• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

everyday tickle (kinda long)

Red Jester

TMF Expert
"God, I hate biology" I thought to myself. Sitting at my desk looking at the teacher writing meaningless diagrams on the board can be pretty stressful on a person's attention span, "Oh, our DNA looks like a double-helix? Can't wait to use that one later in life." When you're in a room so deprived of anything that you're willing to stare at for more than five seconds you begin a desperate search. "Periodic table..., dead frog in a glass jar..., model of a human skeleton..., Taylor! Now she was something to look at, she was talking with her friend sitting crosslegged on her seat which, of course, meant those pesky flip flops had to stay on the floor. Her perfect, I'm guessing size 7, soles were facing my direction. What I would give to run my fingers over them.

Hold up,

Before I get to far let me introduce myself. My name is David. I'm 18 years old and go to Chesnut High school in Virginia. In case you haven't guessed I'm somewhat of a tickle fet. I've had pretty basic tickling incidents in my life, babysitter here, sister's friend there, but never anything I could really jac- *ahem* "enjoy." The girl I was talking about "Taylor" is an 18 year sight to behold. She is dirty blonde prep/goth chick. She usually dresses in the dark grey or black but lacks the whole "I love Saitan, I watch Anime!" attidude. She never wore make-up but didn't need it cuase she had the greatest skin I had ever seen.

Anyway, I stood looking at those soles just hoping one day I'd get a nice scratch or a sweep. I never dreamed I'd get a full on tickle with her. I wish I had one of those classes I read about on the TMF where the teacheers brings up a student to tickle lightly to prove reflexes or something, or assign me and Taylor to be study partners to work at home together but of course I'm wedged in reality.

After class I was headed for my locker when my friend Neil came up to me. "Hey, dude" he said looking at me like he had a favor to ask. "Hey" I replied. "Can you make sure you come sit with at my table at lunch today." "Sure," (I didn't care enough to ask why) Anyway I go to the table and going around there was Tommy, Josh, Drew, Keiysha, Rice (his name was also Josh but they called him Rice to avoid confusion), Neil, and Taylor. The ravers were "her crowd."

So I sit down and in the interest of saving time here's the favor. Neil and the others were going to try and steal these brass chain glow sticks that the principal had confiscated off Rice earlier that day. They didn't care about the sticks that much but since they new where they were kept and Josh could pick locks they wanted to attempt a theft for the "thrill of it." My only job was to sit at this empty classroom down the hall where from which I could easily see the whole hall through the door way. It was lunch period for the teacher who occupied it so it would be empty.

Five minutes later I'm staring at an empty hallway listening to the sounds or my distant friends attempting to get inside the principal's office. I was about to go tell them to hurry it up when Taylor walks in the room.

"I'm not in the mood to risk getting suspended for some swinging sticks", she is soo cute.

She sits at the desk next to me and slips her feet out of her flip flops. I though she was goin crosslegged again but then she stretches here legs across the aisle an puts her feet in the chair of the desk I'm sitting it. (I was sitting on the top) "Do I hear thunder? No, just the sound of my heart trying to beats its way out of my chest." "I don't think Josh can really pick locks" said Taylor. "Yeah, you blondes seem deprived of most motor skills." "Hey!" she said with mock anger and with that she gave me a weak kick in my leg.

Seizing the opportuniy I gave her heel a nice scratch. Its was so sweet. Her foot was so soft near the end I pressed my fingertips to her foot just to feel it. Her reaction was instant, she sprang back and a cute squeal along with the followup giggle. "Don't do that!" she said with an amused expression, and she made the mistake of putting her feet back on the chair. "Or what" I said as I grabbed her ankle, pulled it up, and then began liberally sratching around the surface of her foot. She showed a look of discomfort but she wasn't laughing. "I'm not ticklish, you just caught me off guard" she said but I noticed she was straining at certain words. With a foot that soft and smooth there had to be a sentsitive spot. I was starting to panic, this was embarassing. Then, in her attempt to pull her foot down, I scratched right under her toes. She let out a small scream and then slammed her hands on her mouth apparently suprised she made such a violent reaction.

Her weakness found out, I began giving her toes a good workover, making sure to rub the tip of my finger over them between scratchings. She was squirming very violentally in her seat and kept her hands clapped over her mouth. I occasionally kept runing my hand down her sole. Even though I knew it didn't really tickle her I couldn't resist. Feeling that warm smooth surface over my fingertips was simply to good to be aloud.

Her body was squirming around in a vain attempt to pull herself away, and her leg was thrashing like crazy. She could have kicked me in the head which more than likely would have ended it but I assume she didn't cause she'd feel guilty. When ever she tried to use her other leg to push my arm I would give he a little scratch and she'd pull back.

I kept digging my fingers in between her toes giving them a nice, deep scratch and I was getting a good reaction when I started dabbing my fingers on her arch. The best reaction by far was when I started playing her toes like a piano in which she would jerk and let out a laugh her hands couldn't hold in.

I started doing this for too long and she jerked so hard she fell out of her chair. So I helped her up and about two seconds later Neil comes in and says we're leaving. Josh couldn't pick the lock. And I never have to fantasize about tickling Taylor again. Now, whenever I want to see her put through hell I just close my eyes and remember the greatest experiance of my life.

Very sweet story, Red Jester, and not too long. :D

(Some of mine are quite long, but nobody except Big Jim has complained about the length.)

<center>[SIZE=+3]DAMN FINE! :jester: [/SIZE]</center>

You have real talent! No mistake about it.

This was very well written, and it had a plausable story line. I look forward to reading more of your work.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back