• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Howard Stern Intern Beauty Pagent

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Ok, this just happened.......the Stern Intern Beauty Pagent is on right now on the radio (and I'm sure it will be on the E show soon). The very 1st intern, whose name I forgot, but who is dressed in a belly shirt, mini skirt and lace up high heels. (she later plays a keyboard and sings). Howard is talking about her naughty past....stuff like doing it in a library, on a park bench, interracial dating....then the subject turns to handcuffs. She says, I did it once, but I didn't like it. Then she added (as Howard started talking) I'm ticklish. At first, it sounded like Howard didn't catch it but then he said, "Oh, you're ticklish?". She repeated it. Then HE repeated the question AGAIN! "You're ticklish". Again she answered (possibly saying I'm very ticklish) And then he said "So he tickled you?" "Yes" she replied,and then there was a bit more exchange, establishing the fact that he tickled her, I wish I could say exactly what it was.). Then he asked if she had peed and she totally protested and said "NO!". A couple of times during the rest of the interview, he'd tease her alluding to this incident. Anyhow, even though there was no actual tickling, the dialogue was a prolonged, detailed and, if I may say so, hot!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!!!

By the way, my computer is REALLY messing up, it crashes every 5 minutes, so that's why I haven't been around. (Same ole story with me!) I've been working on updating the celeb lists so there will be a very major and complete update as soon as I can get it on without crashing!

I heard that too. They described her as a cross between Jennifer Anniston & Anna Kournikova. Yummy. However she kind of turned me off, when she said didn't like being tickled. In my opinion, when a woman hates being tickled, it's a bigger letdown, than a woman who's not even ticklish

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back