• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Linda, part 4

Aragorn

TMF Regular
Part 4
They stood before the rack, letting Linda get a good look at the device that she was going to be attached to.
It was made of wood, with stocks for the feet at one end, a roller with a lever for turning at the other. Around the roller were two ropes, to which were attached leather cuffs with metal buckles which were open and waiting on the flat wooden boards.

She was conscious of wearing no more than a tiny strapless black bikini, and that her hands were tied behind her back.

What is that thing doing here?

Her father said, "I rotate exhibits at the museum regularly, it was time to rotate the rack. It s been here before."

"Please don't put me on that thing," she whined.

Aunt Vivian said happily, "Take a good look at it, Linda, and think about being stretched out on it with all of us here to see you." This was half the fun, letting a victim anticipate what was going to happen to her.

Linda looked pleadingly at her mother, but saw no sympathy. She looked at her father and said, "Why are you going along with this, Daddy?"

"Maybe it will teach you not to run around damn near naked. A little stretch on the rack won't hurt you. See, I placed some padding in the footholes so it won't hurt your ankles."

"How thoughtful." Her mother said, "Yes, and Aunt Vivian suggested another modification."

They dragged Linda around to the foot-end of the rack, where her mother pointed to four eye-bolts set above and to each side of the footholes.

Linda started to ask what they were for, then gasped as she understood. "Why are you doing this to me, Mom?"

"Because every time I ever mention some torment your Aunt inflicted on me when we were kids, you think it was funny. Now you re going to experience it firsthand."

"I'll bet she never put you on a rack," Linda said indignantly.

"No, but if we had had one, I'm sure she would have."

"You're right about that, little sister."

Her mother dragged a small stepladder over to the side of the rack. "Enough talk, up you go."

"No," she whined.

Aunt Vivian said, "Well, your mother sure would have taken this better than you."

That statement hurt Linda's pride, so she gave in to the inevitable, vowing to herself to withstand whatever Aunt Vivian had in store for her. She stepped up the ladder turned around, and sat demurely on the rack. Aunt Vivian lifted the upper part of the stock and her mother took both ankles and placed them in the footholes, while Linda lay back on her bound wrists.

Gently Aunt Vivian lowered the stock; once in place she pushed a wooden pin through a hole at the edge, locking it in place.

Aunt Vivian took Linda's bare shoulders and lifted her to a sitting position, allowing her mother to untie her hands. Rubbing her wrists, Linda lay back down and placed her hands over her head, feeling the rough boards against her bare back.

"What a brave girl," said Aunt Vivian, as her younger sister placed one of her daughter's wrists in the cuff and fastened it. A second later, the other wrist was secured, leaving Linda lying on her back with her arms held high, elbows slightly bent outward.

Linda thought that her little brother would really be impressed. "Go get Bobby. I want him to see this."

"Sure, why not?" said her mother. "Somebody get Bobby, please."

Linda's father, not really wanting to see anymore, went to get him.

Her mother grabbed the lever that turned the roller, and moved it one notch. Linda felt her arms pulled higher. A couple of more turns placed some slight tension on her body, and there was a creaking sound from the rack. Another notch, and she gasped. Her mother felt one of the ropes, and decided one more notch would do the trick. This time, Linda moaned as her body was stretched tightly. The leather cuffs pulled at her wrists, while the padded stock held her feet. She was nearly immobile, but not in any pain.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot about your feet." Linda giggled as her mother removed her flip-flops and tied her big toes to the inner eye-bolts. She repeated it with her little toes, leaving her daughter s feet bent back and her toes splayed outward.

Bobby appeared at the door, but his reaction was not something Linda expected. "Don't hurt Linda! It was my fault she called me a dirty word."

He ran over to his sister's side.

"It's okay, squirt, nobody s hurting me. I just thought you'd get a kick out of seeing this."

He looked up and down her stretched bikini-clad body, saw her ankles trapped in the stock, and the cuffs around her wrists. Her legs were held slightly farther apart than her hips, her arms a little wider apart than her shoulders. She didn't look like she could move very much at all.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I m sure. Thanks. This is better than that movie, huh?"

"Yeah."

He started at her bare underarms, understanding she could do nothing to cover them up. He wanted to touch them, but didn't because his mother and aunt were there.

She smiled at him and said, "I thought you'd be impressed."

"Run along now, Bobby," said her mother. Then to Aunt Vivian, "George and I are going out for a little while. I'll leave you two alone." She gave Aunt Vivian a wink, and left her alone with Linda, closing the door behind her.

Once alone, Aunt Vivian said, "What a wonderful device, girl. This is going to be fun."

"Fun for who?"

That's Fun for Whom? Linda."

