• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Totally Ticklish Spies

mattymac

I've lurked here for about 2 years but I decided to do my bit so I registered, I have a couple of stories to post so I'll do that today. I hope you're all fans of cartoon/anime tickling. I've written the Totally Spies story that I'm gonna post now (2 parts), a Dragon Ball Z story (2 parts) and a Tenchi Muyo story. Well, hope you like them.

Totally Ticklish Spies Clover's weakness part 1

By MattyMac

After yet another long, difficult and dangerous assignment WHOOPs top spy team were having a sleep over at Sam's house to relax and unwind. Clover was her usual bitchy self after a mission and was really pissin' Sam off.

Sam: I wonder what are next mission will be?

Alex: I hope its nice and easy for a change

Clover: Why don't you talk about something interesting for a change?

Sam: Who asked you?! Besides all you talk about is shoes

Clover: Well sorry, but maybe if you talked about shoes more often you could get some advice before you commit your ususal crimes to fashion!

Alex: BURN!

Sam: (Angry) Why you listen...

Clover: Whateverrrr, I'm going to sleep

5 minutes later Clover is sound asleep and Sam is still angry about her comments, Alex has been giggling to herself for the whole time

Sam: What are you laughing at?

Alex: She got you good hehe

Sam: Oh shut up!

Just then Sam's cat walks in and settles down next to Alex's bare feet

Sam: She must have some sort of weakness

Alex: Not to my knowledge

(Bet you can see where this is leading)

As Alex flexes her bare feet the cat begins licking the tanned beauty's soles

Alex: (Giggles) haha... Felix (ok so I'm no good with names)

Sam: (Angry again) What are you laughing at now?

Alex: Your cat's tickling me

Sam grins like a cheshire cat

Sam: That's it!

Alex: What's it?

Sam: You'll see, get me my spy bag, I'll get two skipping ropes

Alex: Why?

Sam: Just do it!

After collecting the goods Sam gets two pairs of very strong hand cuffs out of the bag and proceeds to tie the sleeping Clover's arms to the head board of the bed and the others to secure her ankles. She then ties the two skipping ropes around Clovers belly and 1 round her ankles to keep them in place.

Alex: Whoah were not gonna rape her or anything are we?

Sam: No you idiot we're gonna tickle her

With that Sam produced a stiff pigeon feather, a feather duster, a hair brush and an electric toothbrush.

Sam: Clover... It's tickle time.

Part 2

To recap, Sam has tied up Clover good and has the tools ready to do you know what. Alex is also there which means not only could we have f/f but we could even get ff/f. Read on to find out.

Totally Ticklish Spies: Clover's weakness part 2

Sam: Clover... it's tickle time

Clover: (groggy) Whaa... Hey what the @#%$ is goin' on Sam?!

Sam: I'm gonna make you pay bitch

Clover: What are you going to do?

Sam produces the feather duster

Clover: (Smirking) Oh, you think I'm ticklish, well knock yourself out but just wake me up when your done.

Sam calls her bluff and starts stroking Clover's underarms with her fingers but there's no reaction. She then uses the feather duster under her arms but still no reaction.

Sam: Fine we'll move down

Clover still gives no reaction and Sam begins to use her fingers and the feather duster all over her upper body but still gets nothing.

Clover: You know what Sam, I kinda like this, it's like an alternative to a massage

Sam is determined to break the spoilt little bitch and begins an all out assault on her upper body and even behind her knees with feathers and fingers.

Sam: (Depressed) Wow, I guess your not ticklish

Clover: No @#%$ Sherlock!

However Felix has left Alex's feet and has nestled inbetween Clover's bound soles. Clover's feet begin to twitch.

Sam: Huh, what's wrong

Then the cat licks Clovers arch and that's it

Clover: Hahaha no stop

Alex: Wow, she has ticklish feet!

Sam: Of course, the 1 place I never tried, I'm so stupid

Clover: Hahahahah make haha it stop hahah please

Sam moves the cat and picks up the feather duster, the hair brush and the electirc toothbrush and sets them next to clover's feet.

Sam: Now then are you most ticklish here (tickles Clovers toes with the feather duster)

Clover: Ahh don't no hahahahaha

Sam: Or here (uses the feather duster on the balls of her feet and her instep)

Clover: Noooo! hahahaha

Sam: Or is it these lovely high arches?

Clover: Please Sam don't do this, I'll do anything. Just not there please!

Sam: Well, you could laugh and beg

Clover: Nooo please

Sam takes the hair brush and really goes at Clover's arch, she feels better as she heres the laughter

Clover: AHHHHH! Hahahahahahehehehehahahah No! Hahahahaheheh Please hahahah stop!

Sam: Oh you are so ticklish, tickle tickle tickle!

Clover: Hahahahahahahehehehahahah

Sam then picks up the electric toothbrush and switches it on
Clover goes through the roof as it connects with her high soft arches

Clover: Nnnooooooo! you bitch hahahahahah I'll kill hahahahahheheh youhahahahaha please hahahahahah no more heheheehahhahahahaha

Sam: Alex would you like to tickle Clover with the hair brush whlie I tickle her with the tooth brush?

Alex: Sure

Clover: No! don't do it Alex

Alex and Sam began their tickle assault on Clover's arches with Clover going into spasms. Alex was going hard with the hair brush whilst Sam guided the tooth brush on its path around Clover's arch

Clover: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! TO HAHAHAHAHAHAH MUCH HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH TICKLING!

Clover was worn out and after 30 minutes of intense foot tickling she passed out.

Just then Jerry's face appeared on screen

Jerry: I need one of you girls to go on a very dangerous mission to Amazonia to rescue a UN delegate from the Amazon tribe known as Feather-feet. They kidnapped the female delegate and have been torturing her by method of tickling of the feet. Who wants to volunteer for this?

Sam: (smiling) I think Clover would be delighted to go on this mission

Jerry: Very well

And with that Clover's bed tipped up and a tunnel opened in the floor (that is what usually happens in the tv show). Sam and Alex undid her bonds and she dropped into the tunnel. What ticklish fate awaits Clover's feet, find out soon.

For those of you interested I will be writing a DBZ story tommorow. The first will be a 2 parter about Bulma and #18, the 2nd a 2 parter about Chichi and Videl. As you can tell I'm a f/f on female writer and preferably f/f feet. I don't know about any other anime than I see on Toonami here in the UK so my stories will be limited to Dragon Ball, Gundam, Tenchi and Totally Spies (which looks anime to me although it isn't really).

Please take the time to give some feedback, good or bad.

Last edited:
Pretty good, Mac!

Definately interesting. I'd like to read more of Clover's misadventures.

Look forward to your next post!

nice, but i intend 2 do better. once i get in the MOOD 2 write, i'm 1st gonna do a Hamtaro (anime on Cartoon Network) story, then i'm gonna try 2 do the best Totally Spies story i can think of, then a Teen Titans story :)

EmSeeSquared said:
nice, but i intend 2 do better. once i get in the MOOD 2 write, i'm 1st gonna do a Hamtaro (anime on Cartoon Network) story, then i'm gonna try 2 do the best Totally Spies story i can think of, then a Teen Titans story :)

I hope to see your tean titans story soon. Get Starfire with some good foot tickling if possible. That would sure make this year complete for me :)

wow loved it, since i'm a big fan of anime tickling myself, please do write more :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back