• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The forest walk

Red Jester

TMF Expert
"These shoes weren't made for mud tracking!"

It had been a long day for Michelle. She had been at the store when she got pursesnatched, and in her panic to call the police she dropped her phone in a puddle, ruining it. It was no trouble her, parents would get her a new one. But on her way home her car broke down right when she was in the forest.

Now she was stuck walking in the woods to get back to town. It was daytime so she could see pretty well. She had been sticking to the lake to make sure that she wouldn't get lost. "Damn trees!" she shouted in an irational rage "they make it much more difficult to see where I'm going!"

She had reached a small clearing in the trees when she plumped onto the ground for a nice sulk. "There's no point in going farther," she said glumily "it'll be nightfall before I get back to town and then I'll be in a real fix." "If it wasn't for this stupid forest, I hate nature!" Then she stood up really fast and started walking back slamming her feet against the ground with each step.

"You shouldn't say things like that, there may be things here that would take offense" Michelle stopped dead in her tracks. "Who said that?" she yelled nervously "I'm warning you I'm armed." "Well, then I've really got something to fear don't I?" said the voice in a sarcastic taunt and then Michelle realised the voice belonged to a female. "Where are you hiding?!" exclaimed Michelle. "I'm not hiding you're just not looking properly" taunted the voice "try craning your neck." Michelle looked up and saw a very strange sight indeed.

Standing on a branch some thirty feet up was a girl dressed in short shorts, a bare midriff tee, and a green ankle ring on her otherwise bare foot. The most peculiar part of this girl was her head. He had bluish hair with bright green eyes. Through her smile Michelle thought she could make out fangs but what grabbed her attention immediately was the pair of cat ears on top of her head.

Michelle disliked her instantly, "who the hell are you?" "Tsk Tsk.. Such language..." said the cat girl keeping that obnoxious smile on her face. "I don't have to listen to a freak loser who parades around in a halloween costume" replied a very angry looking Michelle. "My name happens to be Neko, and I have something you may want" as she said that she reached behind her back and withdrew what was unmistaketdly a cell phone.

Michelle let out a gasp of surprise. Now she had to try an make friends with a freak of whom she had just purposely been a bitch to. "It wouldn't trouble you if I could please borrow that phone you have there would it?" said Michelle with a significantly changed attitude. Neko stared blankly and then tossed the phone directly into Michelle's hand.

"Thank god..now....what's my dad's work number..." having used speed dial for the greater portion of her life remembering numbers took her a couple of seconds.

Neko stood there examing her prey. Reasonably tall, late teens, brown hair, and really shallow personality. Not too much of a challenge to take down but what the hell.

"Oh yeah, thats it!" shouted Michelle "now I can get out of this forest with the freak cat gir-" It happened too fast for Michelle to pick up on. All she saw was Neko's hand blur right in front of her face for half a second. Michelle fell back and felt the phone break apart in her hand. She looked down and saw that it had been clean cut into three pieces.

"H...ho...how" was all Michelle could stutter out as she stared at the cat girl. She had managed to jump down thirty feet and slice open the phone before Michelle had even picked up on it. "What if I were to tell you..." said that Neko with frightening smirk on her face "that these ears weren't a fashion accesory and that I really was part cat." "I'd tell you to lick your crotch you-" but what she was was never said. At that moment Neko pounced with the full strength and speed of a cheeta.

Neko's legs were pressed against Michele's legs and her hands were holding down Michelle's arms. "Get off me!" shouted the infuriated Michelle. "You never learn manners do you?" joked Neko. "That licking thing hurt my feelings, though now that you mention it I do feel like licking something..." "Get off!" yelled Michelle who hadn't listened to a word of what Neko was saying. Neko leaned her head down to Michelle's bare midriff. "Maybe this will get your attention."

With that Neko began to slowly lick the area around Michelle's navel. "AIGH!" screamed the trapped teen. Her instinct betrayed her has she immediatly thrusted her stomach up in an attempt to throw Neko off. All this did, however, was force her tongue directly into her navel and managed to press her fangs lightly to the area just around it. It was all Michelle could do to keep herself from pissing right there. Her only option left was to thrash around. She knew this was no good as all it did was move her midriff conveniantly around the cat's tongue. "I'm not even that ticklish" she screamed inside her head "its her damn tongue! its too rough I can't take it!" With all her will power she hadn't laughed yet. She let out the occasional squeel but doubted she'd crack.

Then she felt it. A light brush against her inner thigh. Something was down there and it was really fluffy and it was twitching and vibrating like crazy. All Michelle could do was scream and turn into a violently giggling mess. "PLEEHEHHEHEESE!" she managed to yell "GEHET OHAHAHAHAHAHAHFF."