Still at the foot of the rack, she decided to start at Linda's feet. She raked her nails across Linda's stretched soles, and was rewarded by a shriek. Smiling, she did it again, and watched Linda s entire body jerk as she screamed.

Taking one fingernail, she touched Linda s sole, causing her to stiffen and squeeze her eyes shut.

"I'm not even tickling you."

"You're going to."

"You're right."

Linda screamed and laughed like a madwoman as Aunt Vivian rippled her nails up and down and across Linda's soles. Her toes wiggled as she tried to curl them, to protect her feet, but there was nothing she could do to stop the nails from scratching her feet. It seemed like forever to the helpless Linda, but in reality it was only about a minute.

When Aunt Vivian ceased, Linda lay there gasping, her chest heaving. "My, my, aren't we ticklish. We're going to have a lot of fun."

Between gasps, Linda managed to say, "Why are you doing this, Aunt Vivian?"

"Because I love tickling girls, no other reason than that. I always have, why I don't know." She walked around the rack and looked down into Linda's eyes, saw her face framed by her bare arms.

"I know your ribs are ticklish," she said as she tweaked them.

"Hahaha."

"But judging by your reaction earlier, you're more ticklish up here." She scritched Linda's upper sides above her bikini strap, and the racked girl erupted in laughter and shouts.

"You can't kick this time."

Screaming, Linda tried to thrash back and forth, but was only able to move a little bit, lifting her upper back slightly off the boards. Aunt Vivian saw this, and got the timing just right.

As Linda lifted away from her aunt, her aunt reached one hand quickly under Linda s warm bare back, grabbed a free end of the bow holding her bikini strap in place, pulled it loose, and snapped the top off, leaving Linda's breasts bouncing free.

"Aunt Vivian, put it back on,!" shouted Linda. She was absolutely aghast at this development.

"Now isn't that much nicer?" Aunt Vivian was holding the black top up in triumph.

"No!" She lifted her head and looked at her completely naked upper body, and saw to her horror that her nipples were erect.

"You'll be much more comfortable with that off."

She set the top down next to Linda and raked her nails from Linda's upper arms, through her armpits, and down her sides.

"Nohahahahahaha." She arched her back, then fell back down.

"How do you feel, Linda?"

"Helpless, naked, and tormented!" she shouted. "How am I supposed to feel?"

"But aren t you enjoying it, just a little bit?" She placed a nail in Linda's right underarm, and traced a circle.

"NO! Heeheehee"

"Why did you want Bobby to see you on the rack?"

Linda thought about it, and wasn't sure herself. Was it because he had been infatuated with the girls chained up in the movie, to the point of ignoring her when she was tied up in the living room? The difference was that they had all worn sleeveless clothing, and had been chained up with their bare underarms exposed, while she had not. He had liked that. Now she was, and had wanted him to be impressed with her. She had almost hoped he would tickle her, just a little.

"I...I'm not sure."

"Why did you change into a bikini, with very little protest?"

That was easy. "It irritates Daddy."

Aunt Vivian nodded in understanding. Then she left the racked, naked Linda and went back to the house.

Linda tried to pull loose, but there was nothing she could do. Her feet were tightly clamped, and her wrists were tightly held over her head. She was extremely aware of being topless, of having her breasts exposed without being able to cover them up in any way. And, of course, there was Aunt Vivian and her fingernails. That was the worst. Pure torture, and it was humiliating being helpless not to laugh and shout when she ran them across her skin.

A minute later, Aunt Vivian returned with two feathers in her hand. Linda lifted her head, then dropped it as she saw what was coming next, resigned to more torment.

Aunt Vivian paused over her anguished victim, then with the feathers, circled each nipple.

"Heeheeheehee."

"Why did you let your mother tie you up?"

"Heehee, I don t know."

Aunt Vivian set the feather down and raked her fingernails down Linda's bare underarms.

"Nooohahahaha."

"Don't you know?"

"Well, I thought it might be fun to be tied up while wearing a bikini."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, something to do with being helpless, with a lot of bare skin exposed."

She picked up the feathers again, and tickled Linda's nipples, which were larger than before. "What are you now?"

"Heeheehee. Helpless, with a lot of bare skin exposed."

"Then you should be happy to be in this situation."

"Nohahaha," she said, squirming under the feathers circling her breasts.

"Sure you are, it's what you wanted, only more of it. Just look at your nipples, they're huge."

Linda blushed deeply. She had hoped Aunt Vivian wouldn't have noticed.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," she said with understanding.

"They're always that size."

Aunt Vivian promptly dropped the feathers, then determinedly moved to the end of the rack where she started in on Linda's bare feet with both hands, raking her fingernails down, across, and diagonally on her soles.

