine, and stole a quick glimpse of her legs. He then walked back in to kitchen to make another drink for me, and get his own drink.

At this point there was a knock on the door, and the guy from the room down the hallway entered. He had a bag of chips in one hand, and a beer in the other. “Hey guys!” he yelled out as he entered, dropping the chips on the coffee table as he did. “What’s up Bud” chimed in Mark. “Hey Randy, say hello to our new friends”. With that, Randy walked over and shook my hand. Randy wasn’t nearly as big as his two friends, he was more average in height and weight, maybe 5’10 or so, maybe 180 pounds. Randy then turned and walked over to the sofa. As Linda extended her hand, Randy walked around the coffee table to Linda’s right, bent down to one knee, and kissed the top of her hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you,” he said with a smile. Linda, getting more giggly by the second, managed a “Thank You” in between giggles. Randy then sat on the arm of the sofa to Linda’s right, as Linda extended her legs, crossed at the ankles, under the coffee table. I noticed Randy watched her every move.

Mark came back over and handed me a second drink, and then walked back to the kitchen area to get the 2nd chair. He pulled the chair into the living room area and strategically placed on an angle where he could easily see both the TV and my wife’s legs. As he got comfortable, John turned on the DVD player with the remote control, and sat back down to the left of Linda, putting his right arm behind her on the sofa. She didn’t seem to notice. As I drank my 2nd drink, I could feel the vodka kicking in, Mark had mixed me a VERY strong drink. I must have tilted my head back and closed my eyes when I heard Linda yell at me. “Hey, wake up party pooper!” She yelled as she jumped up and ran over to me. I must have jumped, as Linda startled me. She walked over, giggling the whole way, and started to make fun of me. “You should be arrested for not being able to hold your liquor,” she said, giggling the whole time. She then turned to John “No I’m serious, let’s arrest him”. John stood up, smiling, and said “OK if that’s what you really want” as he walked over to his utility belt. As John stood up, Randy slid down from the arm of the sofa and sat on the right end.

Linda walked around behind me, and grabbed my right wrist, “OK honey, you’re under arrest” she said, as John approached with his belt. “Here” said John, as he handed the belt to Linda. “Everything you need is in the belt,” said John as he walked back over to the couch and sat down. “OK now, you are under arrest! Now give me your hands,” said Linda as she removed the handcuffs from the belt. Not wanting to look like a stick in the mud, I put both of my hands behind the chair. When Linda gets drunk, it’s usually best to just go along with her. At this point I was surprised as Linda actually clicked a cuff on to my right wrist. “Hey, what are you doing!”? I yelled, and with that I could feel Linda working the cuffs through the slots in the back of the chair. “Hush you, or I’ll get the pepper spray” she said, and I could feel her trying to click the cuffs onto my left wrist, but with the cuffs twisted through the slots in the chair back she was having a tough time. After a few minutes of struggling, she managed to click the cuff on my left wrist, which left both of my wrists pressed tightly against the back of the chair. “That hurts Hun,” I said, trying my best not to sound like a wuss in front of our new friends. “Oh hush you – don’t be a baby,” she giggled, as she walked back to the couch.

Linda walked back over to the sofa, but found very little room as Randy had sat down when she got up. “Scoot over guys” she said as she sat down almost on top of the two guys. Randy and John both scooted over, and Linda squished in between the two of them. As she sat, she went to extend her legs, and her foot hit the table, knocking over her drink. “Uh oh, you’re flagged,” laughed John, as Mark ran over with paper towels. Mark took everything off the coffee table, and slid it to the side as he blotted up the liquor that had fallen on the floor. Linda sat there, giggling to herself, and then extended her foot and tried to knock Mark over. “So I’m flagged huh?” she teased. “Keep it up and we’ll have to arrest you too Linda” Mark said with a smile. “Oh yeah, just try it” said Linda as she kicked him again. This time, Mark dropped the paper towels, and grabbed one of Linda’s legs “Oh you think this is funny huh?” he said, grabbing her right leg under his arm. Linda laughed as she tried to wrestle her foot free. “Help me guys” Mark said to Randy and John as Linda tried to kick him with her free left leg.

Randy and John were more than happy to jump into the fray! John turned and grabbed Linda’s free left arm, and Randy stood up, tugging on her right arm. As they struggled, Linda looked over at me for help “Hon, help they’re attacking me” she spit out between giggles. “Um, sorry Hun, you arrested me, remember? You’re on your own” I shot back. As Mark struggled with Linda’s flailing legs, John and Randy both grabbed her arms. Then Mark got an idea “Hey guys, I have an idea, get her up,” he said, as he let go of her legs. As he did, both John and Randy pulled Linda to her feet, with John going behind her and getting her in a bear hug. She tried to step on John’s feet with her heels, but then he quickly wrapped a leg around hers. As he held her, Mark was whispering in Randy’s ear. Randy looked at me and seemed to say “but what if he minds”, to which Mark replied, “he won’t”.

