• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naomi Campbell tickles Madonna XX

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Madonna and Naomi Campbell.

After a session of sexy pictures, Naomi invited Madonna to a “real life experience”, both girls liked each other very much and Madonna accepted.

- I know you like bondage said Naomi
- Yes, a lot and also foot-fetish answered the blond.
- I d love to tie you and lick you from head to toe, Would you? Asked the black goddess. The answer was a lustful smile.

Naked, bound spread eagled laid Madonna waiting for the licking and kissing, she saw the perfect body of Naomi stripping, she was tantalized by the beauty and sex-appeal of this beautiful black supermodel anticipating her caressing anxiously.

Naomi stared at her prisoner, her pale skin, her muscular athletic body was really tempting.

She began kissing the singer in her face and neck, licking her ears exciting and teasing her slowly and carefully, with her slim and beautiful hands she touched smoothly the armpits provoking a few screams and laughs. When her hands touched the delicious breasts both began to breath louder very excited, suddenly Naomi began to lick and kiss the sensible nipples until Madonna reached her first orgasm while screaming: YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!.

Naomi went down caressing and touching the singer s flat belly, gently exploring her wet sex…… She continued touching the athletic legs and finally went to her prisoner s feet.

Naomi stared at Madonna s beautiful feet, they were well shaped, very pale and strong, the vision of the soles was really tempting, her round heels, high arches and neat toes were delicious. She began to lick the toes while Madonna relaxed, excited and happy: I like it, please go on, OOOHH DON’T STOOOP!!!!!!

Suddenly Naomi stopped licking and slowly ran her nails on the sensible arches. The reaction was a surprised scream: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don’t Tickle MEEEEEE!!!

Smiling Naomi, answered: My dear, this is something I was dreaming on doing to you, there is nothing you can do so relax and enjoy! And continued the tickling.

Her expert hands worked carefully and patiently in Madonna s sensible soles, her nails tickled smoothly in the tender arches and harder in the resistant heels of her victim who laughed and cried almost terrorized: NOOOOOOOO!!!! I CANT STAND IT!!!!! PLEEEEEASE !!!!

The screaming only excited her tormentor who continued exploring and discovered that the blonde s toes and the balls of her feet were her most sensible spots. She paused for a while giving the victim a moment to breath and told her:- I love to see your helpless and muscular body stretching and twisting!! I love your calves !! Its exciting to see your feet wrigling and your toes spreading but I wont stop till you pee!!!!!!!

NO, Please have Mercy, I beg YOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

-Last year I did the same to Elle Mc Person, I still remember her big, perfect feet !!!! and her great body shacking and twisting!!!!!! And continued to tickle torture Madonna s feet, running her nails up and down, surprising the singer with strokes between her toes and even in her ankles.

After half an hour the victim was exhausted and Naomi had reached several orgasms while tickling so mercifully she began to lick and kiss Madonna s soles and toes until she came, once again.

When she finally untied Madonna, they both kissed each other anticipating the next session…..

Diego

I am trying to improve my vocabulary, so forgive my English please.

gret story love the thought of madonna in bondage tickling and being tickled.MMMMMMMMMMMMM

just a thought...can u write a story where madonna is captured by a medieval tickling spanish inquisition? They think she's a witch...perhaps naomi can 'put her to the question'

Madonna tickled under inquisition

tickledwench said:
just a thought...can u write a story where madonna is captured by a medieval tickling spanish inquisition? They think she's a witch...perhaps naomi can 'put her to the question'

OK I ll work on it, maybe the tickler of Madonnas feet would be..... Salma Hayek? Cameron Diaz?

Diego

yes please

salma/cameron would be great...but can they be the 'victims' too. how about gillian anderson as the prisoner too?MMMMMMMMMM

Thank You

tickledwench said:
salma/cameron would be great...but can they be the 'victims' too. how about gillian anderson as the prisoner too?MMMMMMMMMM

Sure,

I ll write it for you, Gillian will suffer an intense erotic tickle torture in a medieval dungeon, along with Cameron and Madonna. Who would you like to be the tickler?, Maybe you?

B Regards and tickles,

Diego

gillian....thanks

I'm excited already. i'll leave the tickling inquisitor up to you..surprise factor! Gillian as the prisoner is sooo cool.can there be a good ol' fashioned medieval rack to secure the victim(s)?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back