• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Over 150 Mainstream clips now on Aimster

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
For those of you who haven't been keeping up with the video/audio section, I'm now sharing over 150 mainstream clips over Aimster. I would advise anyone that digs rare TV and movies items to come on over and share what you have with the community.

damn...i'd love to get in on this, but unfortunately i've had a lot of problems with aimster in the past. I'm using limewire right now www.limewire.com
If you could e-mail me at [email protected] or talk to me on AIM at UNCsublime to help me out with this, it'd be greatly appreciated man.
Scoob

Don't be fooled, Aimster is not the end all, be all of software :)

Most recently I keep finding myself kicked off if I try to do any action except let my machine rest. I think it's because of the strain of so many people trying to download stuff. Regardless, it's become an irritant since last night or so.

I'm certainly no tech support, but if you post your problem, hopefully someone will know how to fix it.

I love aimster -- I've been using it for a while now since it's cousing napster was shut down, but the number of people wanting to dowload this TK mainstream clips is astonishing. I tried downloading a clip this morning and there were 58 users in front of me! (i.e. which I had to wait for) -- Also, downloading one single clip can take well over an hour.

I know it is a lot to ask, but would it be possible to attach a small description (e.g. who gets tickled, where, how long, etc.) to some of the more obscure scenes? I think this will cut down on people downloading clips they already have or ones they may have not heard of. I don't think there are that many obscure clips out there, though. There are many more which are simply repeated. I hope this works.

I wish you could attach a description to each file :(

The best I've done so far is label each one as a personal, commercial, or mainstream scene, and hope the user can figure if he has it or not already. If nothing else, you can always ask the person you're downloading from what the clip is about.

How do I get to the clips? I put in for search "Tickling", and it gave me some clips, but none of them were Oblesklk's. What do I type in for search to ind these 150 mainstream clips?

Mainstream Clips

Try typing in "mainstream." That seems to be a term that TK people use almost exclusively on Aimster. You'll get some misses, but most of your results will be tickling-related. You may also type in "tickling mainstream" and it will give you filenames with both words.

I agree that it's astonishing how many people are trying to download clips! The best thing is that I feel so much better about deleting them off my hard drive now...after all, the more people that have them, the easier it will be to find them again. :)

Bandit

Aimster works exactly like Napster—this means that you won't find ALL clips at ALL times. The user who has these clips has to be present (i.e. logged on to Aimster) so you can download the files. So when Oblesk isn't there, you won't be able to see his stuff. Make sense?

Aimster Trouble

I've had Aimster's Guardian for about a week now, and i always get the SAME short list of tickling clips, whether i type in "tickling" or "tickling mainstream", it's always the same list. What's the deal?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back