• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

freaky friday

ticklingurls

ok i am not sure on this one but i was watching disney channal and i saw a music video for the new freaky friday. the movie was showing a scene from where the teenage girl inst wnating to get up so the mom starts yanking her by the feet and then all of a sudden she starts squirmingand laughing maybe she gets tickled on her goregous feet

and side not jack who is matt lawrence wastlaking to a girl and said u wnat to spend ur nites reading a book with ur lover messageing ur feet but sadly the girls walked away

I've seen this in a few commercials but I don't know if there's any tickling either. It's either Lindsey is tickled or Jamie Lynn is tickled. Or both are tickled. Since they switch roles. Anyone who saw the movie can confirm this?

well

its the teenage girl that gets tickled and it looks like its the beganing of the movie

question

She have anything on her feet or was she barefoot? and its Jamie Lee, not Jamie Lynn

Ooops. So sorry with the spelling. And I think she was barefoot. But then again I didn't see the movie.

I hate to be the bearer of disappointing news, but there isn't a tickling scene in the remake of "Freaky Friday." It is, however, a really enjoyable film which I would recommend to anyone wanting to see a good family comedy.

Now here's something to keep in mind...

1) There is a scene at the very beginning where Jamie Lee Curtis tries to wake her daughter (played by Lindsay Lohan) up for school. She even goes so far as to grab Lindsay by the ankles and try to pull her out of bed. So the opportunity for a tickle was defintely there.

2) One of the promos for the film run on the Disney Channel is an interview with Jamie Lee and Lindsay, and it's pretty obvious that the two of them have a very playful "big sister/little sister" relationship off camera. During the interview, Lidsay says that she isn't that much shorter than Jamie Lee, but Jamie Lee says that's because Lindsay's sneakers add an extra inch or more to her height. Jamie Lee even tries to pull Lindsay's sneakers off, but Lindsay tries to keep her from doing so. It's a very cute moment, and makes you wonder why she's so insistent on not having her shoes taken off.

3) The opening scene is later repeated after they've switched bodies (i.e. Lindsay grabs Jamie Lee's ankles and tries to pull her out of bed), so there was also a chance for retaliation. We do know JLC's feet are ticklish after she was tickled by Jay Leno on the Tonight Show a few years back.

So... there was a possibility for some tickles, and if it happened (and it is definitely a big "IF"), we can always hope it'll be thrown on an "out takes" reel and included with the DVD when it comes out.

It ain't much... but we can always hope!

Hahathna :p

thank you haha

i saw the oppertunity for hte tickle in the music video i was hoping wed get to see lindsay logan tickled but unfortunitly life must go on to unknowing thanks again

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back