• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 11 – “Old Friends and New”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
by Strelnikov
Copyright 2003 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Nicole Wade
A little beauty, 20 years old, with crystal blue eyes and bright blonde hair, and a very trim and shapely body. Very serious, a first-born overachiever. She’s a Sophomore Pre-Med major at Commonwealth University, a long drive away from Tieson City. Extremely ticklish, but not a participant in the Tickle Street action – she had a bad experience in high school, and thinks the other girls are weirdos.

Melissa Gabreski
Melissa is attractive with great curves, dark hazel eyes, and long brown hair with blonde streaks. She's also very shy. She’s 20 years old, has lived on Tickle Street her whole life but has few friends outside of her parents and Michael, her younger brother. She's super ticklish, which only adds to her shyness, and thinks it’s weird to be so ticklish like she is.

Candice Wade
Nicole’s 18-year-old sister, an extrovert and sensualist, the flip side of her sister’s sober-sides personality. A little shorter than her sister, with ash blonde hair, but the two girls have the same cute shape, delicate features and crystal blue eyes. Loves to be tickled and get in ticklish situations, but if the tickling goes too far, she's out of control. Lately her lust to be tickled has grown and grown, and now she'll do anything to get tickled. She's lived on Tickle Street since she was five.

Emily MacDonald
Emily is a fiery red-head, a petite girl with bright green eyes and shoulder-length hair. She's somewhat older than the rest of the senior class at TCHS – she spent a year in rehab after a car wreck. She and her widowed father moved to Tickle Street last summer. Emily is always looking for fun, even if it involves getting in trouble. Her ticklishness is her greatest weakness, she feels that it makes her too girly and weak.

The Sadistic Sibling
“Big sister/little brother” is a family joke – Michael Gabreski is two years younger, a head taller and outweighs his sister by 100 lbs. He plays high school football. Melissa knows better than to let him get in tickle range of her feet, but sometimes… Well, shit happens.

…plus the Usual Suspects.

Melissa Gabreski parked in the driveway and turned to her friend. “I’m glad we had a chance to spend today together, Nicole,” she said. “Want to come in for a little while before you leave?”

“Sure,” Nicole replied. “We don’t see enough of each other any more.”

Neither girl made friends easily – Nicole was a private person, Melissa was painfully shy. They had been best friends growing up, and the friendship had continued all through high school. But Melissa had gone to Tieson City College – a Theater major, which was an odd choice considering her personality. Nicole wanted to be a doctor, so she had gone off to Commonwealth University’s Pre-Med program. They tried to keep their friendship alive with outings like this on school holidays.

Christmas break was almost over. They might not have another chance before Nicole had to leave.

Nicole followed Melissa inside, then stopped. There was familiar ticklish female laughter coming from the living room. Melissa ignored it, but Nicole checked it out.

Melissa’s younger brother Michael and Nicole’s younger sister Candice were on the couch. She sat sideways, laughing like mad, with her bare feet in his lap. He held both of her ankles in one hand – he was a big guy – while tickling skillfully and enthusiastically with the other.

Nicole wasn’t terribly surprised. Her weird little sister loved to be tickled, and Michael was a notorious foot tickler. Nicole had seen him tickle Melissa many times. He considered his sister’s friend fair game, so he had tickled Nicole too, a dozen times or so. He had also tickled all of the other long time neighborhood residents, even the twin sisters Vicky and Veronica Righetti. The twins were a team, and didn’t get tickled much - she wondered how he had managed that one. She wondered too about the new girls, like Candice’s new friend Meghan Meyer, who lived next door to Melissa.

Probably, she thought. He was a nice guy who everyone liked, so none of them minded too much so long as he didn’t do it too often. The neighborhood girls (Candice excepted) had learned to keep their shoes on around Michael. But this was something new.

“Hi, Nicole!” he said, still tickling while Candice laughed like crazy. “Care to join us? You too, Melissa.”

“No, not today,” Melissa answered for both, and led Nicole to the kitchen. The laughter continued.