Mark motioned to John, and he literally picked Linda up off her feet and moved her across the room. As he did this, Mark and Randy raced over to the couch and started removing cushions. They then took out the sleeper bed in the sofa, and started to set it up. As they did, Linda was struggling more and more, as she was getting a sense of what was going on. Mark ran over to his gear and grabbed his handcuffs, and John pushed Linda towards the bed.

John picked Linda up and literally dropped her on the bed. Mark ran around to the top of the bed and reached for Linda’s arm, as John tried to hold her down. As he did this, Randy, probably the lightest of the 3 men, climbed on the bed and straddled her waist. He then grabbed her arms too, and together the 3 men forced her arms up to the top of the bed, where the metal cross frame was. Mark clicked a handcuff on her left wrist first, then looped the cuffs around the metal bar, and then on to her right wrist. As he did this, Linda giggled away, mockingly yelling “HELP”.

At this point Mark and John backed up a step, with Randy sitting on Linda’s waist. “Now, YOU’RE under arrest” Mark mocked. Linda stuck her tongue out. “Oh, you think this is funny huh?” Said Mark, all the while looking down at Linda’s now exposed legs, as all the wrestling had forced her skirt up to almost her waist, revealing almost her entire stockinged legs. “We’ll have to see how funny you think this is”, and with that Mark walked to the foot of the bed. Linda watched Mark walk toward the foot of the bed, and drew her legs up, hitting Randy in the back. Randy let out a quick “OW” as her knees struck his back. With that, Linda started laughing again. She seemed to be enjoying the little game.

Mark reached the foot of the bed and motioned for John to join him. Mark then reached for Linda’s right leg, and she started thrashing her leg wildly. “Leave my legs alone” she giggled, and then momentarily serious added, “Hey, these nylons were expensive be careful”. I have no idea where that came from, and I giggled to myself. As Mark wrestled to hold Linda’s right leg, John quickly grabbed her left leg and yanked it down toward the foot of the bed, and held it down with his weight. As he did this, Mark forced her left leg down, and then quickly jumped up on the bed, holding both of her legs down with his weight. He then lifted his leg over hers, and settled down with all his weight on her legs.

“This is so unfair!” Linda yelled, still giggling. At this point Mark was sitting on Linda’s legs, just below here knees facing her feet, and had leaned forward and grabbed both of her ankles and was holding her feet down. “Now, are you sorry for kicking me?” Mark asked. “No, and if I could kick you now I would” said Linda, still trying to squirm under the weight of the two men. “Oh really, well, we’ll see how sorry you are. Remember, we have been trained to make people say things they don’t want to say” teased Mark, and as he said this he motioned for John come over by Linda’s feet. Linda lifted her head off the bed, looking down toward the foot of the bed, and said, “Yeah, well, you’ve never had to deal with me” she teased back. As soon as she finished saying this, John slowly slipped the black strappy slide off Linda’s left foot, exposing her stockinged feet. Linda lifted her head again, trying to see past the two huge men that were holding her down, but their wide frames prevented her from seeing anything. By now, John had bent down and was on his knees, a mere several inches from her exposed stockinged sole.

Linda wiggled the toes on her left foot, and then curled her toes instinctively. You could see the cherry red nail polish she had on nicely through the very sheer barely black sheer toe nylons she had on. “Hey, give me my shoe back!” Linda yelped, trying her best to sound upset but failing as she still managed a giggle in between words. “Well, for what we have in mind, you won’t be needing shoes” mocked Mark, as he slowly removed her right slide. Linda tried in vain to keep her shoe on by moving her foot and curling her toes, but the loose fitting slide easily slid off. Mark placed the sexy shoe next to his leg on the bed, and went back to holding down her ankles.

