• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First request!!!!!!! :) (A story for P50)To take control of Another . (first part)

f/f

TMF Expert
First request!!!!!!! :) (A story for P50) To take control of Another

Samantha was a pretty girl at the age of 23. Long brown hair, nice legs, brown eyes. She liked having fun and dancing. She also loved to tease guys with short skirts. She would always wear the shortest skirts with white cotton panties underneath. One day she got into something even she regreted.......

"How's the decorading coming along"? She was talking to her boyfriend, Tom about the suprise party she was throwing for her older sister Tammy. She was on the chair hanging up a happy birthday sign and Tom, who was suposed to be hanging up decorations just stared at her.

"Hey, how about we take a break, I'm getting tired and I have something I wanna show you."

Samantha laughed and said okay so they both stopped hanging up things and went to Tom's. They went down to the basement (it gave Samantha the creeps) and rolled out a table with metal cuffs and places for feet so they can be cuffed too.

"Hey, wanna have some fun hon?"

Samantha gulped but said sure, she never backed down from fun, after all how bad can it be?

She lied down on the table with open legs and Tom just stood there paralized looking at the white cotton panties.

"Watcha starin' at?"

Tom mubled nothing and secured the locks over her arms and hands.

"Soooo now what?"

Top said nothing and grabbed a feather, Samantha whimperd. He lifted up her shirt and started stroking her belly.

"Hey! hehehehe no! no tickleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehe!"
Tom was making circles in her bellybutton then, withought warning, he dug into her rib cage.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN'T BREEEEEAAAAATHEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA NO
"Awww little baby girl tickwish" Tom was saying in a teasing voice almost challenging her not to laugh
Samantha was laughing and wiggling her feet trying to escape as best as she could.

Tom lifted up her skirt and stood paralized staring at her panties. This was going to be a long night.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back