“How long has this been going on?” Nicole asked.

“Middle of September,” Melissa answered. “She just came over here and plopped her feet in his lap. It’s fun for both of them.” She blushed. “Me too. She invited me to join in, and tickling her is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. And Michael tickles me a lot less these days.”

“Her business, not mine,” Nicole said, and the two moved on to other topics over cups of hot tea. Candice kept on laughing, enjoying every second of it.

The daylight faded. Nicole checked the kitchen clock: 4:45 PM, time to go. Candice was just putting her shoes back on as they passed the living room. She and Michael joined them at the front door.

“Bye, Michael!” Candice called out as the sisters left for home. “Bye, Melissa! Don’t forget – my place, tomorrow, after lunch.”

“What’s going on tomorrow, sis?” Nicole asked as they walked home.

“She’s coming over to tickle me.”

Again, Nicole wasn’t surprised. She had tickled Candice’s feet for years, because her younger sister so obviously enjoyed it. With Nicole away at college, Candice had made other arrangements.

“Sara, Meghan and I started a neighborhood tickle club in September. All of the girls my age are in it now,” Candice continued. “Brittany’s working on her sisters. Melissa is the only other holdout – well, you too, I guess.”

Nicole scowled. Her ticklish experiences had mostly been negative. The tickle play with her sister was never reciprocal.

“She’s ready to do some upper body tickling by now,” Candice said. “Once she does that, I think she’ll join the club.” Candice giggled. “I just happened to have some time available. Want to help her?”

“Count me out,” Nicole answered. She was something of a touch-me-not, and projected that onto others. Upper body tickling made her queazy.

“Well, OK, but you know the offer is open if you change your mind.”

“Not a chance,” Nicole said firmly.

Nicole woke up at 3 AM to the sound of someone being violently ill in the bathroom down the hall. She got there at the same time as Mom, and found Candice kneeling in prayer to the Great White Porcelain God. Something she ate, maybe – she was already feeling better, she said.

But the illness moved further down her digestive tract by morning. Metaphorically speaking, Candice liked having the shit tickled out of her. The reality of it was another matter entirely. She would have to cancel with Melissa. Unless…

“I still can’t believe I let you you talk me into this,” Nicole said. She was on her back on her own bed, peeled down to bra and panties. Her wrists were tied to the bedposts, her ankles tied together and to the top rail of the footboard with her feet hanging off the end of the bed.

“I really appreciate this, sis,” Candice replied. “It’s… OH NO!” and she sprinted for the bathroom.

Nicole hadn’t really needed all that much persuasion. Her former apartment-house neighbors at school had tickle-tortured her mercilessly all last fall. Candice had made arrangements to put a stop to it. Candice didn’t keep score, but Nicole did. She owed her sister.

Anyway, how bad could it be? Nicole had been tickle-tortured by experts. Melissa was her best friend.

Candice returned, looking pale, then left again to answer the doorbell. She came back with Melissa.

“Nicole?” Melissa said, confused. “Candice, I thought you…

“There’s been a substitution,” Nicole interrupted. “I’d shoot a dog that was as sick as Candice is right now. I’m just as ticklish as she is. Tickle me instead.”

“Have fun,” Candice said. “I’m gonna try to take a nap.”

“Are you sure you’re OK with this?” Melissa asked after Candice left.

“Sure,” Nicole replied. She cringed inwardly, covered it up with false bravado. “Do your worst! Start at the top and work your way down. See if you can outdo Vicky and Veronica Righetti.”

“If you say so,” Melissa said. She kicked off her shoes, straddled Nicole’s hips and flicked her nails in her friend’s armpits.

The tickling went through Nicole like an electric shock. She bucked and squirmed, laughing at the top of her lungs as Melissa danced her nails in and around her armpits. But it got worse. Melissa continued down Nicole’s ribs to her sides, poking and tickling. She tickled up and down, half a dozen times, tickling the ribs and the sensitive spaces in between. Then back to the sides again, lobster-clawing, while Nicole laughed like mad, squirming to escape the tickling.

