• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smallville Story part 1

TicklishFrankie

Chloe Sullivan walked into her room to see her friend and roommate Lana Lang standing in her closet in search of the elusive "perfect outfit." Chloe giggled and walked up behind Lana quietly.
"You know Lana, just because you live here doesn't give you complete access to my beautiful wardrobe."
Lana immediately dropped the blouse in her hands and spun around to face Chloe. "Oh Chloe, I'm so sorry, I would've asked but you weren't home and I just was looking around and..."
Chloe frowned at her friend and studied her friend. Lana was already a creature of beauty, with her beautiful golden-green eyes and long dark hair. She wore faded jeans and a pink baby tee shirt with cute pink ankle socks. "I was only kidding Lana, lighten up a little bit ok?" As she spoke to her friend, Chloe danced her fingers up Lana's ribcage, scratching her sides.
"Yaaaahhhh!!!" Lana leaped away, quickly covering her upperbody with her arms. "Chloe, don't do that..."
"Whoa, is the great Lana Lang ticklish? I never would have guessed..." In reality Chloe had wondered since Lana moved in if the girl was ticklish. Now that Chloe saw how sensitive Lana was, she knew she had to take her opportunity.
"Lana, I can't help but wonder where else you're ticklish. I could go ask Clark Kent, but I think it'd be more fun to find out on my own." And with that, Chloe dove at Lana, attacking her friend's ticklish torso.
Lana was shocked at Chloe's tickle attack and could only scream as Chloe's fingers squeezed her ticklish sides. Lana had always considered her ticklishness a great weakness, and never went out of her way to reveal or showcase it. Her Aunt Nell was equally ticklish, and therefore had left the girl alone out of sympathy and kindness towards her neice. Chloe however, had no such mercy.
"ChloeeEEEEEEEE!!! Staaahahahahaaapppp please!!!" Lana screamed helplessly as Chloe's fingertips raked her sides. The roving fingers dug into Lana's ribs, really doing a number on the poor ticklish girl.
Chloe smiled, enjoying Lana's torment and helpless laughter. Chloe was a skilled tickler, having grown up in a house where tickling was often practiced upon the only child, and then upon her parents as well.
Chloe's fingers quickly ducked under Lana's shirt and began to scratch the bare skin of Lana's sides and belly. This was too much for Lana, and she nearly collapsed when Chloe's finger roved into her bellybutton, a terribly ticklish spot for her.
Chloe was so caught up in Lana's ticklish body that she didn't even notice the other girl's foot stick out and trip Chloe, knocking her to the ground.
Lana knew she had to act fast, and that if she didn't Chloe would be on the offensive again. She knew Chloe's sides were only marginally ticklish, and that Chloe would be able to win a tickle fight if one ensued. Lana quickly dropped down onto Chloe's calves and ripped off Chloe's worn out sneakers and white socks, revealing her big feet. Chloe and Lana could never share shoes, due to Lana's tiny feet, which were much smaller than Chloe's size nines. Chloe had small, rather chubby feet with cute toes painted bright green.
"Ok Chloe, it was fun at first, but now it's my turn," Lana said to her best friend, smiling evilly. Chloe's eyes grew wide, for her feet were by far the most ticklish spot on her entire body, and one that usually avoided tickling due to her love for her ratty old sneaker. However before she could so much as utter a protest, Lana ran her long nails over Chloe's bare arches.
"Nooooo!!!! LANAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Chloe howled with laughter as Lana scratched her bare feet. Lana dragged her nails up Chloe's arches to her toes, poking and squeezing the wiggling toes.
"Cootchie Cootchie Coo Chloe, is someone ticklish on her toesies?" Lana's baby talk only made Chloe's laughter rise a few octaves, and she begged for mercy as she writhed on her bedroom floor. "Lana....pleeehehehehease.... stop.."
Lana however was only interested in tickling her friend's bare feet, testing for the most ticklish spots. Chloe seemed to be overly sensitive under her toes and on her bare heels, which produced the most delightful giggle fits from her best friend if Lana scratched them just right.
Just as Chloe had made a fatal mistake in not paying attention to her ticklee earlier, Lana was lost in Chloe's ticklish toes, and didn't even notice as Chloe lifted her laughing body onto her elbows and then sat up. Racked with ticklish laughter, Chloe managed to reach out and tickle the arches of Lana's socked feet.
Even through the rather think socks, Lana fell over instantly, too ticklish to fight back. Chloe quickly yanked her ticklish peds away, and grabbed Lana's ankles, quickly sitting on top. Lana was laying on her stomach now, and with Chloe sitting on her ankles, she was in a lot of trouble.
Chloe effortlessly pulled off Lana's socks revealing her beauitful tiny bare feet. Lana was silent and absolutely terrified. Her feet were horribly ticklish, and there was no way she could take any tickling there at all.
Chloe smiled deviously. "OK Lana, you like ticklish feet? Well then, I think we should play a game." Chloe grabbed Lana's big toe, and began to speak, "This little piggies went to market..."

To be continued...

Dear Frankie,

This is a great concept, one that I have thought about doing for a long time myself. Your story is very good: very lively and fun with some really excellent action. My major feedback to you (if you are interested) is that I see two things that could make the story even better. (1) Keep focused on realism. Chloe shouldn't have to be a tickle fetishist ("Chloe had wondered since Lana moved in...") for the tale to work--in fact, I think it detracts because it makes me think, "Oh, this is being made up by a tickle-lover". In the same vein, how would Lana know so exactly about the level of ticklishness of Chloe's sides? (2) In general it is better to SHOW rather than TELL in a story. For example, instead of "spilling the beans" by officially informing us that Chloe's feet were "by far her most ticklish spot", just show us her reactions and let us decide. Personally, I also prefer when there is more of a build up and a motive for the tickling, but that's a matter of personal taste.

Please don't get me wrong--I REALLY liked it and I look forward anxiously to part two. I love the mainstream, "from within the series" genre. Keep up the very good work.

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Thanks for the feedback. It's definately appreciated and I will try to use it and improve in the next chapter of the story.

Cool story, Frankie.

I look forward to reading the next part. A back and forth tickle fight between the Smallville cuties can only be a good thing. :)

cool story. I'd like to see both Lana and Chloe tied up and foot tickled by Clark or even Lex!

Hey, what if Lex tickled Chloe to learn about the results of a little investigation she had been conducting into Lex's Corporation? Now Chloe, being the hard-nosed reporter that she is, would try hard to resist the tickling, deny being ticklish, etc. Lex would need a lot of patience and persistance with that girl! Clark, of course, shows up eventually and saves her, but not before getting an eyeful of Chloe going wild with laughter under Lex's not-so-tender mercies. Could Clark resist having a bit of fun with Chloe himself before untying her?

ddd

Part 2?????

Hey Frankie Where's Part 2 Your Keepin us all in suspense.:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :ranty:

that was the best tickling story so far. please come up with some more with lana and chloe tickling each other :yowzer:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back