“Now, I’ll ask you one more time, are you sorry?” asked Mark, turning his head and leaning a bit toward the side so he could see Linda’s face. Linda’s reply was to stick her tongue out. With that, Mark turned back toward John, and motioned with his head towards Linda’s feet. As he did this, he seemed to settle down on Linda’s legs with all of his weight, and then leaned forward on to her ankles tightly. Then John ran a single finger very lightly up Linda’s left sole, from heel to toe. Linda’s initial reaction was a squeal, and she shook her left foot left to right violently. Her initial deafening squeal turned to giggles, and she managed to yell out “Hey”! John then slowly ran a finger up the stockinged sole of her right foot, and drew a similar reaction. Linda was now thrashing violently, as she realized what the guys had in mind, pulling on the handcuffs that bound her arms over her head, and trying desperately get out from under the two huge men that were sitting on her. “This is NOT fair!” yelled Linda, trying to sound angry. John’s reply was to start tickling the bottoms of both of her feet. “Noooooooooooo” yelled Linda, and squeals of laughter immediately followed. The tickling was slow and methodical, a single finger going slowly up and down the bottom of her helpless stockinged sole, occasionally stopping in the middle of her foot to draw a small circle. Linda’s laughter grew louder, and the louder the she got the more John and Mark seemed to enjoy it. Mark had a particularly evil grin on his face, and was doing his best to keep both of Linda’s feet held down tight.

Randy tried to join the fun at this point, poking Linda in her exposed underarms, and then poking her ribs and stomach. But this had little or no effect, it was the foot tickling that was making Linda squeal. Mark had moved further down Linda’s legs by now, and had almost his full weight resting on Linda’s calves, pinning her legs down well. He was now holding the toes of both of her feet, so that her feet were upright and her soles vulnerable, she could not move her feet around to escape the tickling. John was slowly dragging his fingers up and down Linda’s soles, and making teasing noises, like “Kitchy kitchy koo”. Linda’s screams of laughter were getting louder and louder.

Randy, seeing that his pokes to Linda’s ribs and underarms were not having the desired affect, decided to turn around, and while still straddling Linda’s body was now sitting on her mid section facing her legs, and had worked Linda’s skirt up to almost her stomach, and then moved down, settling on her upper thighs. He then reached down and started squeezing her stockinged upper legs. The result was pure torture. As Randy squeezed Linda’s legs, Linda started to thrash about in violent spasms, her hands turning red from pulling on the cuffs so hard. Her laughter turned to incoherent screams, and when Randy reached her knees and started to squeeze, Linda went ballistic. She started thrashing wildly, one thrust almost knocked Randy off her, and he had to settle all his weight on her to hold her down. Seeing the reaction he was getting, Randy was ruthless. He started to squeeze both of Linda’s knees non stop. At the same time, Mark and John were torturing her poor helpless feet, with John ruthlessly scratching up and down with all 10 fingers on her taut stockinged soles. At one point, Linda screamed for me to help her, but I was hopelessly shackled to the chair. All I could do was watch.

Linda’s laughter got louder and louder, almost sounding more like someone being painfully tortured than tickled. By now her eyes were tearing, and her eye makeup was starting to run a bit. At one point, she lifted her head off the bed, and while looking at me opened her mouth, but nothing came out, just the agonizing torture of silent laughter from being tickled so badly. For my part, I could not believe how incredibly aroused I was, watching as these 3 handsome young guys were tickling my wife senseless.

After what must have seemed like an eternity to Linda, but actually less than 5 minutes, the guys decided that they had finished having their fun, and climbed off Linda, leaving her a quivering mess. Randy tried to pull Linda’s skirt down, but Linda thrashed her legs thinking another tickle attack was coming, nearly kicking him in his privates. Randy backed away, as Mark walked over to my chair. Mark uncuffed me, and handed me the keys to the cuffs restraining my wife. He asked me to give them a few minutes to get away, as he was sure Linda would go after them when uncuffed. I assured them I would, and the 3 guys left the room. As Mark closed the door, he winked at me, in what I took as a “Now you have fun” gesture. I smiled back. No words were needed.

I walked over to my wife and sat on the sofa bed next to her. By now her breathing had returned to normal, and she was lying there looking at the ceiling. I looked down at her and smiled. “Have fun honey?” I said in a bit of a sarcastic voice. She did not immediately answer, so I went to uncuff her. “No” she muttered, and surprised, I looked down at her. “Come here” she said, puckering up her lips. I leaned down to kiss her, and with that she reached over with her right leg, trying to pull me closer. We made love on the sofa, with her hands still cuffed to the bed. When we finished, I called a cab from my cell phone, and we left. We never did see those guys again

These are some of the best stories I have read in a long time. I absolutely <b>love</b> the jealousy factor, and the story has excellent imagery!

TK

tickleking said:
These are some of the best stories I have read in a long time. I absolutely <b>love</b> the jealousy factor, and the story has excellent imagery!
TK

Yeah! What he said! Super story, Hooch! I'm a sucker for nylon foot tickling.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back