• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for the chatroom...

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
Just a few humble suggestions... :D

(These are all inspired and enabled by the great work the Mods did on upgrading the chatroom. Many thanks to all who contributed!)

1) A postable thread within the Chatroom sub/forum--for profiles ONLY (i.e., not for comments from the peanut gallery...lol). This would allow frequent chatters to maintain a profile without having to re-enter the info in "Settings" every time they come to chat. This could even help reduce the number of times folks are asked: "Male or Female?" "Ler, Lee, or Both?"... "where from?"...and "where are you ticklish?" LOL

2) In the Chatroom subforum, post a "sticky" list of the keystrokes for the Emoticons one can use. (Everyone keeps asking everyone else anyway. :p )

3) Permanent "By Location" user rooms. I know there frequently aren't a sufficient number of users to occupy, say, state-by-state rooms. However, a UK room might work and even an East/West Coast and Midwest room, etc. --similar to the Personals Section subforums. The main/lobby room can always remain open, but the others could be for folks genuinely interested in chatting with locals.

Thanks for reading! :)

Answered in order

1) Eventually we will be importing some profile info from users TMF profiles, so no need for this. And one can always pop over to the forum in another window and use search to look up any users profile at any time. The importation stuff will be done as soon as we can.

2) Emoticons, yes we will be adding a list of them to the chat forum I'm still adding some one ones, and as soon as I have them all in we'll create a basic smile cheat sheet. It's just a matter of time. Basic ones are pretty easy.

3) Any user can create a room on need when in the chat room, so no need for unused ones to sit there when no one wants them. Also I have no desire to clutter the room with lots of little used sub rooms.

Myriads

On behalf of myself and a few others presently in the chat at this hour, I'm inquiring as to the status of the smiley cheat sheet for the chat. If one is not readily availible, is there anyway you can post a sheet in the normal forums and use a sticky or something to provide some base of refence? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you much,
Wraith

Pawz has one in the works. I'll get it from her and boot it up the ladder of my things to do.

Myriads

Myriads, as one of the chat emoticon impaired, I thank you.
:)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back