Nicole’s laughter went off the scale as Melissa tickled onto her tummy. Melissa tickled side to side, hand over hand, covering every square inch of ticklish flesh. She circled a fingernail around Nicole’s navel until Nicole thought she would go crazy. Then more tummy tickling, back onto the sides, onto the tummy again. Melissa’s tickling fingers picked up speed, and Nicole howled with forced mirth, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Melissa stopped, looked down at her friend. Nicole was sweaty, red faced, panting, her blonde hair messed up. But…

“Is that… the best… you… can do?” Nicole gasped out.

Melissa dismounted. “Just getting started, girlfriend,” she replied with a grin.

Melissa lobster clawed up and down the front of Nicole’s thighs, tickled the kneecaps, then tickled up and down the backs of both thighs, over and over. Nicole’s struggles were weaker now, the tickling had sucked away her strength. But her laughter was just as strong as ever, a sweet musical soprano that filled the room and urged Melissa on.

Melissa kept tickling the backs of Nicole’s knees while she moved around to the end of the bed. Suddenly, she switched one hand to Nicole’s feet, then the other.

And now Melissa applied the lessons she had learned from Michael. She tickled Nicole’s heels, then her arches, and onto the soles, watching the toes twitch and curl. Nicole’s strength was gone, all she could do was lay there and laugh.

Melissa held Nicole’s toes back and tickled under them, then down onto the stretched out soles. She discovered that Nicole’s soles were insanely ticklish in the exact middle, along the crease, and onto the arch just behind, and gave those places her full attention. Nicole went wild and laughed herself breathless.

Melissa untied Nicole, helped her to sit up and sat beside her. Nicole shuffled her feet on the bedspread to get the tickle off. “Wooo!” she said, a little shaky. “You can’t imagine how much that tickled!”

She felt grand. Nicole had always hated being tickled because of the loss of control, and upper body tickling especially because of the violation of personal space. But neither was an issue now. She felt safe with Melissa. Being tickled by her best friend really made a difference.

Nicole’s breathing finally got back to normal. She took a drink of the bottled water Candice had left for her, then poked Melissa playfully in the ribs.

“OK, my turn.”

“But…” Melissa hadn’t planned on this!

“No “but”, girlfriend,” Nicole said. “Bra and panties, like me. Fair’s fair.”

Nicole tied Melissa up the way she had been earlier and looked down at her friend. “Hmmm… Where should I start? Ah – I know!”

Nicole kneeled at Melissa’s feet and flexed her fingers. She had tickled Candice’s feet for years. Time to put all of that practice to good use!

She started out wth teasing nail flicks on the tips of Melissa’s toes, producing a stream of little giggles. She lightly circled the balls of Melissa’s feet in a big figure-eight, and the giggles were continuous. Then she spread her friend’s toes and scratched between each pair, and the giggles turned to flat-out laughter.

Nicole’s tickling was orderly and methodical. She explored her friend’s ticklish feet, gauging ticklishness by the amount and intensity of the laughter. There… Under the toes was good, and she scratched and scrabbled there while Melissa laughed like crazy. And there… the center of the stretched out soles was good too, and the balls of her feet were even better. Down the arches, nail flicks and figure-eight’s – pretty good. Aha! Right here…THE SPOT… on the arch, just ahead of the heel. Onto the heels – good there too - and back again to THE SPOT. Melissa arched her back, laughing her head off, struggling desperately to pull her feet away.

Nicole had a surgeon’s dexterity, and years of practice on her sister. She tickled Melissa into the zone and held her there. Melissa laughed wildly, helplessly, red-faced, tears streaming. Nicole kept it up for a long, long time, and then her tickling fingers speeded up and reduced Melissa to gasping silent laughter.

Nicole stood up and stretched. “How was that?” she asked.

Melissa was as sweaty and out of breath as Nicole had been. Her long brown hair was in tangles around her head. She blinked away tears of laughter, took a deep breath and said, “How about… the rest… of me?”

