• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Types of tickling stories

BlueParagon

I'm defiantly dipping my toes into tickle writing. So a big question I have is what are your thoughts on M/F, F/F and F/M stories? Which one do you prefer to see?

A side note this is for some future works of mine. The biggest thing is it's all consensual in a way. Basically ticklish adventures for couples. Whether there's only two people or more. If the relationship is between two women, a man and a woman, two guys and maybe even some Futa action.

i really love to see f/f or multiple ff+/f story.
Non consensual story and story building in more narrative would be great.

Heavy narrative intro where the character motivation (both lee and ler) is the great aspect of all stories. i mean character motivation and background is the core. because the detail in the opening scene combine is the best part for the reader.

i always thinking that tickling scene or torture scene somehow has similiarity from one story and another, except for the victim position (this can be very creative). but character motivation and plot building are more impactful for the reader.

and f/f or multiple ff+/f somehow very sexy ... even in female perspective. MF/F also good but a little bit too much for me.

I'll keep this in mind my friend. I'm not much for non con, but I'll have some stuff where it's like that in a way. Thank you for letting me know your preference.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back