• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Costly error- and the punishment after

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
It was another Game 7 between the Yankees and Good Guys, this time a year later, and in a very different setting. Instead of the peace, tranquility, and love-in the Good Guys had experienced a year earlier in Game 7 of the World Series, this year the Paradise Islanders found themselves in the hostile Bronx. This time, 57,000 Yankee faithful were using every last bit of energy left in them to try and propel their team to victory. It was two outs, ninth inning, 3 men on base, Good Guys leading 4 to 3 with ace closer Mandy Moore and the team one out from victory. This time, a fly ball was hit for what should have been the final out of the ball game off the Yankee hitter's bat. Instead, as the ball got to right field. The Right Fielder, Mitch Smith, had the ball glance off his glove for a stunning and devastating error. As the Good Guys watched in horror, two Yankee runs were crossing home plate, and the Yankees had rallied for a 5-4 improbable victory to break the Good Guys hearts and take the World Series crown from them. As 57,000 fans and the Yankees celebrated in euphoria, the Good Guys walked to their clubhouse in stunned silence and disbelief. They sat there silently for a while, with the clubhouse doors closed, not talking to the media, their manager or each other. Moore, who had started sobbing in her hands over the devastating loss, screamed across the clubhouse at her team mate: "Mitch, you stupid putz, if you had caught that ball we'd be sitting here pouring champange over each other's heads in victory instead of this. I hate you! I have never been so miserable in all my life!" She said, continuing to sob. "Mandy, thats enough, we win as a team, and lose as a team, mistakes happen. One more word, and the fine for you, young lady will escalate faster than the highest cab fare you can imagine" The angry manager, Jim Gardner snapped at his bullpen ace. "Oh, excussse moi Miss Perfect actress and singer who never makes mistakes. I suppose you have never screwed up. You think I need to hear this from you, you dont think I feel miserable enough!" Mitch shouted back at Mandy. "Both of you, thats enough. One more word from either one of you, neither of you are getting your first month's salary next season" Gardner snapped. With that, the team headed to Kennedy airport for the long flight back to the Bahamas. For three hours, no one said much, or ate much. When the team landed in Nassau at 3 in the morning, there were several thousand fans waiting for them at the airport, wanting to express appreciation for the fine season they had enjoyed. The team put on a face, took a few pictures, and signed a few autographs. Gardner had decided that it might be a good idea for the team to stay together that night to console each other over the loss, so instead of going home, he arranged for rooms at the Paradise Island hotel, as if the team were on a road trip. Everyone went upstairs to their rooms, and went to bed. They were exhausted from the bitter night and the long season. Sometime after everyone turned in, Mandy Moore and another female pitcher decided they were going to teach the right fielder a lesson, and get out their frustration over the horrid loss. Knowing that Mitch and his roommate were drunk from all the alcohol they had on the plane, Mandy and her female teammate used a credit card to open the door to the male players room, and in their sleep, tied them hand and foot to the bed. Mandy remembered how she had been tortured the year before, and now would get out her emotion with revenge. She began by slowly moving her fingers in tickle motion around the right fielder's neck as he began to squirm around: Hahahaha! He laughed in his sleep. Mandy continued the tickle on his neck more, until her tickling stirred him from his sleep, and he looked at her: "Mandy, what the hell? What are you doing?" "You need to be taught a lesson for screwing up that game and the series. Last year we won and you taught me a lesson for almost losing. This year, we lost, and it is time you were taught a lesson for all the times you have tickled me since I joined this team, and for last year. Now, Mister, you are gonna get it good!" Mandy said with an evil cackle. With that, the pretty brunette comtinued the tickle on the right fielder's neck as he writhed around: Hahahahaha! No! Mandy's fingers were exploring, she next moved down and tickled the macho right fielder under his arms and on his sides as he bucked around from her tickling: Hahahahahaha! NO Mandy No! He said. "You're not so tough, Mr Tough guy, Homerun hitting right fielder, you're a ticklish wimp" Mandy said as her fingers continued to explore his sides and belly as he suqirmed around some more. Hahahahahahaha! No! "Mandy, when I get outta this, you are toast, Iam gonna tickle you like you've never gotten it before!" He said. "Don't threaten me, hot shot. You arent going anywhere so fast. For now, you are mine, and Iam gonna tickle your little bod to my heart's content" Mandy said as her fingers again explored the Right Fielder's midsection as he bucked and howled: Hahahahahahaha! Oh My God Mandy!" Mandy moved down, next exploring Mitch's legs and feet, as she tickled him on his soles and over his toes with her fingers as his feet jerked wildly and howls of laughter erupted from him: Hahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! NO! Embarrassingly for Mitch, as torturing as the tickling was, he was becoming turned on by the whole thing, as his now excited anatomy and member proved. "Oh, you want to have sex with me, this is turning you on, you perv?" Mandy said sarcastically. "Well, I dont get turned on by or do it with losers, so you will just have to wait until Iam nice and ready, or until we win, whichever comes first you sniveling ticklish wimp." She scolded. Mitch had never seen Mandy like this in the two years he knew her, she had always been warm, patient with the press and her teammates. This Dom, Mandy, dressed in a black sexy see through nightie was more than he could bear. "Okay, wimpus, I guess you and your little friend here had enough after the heartbreaking loss we had tonight. Just remember, if you are ever responsible again, especially in the postseason, you are gonna get it good. I feel better too, I dont feel sad anymore, and this was punishment for you, your "Fine" in the kangaroo court, so to say" Then she continued:" I want you to remember this night always, as this is what will happen to you by your female teammates, and there are many of us on this team, and especially me, if you screw up like that again. Now let's go back to bed, and start our restful off season. We had a great season except for tonight, but I always want you to remember the motto on this team, "Loser gets tickled, Loser gets tickled" She laughed as she untied him and went back to her room.

The end.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back