Then the tickling stopped and cat girl jumped of her. Sweating slightly with hair a total mess Michelle rose too her feet. "What the hell did you do that for?!" she yelled. "Who says I'm done?" said the very smug looking feline. "But..but you!" Michelle was panicing now. She couldn't take that again. "I only jumped off so you would run" Neko smirked at her "god I love the chase." "Please..." Michelle was on the verge of tears "don't.." "If I were you I'd run like hell" Michelle didn't need convincing, she turned an bolted down through the trees as fast as she could. "Maybe if I hurry" she thought "maybe she won't catch me."

Then she saw a blur to her right out of the corner of her eye, she turned and saw nothing. Then she saw it on her right but turned to find nothing again. Then she felt something wizz passed her leg but didn't bother looking. Two minutes later she stopped dead in her tracks. Neko was standing right in front of her.

"Please..." she whispered. Neko held up her hand to reveal some really sharp looking nails. "Can you imagine the effect these have when lightly applied to flesh? after all look what they did to your clothes." Michelle looked down and screamed. She wasn't wearing clothes. Neko had been trecking right along with her slicing off her clothes so fast Michelle didn't even see her.

Michelle backed up into a tree convered with vines. "Maybe I can get away if I climb" she thought "no! it would just climb after me." "You humans..." said Neko walking towards Michelle "maybe I will cut you some slack." "You..you will" said Michelle, Neko was now face to face with her. Staring into those stunning green eyes, the eyes of a cat, a predator, Michelle began to lose focus and it seemed like five or ten minutes passed. "Alright", said Neko snapping Michelle out of her trance "you can go." "I can?" "Yes" said Neko, "if you can get out of my sight in then seconds" Michelle then imediately tried to run but found she could not. She looked down and a look of horror struck her face. She was tied up in the vines, Neko had tied her up while she was stupidly hypnotised by her eyes.

"8..."

"No!"

"7..."

"Please!"

"6..."

"I'm beggin you"

"5..."

"Oh god,"

"What the hell its obvious you're not goin anywhere"

With that Neko began skittering her nails violentally in the hollows of Michelles underarms. "NOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" yelled the young beauty. This was ten times worse than the stomach tickling. All the little milli second pricks and scrapes were enough to drive any person out of there skins. Michelle's look was that of pure agony but Neko showed no mercy. She withdrew one hand and with it cut Michelles bra right off. She then used her free hand to begin and all out tickle attack on her right breast. "AIIIIIGHH!!" screamed the extremely unlucky ticklee. Then Neko lowered her face and began her tortorous lick attack on Michelle's left breast. If Michelle was capable of rational thought she probably would have thought "it can't get any worse than this."

It did, Neko brought her fluffy little tale up behind her and then brushed it lightly on Michelle's midriff. At this point everything was gone from Michelle's head. There was no, car, phone, or cat girl. There was only tickling and it was keeping her from her sanity. This torture went on for hours until nightfall when every part of Michelle's ticklish flesh had suffered under Neko's touch. But as quickly as all that tickling had started, it stopped.

Michelle raised her head and saw Neko looking at her with a very odd expression. Michelle was about to beg again when the cat cut her down. "This is pretty strange..." said Neko "I think when I was torturing your cute little tummy back there I accidentally pricked you with my fang." "what?" panted Michelle. "Well..." said Neko as she grabbed Michelle's hand and placed it on top of her head. Michelle almost fell back in surprise. She had ears, a pair of cat ears just like Neko's on her head. "You see when one of us um.. "cat girls" bites a human they sort of change into one."

"What?!" shouted Michelle as she jumped up "how do you reverse it?" "Reverse it?!" yelled Neko as though the suggestion was totally absurd. "You've been given a gift, only one in ever thousand people won't die when bitten by one of us." "Now you're the most evolved creature on earth, you're at the top of the food chain. You have no idea of the powers pleasures that are in store for you!" She then grabbed Michelles hand and rushed her off into the forest. Michelle didn't know where she was going or what was in store for her but she knew that she was zooming through treetops at 65 miles per hour. She thought back to teh past expiriance. What else could she do? A bizzare smile graced her face as she and her new friend sailed off into the the shadow of the night.

Last edited:
Two things: 1. I love cat girls to death. and 2. In the next one, do you thing you could include feet tickling.

PS, wonderful story. Really enjoyed it.

Since my last story was foot tickling I thought I'd make something for the upperbody boys.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back