Now it was Nicole’s turn to reconsider. Well… The rib and tummy tickling Melissa had given her hadn’t killed her. Surely she could give some back.

Nicole straddled Melissa’s hips. She started with rib pokes, a dozen or so, and Melissa burst into ticklish laughter again. Then up to the armpits, back down the ribs to the sides. She tickled onto Melissa’s tummy, tickling in circles. Then hand over hand, crossing over, and back onto the sides again – over and over. Melissa bucked, struggled, and laughed like crazy.

Nicole eased off to give her friend a breather. Then she did something that surprised them both. Melissa’s bra was the unusual type that has a front closure. Nicole unhooked it, spread it apart, then took off her own bra and tossed it on the floor.

“What… “ Melissa gasped. “OH NO! Sta-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA!” as Nicole tickled both breasts. Her laughter went out of control while Nicole tickled the tender flesh, and Melissa lapsed into ticklish delirium. She laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more.

Nicole quit at last, untied Melissa, helped her to sit up, sat silently beside her. Melissa drew her knees up, rested her chin on them and wrapped her arms around her shins. When she had her breath back, she broke the uncomfortable silence.

“Why did you do that? Tickle my breasts, I mean.”

Nicole blushed, answered in a low voice. “It seemed like a good idea at the time. I’m sorry.”

Melissa shrugged off her opened bra and tossed it after Nicole’s. “Don’t be. It worked.” She gathered her legs under her, then pounced on Nicole. “Let’s see how ticklish yours are! TICKLE FIGHT!”

They kept it up for another hour and a half. Each time one gained the upper hand, she tickled the other senseless. Melissa won, three falls out of five.

Candice had slept through the tickling, but the noisy tickle fights woke her. The nap had done her some good – she felt lots better. She slipped down the hall to investigate.

She peeked through Nicole’s door, open just a crack. She watched them for a while, her shy neighbor and her sober-sides sister, wearing only their panties, tickling each other and having a wonderful time. Then she slipped away and started making phone calls.

They finally quit and got dressed late that afternoon. Nicole padded down the stairs with Melissa, still barefoot.

“I wish… I wish we’d thought to do this years ago,” Nicole said. “I had a great time today.”

“Me too. Maybe…”

“Melissa! Nicole! Come here for a minute!” Candice called from the living room.

The two friends walked in and stopped, surprised. The room was full of girls – just about the whole neighborhood.

On the couch, three brunettes. Nicole knew them – Sara Rosen, and cousins Joanna Shaw and Brittany Righetti, looking enough alike to be sisters. She had met Meghan Meyer, the tiny strawberry blonde on the footstool. She guessed who the others were from Candice’s descriptions – the beautiful blonde in the armchair had to be Ashley Curtis, the curly-haired brunette perched on the arm was Morgan Ernst. Candice was in the recliner by herself, so as not to infect anyone else.

One more girl was in the room, a petite green-eyed redhead – Emily MacDonald. She had drawn the short straw. She was hogtied and barefoot, lying on her side in the middle of the room, her hair tied back in a pony tail.

Emily looked up at the newcomers and grinned. “This meeting of the Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices, Tickle Street Chapter, is now in session. We’re accepting membership applications. Care to join us?”

Nicole recovered first. She winked at Candice, kneeled next to Emily and rolled the girl onto her tummy.

As she had with Melissa, Nicole traced a fingernail along the tips of Emily’s toes. Emily giggled. She scratched between the toes on Emily’s right foot, and Emily burst into ticklish laughter, wild and uncontrollable. She held back the toes and tickled under them. By happy accident, that was exactly where Emily’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish. Emily arched her back and laughed her head off.

Melissa joined her and tickled the other foot, fingers flying along the soft skin under Emily’s toes. Emily laughed like a madwoman.

“Well?” Candice asked.

“Sure, we’ll join,” Melissa replied. She tickled faster, and Nicole matched her. Emily laughed at the top of her lungs.

“Count us in,” Nicole said. “Why not?”

***THE END***

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back