• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short Story, Fantasy Setting

DuBobO

TMF Novice
Well, after a long period of hermit-like seclusion on these forums, appearing only when the stars are right, I've finally mustered the conviction to finish a story. It's short and the tickling is minimal yes, but if it does well, I think it might help keep me from losing patience with other stories.

I don't know if anyone else here plays Dungeons and Dragons or for that matter any roleplaying games at all. It seems to be a rather obscure hobby. But this story takes place in a medieval fantasy setting like Dungeons and Dragons (you know the schtick: knights, giants, dragons, goblins, etc). Even for those of you who have never had any exposure to the game whatsoever, I hope you can still enjoy this story. :D

------

Eva walked through the coniferous forest that was near her home. Snow covered the trees in random patches, but it almost always covered the ground like a smooth white carpet. The twilight sun could be seen through the dark clouds that enshrouded most of the sky and its light glittered beautifully off of the icy snow.

But Eva did not take note of the beauty around her, as frost giants are wont to do. When they even chose to care about the aesthetic qualities of something it is rarely something other than themselves.

Eva was a frost giant who's vanity was greater than even others of her kind. She stood at nearly twelve feet in height, somewhat short for her race, but still quite imposing to most. Her soft skin was the finest shade of cyan and she wore the most luxurious furs she could collect around her body and the bottoms of her legs. She had draped over her body, in none too tasteful a fashion, jewelry of numerous types from many lands as frost giants have a natural love for such things. In her right hand, she held a massive, black stone warhammer that she now had resting on her shoulder. On her head was a simple iron helm she had polished until it shined like pure silver. It did little to hide her young-looking face and her bluish blonde hair stuck out from underneath it.

If one did not know much about the giants of the North, one might wonder how Eva could stand to walk through the snow when her enormous (even for her size) feet were both completely bare except for an anklet she wore on the right foot. But frost giant feet are never seen with shoes or covering of any kind and even the most frigid cold does not bother them in the slightest.

As dusk began to fade and the land began to darken, those same, huge feet carried Eva to a cave carved into the side of a cliff. This cave was her home and she had decorated in many, luxurious articles of stolen furniture, most of it too small for her to even use. As she walked in, she soon saw that orange glow of a small campfire and the diminutive kobold, Meepo, sitting next to it, warming his reptilian body.

Kobolds are a race of small, lizard-like people with big, red, slitted eyes and often a tiny grin on their thin snouts. They usually live deep underground in cavernous mines with the dwarves where they don't have to worry about colder climates. Meepo, however, was brought to these inhospitable, Northern lands by a great, white dragon who commanded the kobold's clan. The little reptile eventually escaped and was captured by Eva. She originally intended to eat him, but she ended up taking a liking to the little creature and he became her manservant.

As the giant entered, Meepo looked up with a happy grin and ran over to her. "Mistress is back from scouring lands! Meepo maked dinner for Mistress. Is delicious stew!" His high-pitched, raspy, little voice rang with gleeful loyalty to Eva, but also showed his lack of skill in speaking the language of giants.

Despite herself, Eva smiled slightly to the kobold. "I'm going to be on my bed Meepo. Bring my food to me there." Her voice was rather deep, but still obviously feminine. Meepo was the only being she showed any real decency to and even then she never thanked him or showed gratitude for how dilligently he served her. Most others she simply crushed without even speaking a word to them.

The frost giant made her way to her bed which was little more than a gigantic pile of cushions and throw pillows looted from various trade caravans and travellers in her domain. She eased herself down on them, tired from a day of pillaging and stomping through her lands. Taking off her helmet and letting her hair fall down around her head, she lifted her weary barefeet up onto a cushion and sighed. She had placed a large mirror on the opposite wall, specifically so she could admire herself as she relaxed. She could see the pale white soles of her feet in the mirror which made her smirk and wiggle her toes.

"Dinner for Mistress," Meepo called out as he dragged along what looked like a cauldron ontop of a wooden board with wheels. She reached out and picked up the cauldron which made a sizeable bowl for her. Within a minute, she had eaten the entire meal and set the cauldron back on the wooden board. "Mistress is happy with Meepo, yes?"

She waved a hand at him dismissively. "Your Mistress needs to relax now Meepo."

The kobold grinned at her happily. "Meepo helps with Mistress relaxing?"

Eva was about to tell him to leave when she started to think. She loved to have her feet massaged by Meepo, but not for what most would expect. She loved that odd feeling she got when those tiny little claws ran across the bottoms of her feet. The tiny creature's hands were too small to even get around the width of one foot so he had to rub his scaly palms up and down her soles. So his claws would slide all the way up and down her feet and she would feel that wonderful sensation and actually start to giggle. Despite the giggling against her will, Eva still loved this feeling and ended up having Meepo massage her feet quite often.

"Why don't you go down there and rub my feet, Meepo?"

Meepo smiled and was only too happy to oblige as he scampered down to her feet. Hearing her giggles as he had done this in the past, he knew he could make his Mistress happy by doing this so he gleefully accepted any time she offered. Eva shifted her feet so they were sitting next to each other on the cushion with soles facing her manservant. He reached out his little hands and began to rub them up and down her left foot which, like its counterpart, was nearly as big as the kobold was tall.

Eva smiled. Maybe it was the extra walking that day or the condition of the snow, but the frost giant felt that her feet were even more sensitive to Meepo's ministrations. It wasn't long before that slow stroking made her start to giggle. Meepo looked up at her smirking face and stopped to ask her a question. "Mistress likes Meepo rub foot?"

Meepo's pause disappointed her. She frowned and wiggled her toes, holding them back to try and keep that lingering tickly feeling on her sole. "Did I say you could stop, Meepo?"

"Eep! Meepo is sorry. Meepo get right back to it!" The kobold quickly got back to his task, rubbing those tiny hands up and down, switching between feet at random intervals. They went faster this time, which she didn't expect, and she barely stifled a full blown laugh, bringing a hand up to her mouth. Eva's giggles came in a steady stream after that and she couldn't help, but wiggle her toes, one of them bopping Meepo on the head. He looked up at this, inadvertently slowing his hands down and allowing a chance to catch her breath.

"*huff**huff*... Ok Meepo... that'll be all." Her manservant smiled and began to pull the cauldron on the wheeled board away as Eva closed her eyes and soon fell asleep with a pleased smile on her face. Neither of them noticed the enshrouded dark eyes watching them from a distant corner with a glint of gleeful malice...

------

Well what do you think? I'd appreciate feedback.

I don't know anything about AD&D, except I've heard of it. Still, I could easily visualize both of the characters, and I found them very interesting.

The story was entertaining and well written. I'd love to read a second chapter.

This has got to be the most original story I have read in a long while. I especially liked the fact that she enjoyed the tickling. I would most certainly enjoy reading more. Please, PLEASE continue this story.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back