• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Barefoot Sightings?

Sinclair

TMF Novice
On the next episode of "Sex in The City", Carrie is at a Party where she has to remove her shoes before entering & someone takes them. Probably some good shots of her Barefoot at the party & hopefully will show her walking the streets in Barefeet. One can only wish!

Actually, the last episode, shown first on Sunday, August 10, had her swinging on a trapeze barefoot, with some incredible sole shots when she hung by her knees upside down.

PS You should put "(non-tickle)" in your title for a post like this. We (the foot lovers) don't care, but some of the others get upset when you post a foot only, non-tickling sighting without warning them.

Good Tip to Remember Milagros! Thanks........However I didn't get to see the Episode. I was planning on taping it due to going on vacation but the Blackout of NYC Area came & prevented me from preparing before I left. I'm hoping they repeat Episodes like "Sopranos". How Was It? Was it worth mentioning?

The episode shown Sunday, April 17, had lots of barefoot shots of Sarah Jessica Parker, but no sole shots. The plot had her attending a baby shower at an apartment where the host and hostess insist that all guests remove their shoes at the door, so as not to track dirt in that could be picked up by their children. So she is barefoot during the party.

When it came time for her to go home, her shoes were nowhere to be found, and they were almost new designer high-heeled sandals, costing $485 plus tax. Much is made of whether it is right to insist on being reimbursed by the host and hostess.

It is worth taping for the barefoot scenes, and will be shown again on HBO on Wednesday night, August 20, at 9pm.

Thanks again Milagros.....way to be on top of these things. You're all right! I'm trying to get a clip or tape of Halle Berry showing up on Conan O'Brien's show Barefoot last year, know anyway I could get a tape of this?.....or anybody?

Possible barefoot sightings (non-tickle)

There are plenty of scenes in Sex And The City with foot scenes, especially Carrie. One that I found particularly intriguing is one where she's over at "the Russian's" house (her boyfriend?). She's on the phone, talking to her friends who are at a restaurant. Near the end of the phone conversation, the Russian (I forget his name, but I know that's what Carrie referred to him as when talking on the phone) brings her a drink, sits down and takes Carrie's right foot into his lap. He then pulls the sock off (I was so disappointed that during most of the time this was happening, they were showing the restaurant scenes) and starts massaging her foot. A great sole shot! (I just wish he had removed her other sock as well, but so it goes...)

milagros317 said:
The episode shown Sunday, April 17, had lots of barefoot shots of Sarah Jessica Parker, but no sole shots. The plot had her attending a baby shower at an apartment where the host and hostess insist that all guests remove their shoes at the door, so as not to track dirt in that could be picked up by their children. So she is barefoot during the party.

When it came time for her to go home, her shoes were nowhere to be found, and they were almost new designer high-heeled sandals, costing $485 plus tax. Much is made of whether it is right to insist on being reimbursed by the host and hostess.

It is worth taping for the barefoot scenes, and will be shown again on HBO on Wednesday night, August 20, at 9pm.

What's the episode's name?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back