• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The College Teacher and Two Helpless Girls ( i wrote this one :

f/f

TMF Expert
Tracy and Sammy were two college girls. Nothing special just two girls who liked having fun. They were diffrent but one thing they had in common was a hatred for Mrs. Smith. She was there Mathamatics teacher and she hated both of them because they would always talk during class.

The class started as usual with boring explanations of some math skills. As usual, Tracy and Sammy were babbling about how they went to the mall last night. Mrs. Smith ignored them until Tracy started laughing.

"What's so funny Ms?", asked Mrs. Smith.

"Hehehe nothing," laughed Tracy who was giggling.

"Sammy, Tracy please stay after class with me." Both girls laughed and said okay.

After everbody has left Mrs. Smith was looking at the two girls sitting in the office.

Sammy was wearing jeans, and a white shirt. Tracy was wearing a short skirt and a pink shirt.

"You two are failing this year, unless we can make a deal," said Mrs. Smith.

The two girls looked at each other. If they failed math that would surley mean goodbye college. So they agreed.

"Lie down both of you". She pointed to the couches. Oh, and strip first.

The two girls looked at each other. "Umm, no"

"Okay then I'll just mark a failing grade heeeeereeeee" She was talking in a teasing voice as she picked up her notebook.

"FINE" said the two girls at once.

They stripped and lied down on the couched and Mrs Smith stood in between them.

Mrs Smith poked Sammy's and Tracy's tummys at the same time. "Ticklish?"

The two girls jumped and giggles. "No tickling anything but that"

"Yes my dears, tickling or no more college for you" said Mrs Smith who was just finished tying up the two girls spread eagle on the couches.

To be continued :)

Very good concept and start effy. Nicely done. I cant wait to read more. Take care.

Mitch

Stop replying to the other thread and reply to this one:confused:

THOUGHTS

wow that was hot. finally a story that doesnt involve a pop star. Two thumbs up!:) ;) :D :eek: :zzzzz:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back