• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragon Ball Z tickle Part 2 - Bulma's revenge...

mattymac

Well, time for another installment to this very exciting series...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap - Bulma has just suffered a good ticklin' at the hands of 18 and is ready for some revenge.

After the terrible tickle torture Bulma suffered at the hands of 18 she beagan plotting her revenge on the way home. After deciding the only way to get 18 was to build a new remote control for her that would only disable her but not shut her down since she wouldn't feel anything. After a very long night in the lab Bulma was able to create this using the plans that Krillin and Trunks had found for Android 17, after a little sleep and someting to eat Bulma was ready for some vengeance.

She arrived at the Turtle island at about 1pm, 18 was in her usual position on the deck chair only today she was barefoot. Bulma knew it was a way of teasing Bulma since 18 thought Bulma was too scared to even say the word tickle in her presence.

Bulma began to walk over to 18 and 18 lifted her head up, and said 'Hi' to Bulma.

18: Glad you made it Bulma

Bulma: Yeah, me too

Bulma pressed the button on the remote control which left 18 paralyzed from the neck down, the only catch was she had feeling below her neck but she couldn't move. 18 felt funny all of a sudden.

Bulma: How about that coffee 18?

18: Uh, sure (tries to get up), Bulma I can't move anything other than my head

Bulma: Oh really? Hold on a minute

Bulma goes inside and gets Roshi's bondage ropes that 18 used on her. 18 sees this and gets suspicious.

18: Hey what's going on?

Bulma: OK, I wanted to surprise you but... I have invented a remote control that immobilizes you but that enables you to feel anything that touches you, it is thanks to this remote control that I can tie you up and tickle your pretty feet till you can't take anymore.

18: Now you listen to me bitch, if you so much as touch my feet I swear I'll beat you so bad...

Bulma: I'm not scared of you. If you so much as lay a finger on me I'll have Vegeta destroy you

18: Yeah, I bet he does what you tell him

Bulma: Please, as if Vegeta would pass up destroying someone if he had even the slightest reason to. Now enough of this crap, I have some business to take care of.

18: You're gonna regret this

Bulma: We'll see who regrets what

Bulma empties out the bag she had with her, in it are a hair brush, string, a turkey feather and an electric toothbrush. She usues the string to tie 18's toes together.

18: No hehe don't hehehehe it tickles hehehehe

Bulma picks up the turkey feather first, she begins by sawing it very slowly in between each of 18's toes.

18: Hahahahahaha... Please... hahahaha... No more... Hahaha

Bulma then began to pick up the pace a little bit and within 5 minutes she is sawing as fast as she can.

18: AAAAAHHHHH!! Stop!.. Hahahahahaha... This is... Hahahaha... Too much!!. Hahahaha

Bulma: Oh 18, I've only just begun

Bulma then takes the hairbrush and begins to rub it against the palm of her hand.

Bulma: Oh man, this is really gonna tickle 18, are you ready?

18: Stop please, I'm begginaaaahhhh!! Not again... Hahahahahahaha... Not there!.. Hahahahaha

Bulma was rubbing the arch of 18's foot with the hairbrush and getting faster and faster all the time. The arch of 18's foot was her worst spot and Bulma was exploiting it.

Bulma: Tickly tickly little ticklish Android

18: NO! Please stop... Hahahahahahahahaha... No More!!

Being as kinky as she was Bulma begin to lick the arch of 18's foot, then she would put her tongue on 18's heel and take it on a tickly tour of 18'feet, it was all getting to be too much for 18.

18: AAAAAHHHHH!! You bitch... Hahahahahahahaha... Stop now!!

Bulma: Your in no position to demand anything, your feet do taste pretty good though I'm impressed

18 could only laugh away as Bulma continued to torture her feet. Bulma's tonge started to get dry but she didn't mind, this was where the real fun began. Bulma picked up the fully charged electirc toothbrush and showed it to 18.

18: No, you don't need to use that, please!

Bulma: I don't need to, but I sure want to

The toothbrush touched down, beginning at the base of 18's toes, circling her arch several times and finishing at her heel, Bulma then took the toothbrush back up her instep and started again.

18: NOOOOOOOOO! That's too much!!... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Please... Hahahahahahahaha... I can't take any more... Hahahaha

Bulma: Who asked you? But for some reason I am feeling a big merciful, I think I'll finish the job.

Being a genius Bulma thought up a surefire way to send 18 into overdrive. She switched on the electric toothbrush and placed against 18's immobile left foot where it rested and tormented her. Then she took the feather and slid it between the first and second toes of her right foot while stroking the arch of 18's right foot with the hair brush. 18 had never experienced anything close to this before.

18: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! No way... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Too... Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Much... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... tickling... Hahahahahahahaha

It only took about 5 minutes of this before the double tough Android 18 was no more than a heap of giggles.

Bulma: And let that be a lesson to ya, noone fucks with Bulma breifs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give feedback and some suggestions for a story I could do involving Videl and Chichi.

bumped up to go with part one.. i love when someone says you are in no position to demand anything.

isabeau

i am a major Dragonball Z fan, and i have all the episodes, hahaahaha, that was a good stroy, but u should include some other areas pf the body, soz its just my DBZ saying that, i always wanted to tickle 18 ahhaha, anyways good on ya.

First of all its a good story. And maybe you can post a story where Videl is the ticklee? It would be nice i look forward to that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back