• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor? Going or Not??

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
I've made a couple posts about this already and no one has said anything so I'll start a new thread about it. Is the Ticklish Survivor series done or what has happened to it?
Does Anyone know??
Who anyway was the original author of this series

hey, i was the author of the ticklish survivor, and the reason it stopped was well, i just got plain bored with it, sorry for all those of u who liked it so much

Ok if your the author and you don't wanna write anymore about it that's fine by me, For the interests of the fans though if you could give me details as to where you left the last story off at, I will keep up the story until it ends

well if u just go backwards through the posts you'll find it, i think i stopped at part 11

A Heartfelt Request

Oh tummy, my tummy! You simply must consider doing just one more part, wherein the haughty and seemingly unbeatable Angelina Jolie's single, tiny, secret, but massively ticklish spot is accidently discovered and then teased and teased until she goes berserk...PRETTY PLEASE?!

Just the thought of it...I need to lie down...

ddd

because u begged and begged, sure, i'll do the final part of Ticklish Survivor, the part where Angelina Jolie is finally broken!

Three Cheers for TummyTicklish!

Hip, Hip, Hooray!! (and I'm not even British)

Thank you dear. I and so many others around the Forum applaud in gratitude and excitedly await the finale. Make it gooooooood, in that teasing, taunting, "I know a secret about Angelina..." kind of way.

I will return the favor in the future.

dig dug

I just noticed that Lady Tickler has created a version of "part 12" of your series. Tummy, this should not in any way alter your plan to write YOUR finish. It is your series, after all.

Actually, I think a very cool idea would be for writers to offer variations or sequels to stories they have seen here using their own particular twist or style.

For example, I really enjoyed what Rockauthor did with/to Nikki Cox recently, but I had some ideas about how I would have done the tickling differently. I might write that up later.

Anyway--see previous post...

ddd

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back