• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my new girlfriend

Bootman

TMF Expert
Ok ladies and gents I've never posted b4 in the story section so please bear with me. The following happened to me today and is absolutely true.
I have this new girlfriend and today was raining here so she and were looking to do something with her kids because they were driving her nuts in the house. Anyway, I suggested to go to chuckie cheeses and she agreed so I picked her and kids up and we on our way. About a few minutes into the trip she shows me her new nails on her hands, and said "I want to get a peticure but my feet are horribly ticklish and I could never sit still when they use that pumace stone" Folks, I almost fell out of my seat while I was driving. In addition to this kidding around she does an impression of what she would sound like getting that peticure but only for a few secs. My dear friends, even though it was only for a few secs I almost crashed the car listening to her. I don't know if she's ticklish anywhere else, but sometime in the near future, I'm getting my hands on those feet. I don't know how, but I'm doing it.:veryhappy And to top it off I've been viewing posts here for so long and being envious and all you guys and girls that had these wonderful experiences. Now is my time. I feel like there is a balance. And I can share all these with you.

Great post. That's awesome that she talked about it voluntarily without you having to ask and/or tickle her. I hope you get to tickle her feet soon. When you do, by all means please come back here, post about what happened, and give us an update. I look forward to reading it. Good luck. I'm sure it will be fun for you.

Mitch

sole seeker said:
:tickle:[SIZE=+3]GO! BOOTMAN, GO![/SIZE]:wub:

LOL.. Thanks sole seeker! Actually I have an update. We went back out that night for some adult time. Seems so rare with the kids. And we went down to Hoboken to shoot some pool. So I got us a few beers and we started to shoot. Little did I know that she was very good at it and she knew it was all about the angles or something. I never was good in math. Anyways, around the second beer and 3rd game she was really kicking my ass and I was getting a little frustrated. So I said to her you keep beating me like this and I'm going to have to resort to distracting you. And she said "oh yea, how you going to do that?" And I said "maybe by tickling you?" with a devilish look in my eyes. And she said "oh god no! I'm ticklish everywhere" Folks, don't you love it when a woman admits that?" So occasionally while we where playing and I was losing and she had her back to me, I would probe around her body, poking her sides, sliding my hand near her pits, just getting a feel for her body. She would giggle and threaten to hit me with the pool stick if I didn't stop.:veryhappy
After that and me getting beat like 8-1 we left and took a walk down by the water. It was so relaxing. The smell of the ocean, the sound of the waves, the view of NYC, and my hot new ticklish girlfiend. We sat on a park bench and smooched for a while and in between kisses I would catch her off guard and tickle her pits or sides. So much fun to hear her giggle or wiggle around. That's all for now.. Going to see today and god knows what could happen:couch:

Just a suggestion

If your girlfriend has kids, why not incorporate them into a tickling plan, have the kids help you roll your girlfriend into a blanket, if her feet are that ticklish you and the kids can have a ball. . . Just a suggestion, it would also make a great story post LOL

You are one lucky dog, Boot! I hope this works out to be a long-term, ticklefull relationship for you.

IMHO, if you get turned on by tickling her, better think it through before you involve her kids. I once had a girlfriend who was as turned on by my tickling her feet as I was doing it.

She encouraged her kids (aged 6 & 8) to tickle her feet before I came on the scene. I thought nothing about it in the beginning, until I started going over to her home to watch TV and spent some time with her family. I'd be tickling her foot as she stretched out on the couch, and occasionally I'd get her really good and she'd laugh really loud. At that point her daughter (the older child) came over to get a good close view of what I was doing. :wow:

I don't know why exactly, but it creeped me out. I kind of had the feeling the kid was watching us at foreplay, if you know what I mean. We broke up eventually. Not entirely over this issue, mostly because the lady was a tramp. :disgust: But I know that her kids' interest in our tickling made me very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Wow

Hey man I didn't mean to have the kids get involved in foreplay . . . I was talking just plain tickling fun, take the sexual tickling into the bed room LOL.

kid tickling

I love it when I see my youngest daughter tickle my wifes feet. For
some reason she can make my wife beg. I guess it's the way her little
fingers kind of spider tickle her arches. Those little fingers will
just be wiggling away. My wife is in hysterics by now and all she can
do is slap at my daughters fingers and howl with ticklish laughter!!
Even threats of retaliation from my wife do no good.
Tickling is a sexual thing with my wife and I, but family tickling is
something different all together I think. It's a bonding thing. A
happy thing. We tell jokes and laugh a lot, my family and me. There's more laughter in our home than there are tears.
Maybe the daughter is into tickling. I know some here prefer tickling
as an enjoyment. Others enjoy the sexual side of it. I'm cool with
both.
Just my opinion

One of my close personal friends got turned on to tickling through me and her neice would love to say the word "tickle" over and over whenever she would come to visit. My friend would tell me that sometimes the girl used to sneak up on her and tickle her feet or somewhere and the mother used to try to stop her. But my friend would tell her neice "go ahead auntie loves that". I swear my friend told me that she wants to sun tan in her backyard and is going to buy a big purple feather for the child, so she can tickle her while she sun tans. I said to her "aren't you going to ask her to stop and pull your feet away?" And she said "Nope.. Going to lay there and let her tickle me as long as she wants" No lie folks! But I everytime read this conversation on yahoo, and I bust a nut.. Imagine her just letting her tickle her as long as she wants.. Wish I had a aunt like that..:sowrong:

Re: Wow

NewYorkJohn said:
Hey man I didn't mean to have the kids get involved in foreplay . . . I was talking just plain tickling fun, take the sexual tickling into the bed room LOL.

Yeah, sorry dude. I've got nothing against family tickling. I used to do it with my kid and my step-kid as they were growing up.

I guess I just flashed back to a bad experience from the past.

I read your post right after I read something a little disturbing to me on another thread. The two together made me see your words in a different context than you meant. :illogical Sorry about the misunderstanding - all my fault. Peace!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back