The sounds filling the storeroom went beyond simple laughter. Instead they were a mixture of screaming, gasping, and attempted begging which never quite became coherent. Also there was the sound of creaking wood as the sturdy rack withstood the tensions of a tortured body trying fruitlessly to break free.

After what seemed like an eternity to the thrashing Linda, the fingernails stopped tickling her feet, and she became limp except for her naked heaving chest as she tried to catch her breath. She closed her eyes with a moan.

"Please understand, Linda, that I will not tolerate any lies."

Linda opened her eyes and saw Aunt Vivian standing over her, sternly looking down at her face.

"O-Okay. I won't.."

"Good. Now, as I was saying, enlarged nipples are nothing to be ashamed of. It just means you are enjoying yourself. Gently, with thumb and index finger of each hand, she gave each nipple a playful squeeze.

Linda drew in her breath with a gasp and stiffened. She reddened and said weakly, "Don t."

"There's really no way you can stop me, dear, not stretched out and helpless as you are." Again she squeezed Linda's growing nipples, rolling them back and forth between her fingers. Linda moved her head back and forth and moaned, arching her back and letting herself fall back. Still rolling the nipples, Aunt Vivian used the other three fingers of each hand to scratch Linda's sides, which caused the poor girl to buck upwards with laughter. Seeing that Linda seemed to be squirming a bit too much, and that her elbows were slightly bent, she stopped the tweaking and tickling.

"Oh, dear, it looks like these old ropes are stretching a bit. Or else you are." She chuckled at her own humor. "Either way, I'm going to have to tighten you up." She grasped the lever with both hands, and moved the roller a notch.

"No, Aunt Vivian. Please don't stretch me any more."

"One more notch, and that should do it. I didn't hear any creaking that time. Another move of the lever, and her niece winced as her body was stretched almost to the point of pain. "Perfect. It s important to keep up the tension. It adds to the helplessness by restricting your movement. And being helpless is really the worst part of this, isn't it?"

Linda thought about it, wondering what was the worst part of it. Not wanting to disagree with her aunt, she said, "Yes, Aunt Vivian."

She closed her eyes, only to feel the light sensation of fingernails touching her underarms.

"Noooooo," she whimpered, opening her eyes to see Aunt Vivian's long nails resting on her bare underarms. Her breath came in short shallow gasps of fear.

It happened without warning. Her aunt skittered her nails up and down Linda's underarms. Linda screamed and laughed and tried to move, but was so tightly stretched she couldn't. It was agony, and all thoughts of her breasts being exposed faded as her concentration shifted to her underarms.

That was the worst part of it, being tied up with her underarms exposed and a gleeful tickler working her torture.

Aunt Vivian kept up the torture, watching Linda's bare breasts bouncing like Jello as she shrieked at the fingernails scratching her underarms.

Linda's face was twisted and contorted as she laughed. When the screams were weakening, she ceased and Linda became still, her huge nipples rising up and down as her breathing returned to normal.

Aunt Vivian kindly stroked Linda's hair and said, "In addition to being helpless, it's important for the victim to be stripped of her clothing as you are. Lift your head and look at your body, Linda."

Linda scanned her stretched bare body, naked except for her bikini bottom, from her smooth underarms to her breasts with their enlarged nipples to her stomach--also her bare legs which disappeared into the wooden stock. Embarrassed, she let her head drop back. But there was another feeling as well, a feeling she did not completely understand, nor even fully admit to herself:

She wanted to touch herself.

"I think you ve had enough for now, Linda." Her aunt found the catch that held the roller in place and released it. Linda's body became slack, and she lay there limply with a relieved expression, her arms still over her head.

Aunt Vivian unbuckled one wrist then the other.

"Thank you, said Linda," modestly covering her breasts.

Aunt Vivian picked up the bikini top, and Linda dropped her hands while her aunt helped her sit up, then tie the top in place. She took Linda's hand and helped her down from the dreaded torture rack. All Linda wanted now was to go to her bedroom and touch herself.

Aunt Vivian led the exhausted Linda back into the living room, where Bobby was still watching TV. "Aunt Vivian," he said, Dad called and said they ran into some friends and won't be home until later.

"Oh, is that so? In that case, I need some advice from you, Bobby."

Bobby was still watching the tube. "Huh?"

"What should we do with Linda in the meantime?"

That got his attention, and Linda could guess what was coming next. Letting the TV screen release his attention, he looked at Linda still dressed in only that bikini, and realized that whatever he said would happen to her.

She visibly slumped because she knew what he was going to recommend, which caused him to giggle at the thought of his older sister actually living the role of a damsel in distress, all on his say so.

"Tie her up," he said.

to be continued

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back