• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyday tickle 2

Red Jester

TMF Expert
God this was a sight to behold. A beutiful woman sunbathing her self right next to me. Looking there at her beautiful feet. I could only see the tops of her feet though, I wanted so much to shift my postion so I could look at those tender soles. Laying there half naked and-

Damnit, I got ahead of myself again didn't I? Well name's David, 18 blah blah you've heard it. You may have read about two months ago of my heroic exploits tickling the beautifull goth chick Taylor. Well, high school is over and I'm now an educated young bachelor.

Right now I have my eyes set on a girl named Sierra. Have you ever seen one of those models that are so goddamn gorgeous that you almost orgasm in your pants on the spot? Yeah, well I'm sitting next to a perfect replica. She's a friend of my cousin. I first met her this week when we spend out annual vaction trip to the beach.

Sierra was about 5"7" (maybe, I'm bad with heights), perfect smile, about size 9 feet!(lot o' room for ticklin), her skin was beautifully tanned, and she was brunette.

About two days into the trip she came home from the beach. The rest of the family was still at the beach enjoying their "family time." I was home due to severe sunburn. (sunblock's for pussies!) Anyway, she laid a towel out across the floor and laid on her belly. Up until then I hadn't really had a good look at her soles but now that I had a perfect view, I gotta tell those were some dusies. I can't even begin to describe that beautiful tanned foot and do it justice.

I thought about bending over and scratching the outta' that foot but she saved me the trouble of adjusting my position by rasing her legs up behind at the knee joint. It was way too easy to pass up. I gave her a rub. I probably should have used my nails because that would have really tickled but just I had to feel her feet. They weren't as soft as Taylor's but that didn't make it any less enjoyable. Starting at her heel I just moved down. Feeling her wonderfully smooth sole with every wrinkle against my palm and then grazing her arche with my fingertips.

Her reaction..was..well..not so good. She turned around and gave me a playful little "what are you doin?" I shouldn't have used my fingers as my nails would have made a bigger impression on her tooties but once you see those feet you just have to feel them.

Luckily she didn't recognize me for what I was doing. She probably thought it was an inoccent tickle attempt.

Why didn't she realize that I had a tickling fetish? Well how many women know about tickling fetishes?

Pie_chart.png

Of course I'm basing this chart on absolutely nothing.

So its almost a week later and the last day of our trip. The family went to restaruant and I didn't go cause-

*description interrupted due to toe wiggling*

She wa smoving around her toes like crazy for know appparent reason. God, with her wiggling her toes like that it looks like someone tickling her already. I had to have another attempt. We were on the roof and she was laid out on a towel with her two piece on.

"Would you like to rub lotion on my feet?"

"Actually I'd prefer tickling them until you pissed your pants"

"Great, I have a pair of stocks in my room and my feet are hyper ticklish!"

>insert reality check here<

"So where do you go to school?" I managed to spurt out after an awkward pause.

Then she's saying somethin, more than likely responding to my question but I wasn't hearing a word. I was staring directly at her feet. With her eyes closed and her facing the other direction she had no idea what I was looking at. She had clear nail polish on and she kept scrunching up her shapely toes. I wanted to have her legg locked running my fingers rapidly all over her feet with her screaming at my mercy.

"So you have a boyfriend?" I said amazed at my own daring. "No, all guys are just too shallow." That was an answer I was glad to hear. Not that I was planning to date her she lived too far away and besides I'd began going to colledge in a month or two. You're supposed to sever all relationships before you go, not start one.

I thought I'd give a humorous response to that "...said the desert about the grain of sand", hahah zing! "What?", ...slow on the uptake :rolleyes:. "Hey!" then she got it. "We'll see how funny it is when you wake up with a crab on your lap" she replied. She could be a little more creativwe with her threats? "Yeah right, you don't even want to know how I'd get you back", was the empty threat I replied with,

I got up. I was going to go get a drink of lemonade or something so that on the way there and back I could get a nice look at the bottoms of her sweet and sexy feet. "Yeah, you couldn't even beat me in an arm wrestle." She was somewhat muscular but I doubt she was capable beat me. I was just about to call her bluff when another idea entered my head. I got on my knees right on her legs. "Strong enough to hold your whole body down", this sounded a whole lot better in my head. Then she predictely raised her torso and her arms in an attempt to push me off. I grabbed her wrists and held both arms easily (beat me in arm wrestling my ass). "Aw.. not as tough as you thought huh?"

Finally I began to scrabble my nails repeatedly over her foot. It was soft to the touch. That alo vera that was in the suntan lotion she put on had done the trick. She did appear more ticklish than before. She started giggling like mad and thrashed around. I could only hold her for like half a minute before she squirmed her way out.

I thought it was over but then she jumped up and tried to tickle me. Haha, big mistake girly! I grabbed her waist and throttled her ribs. She actuallly screamed. If only she could have been that ticklish on her feet. When she fell back I got her in a leck lock under my arm. It was a wish come true. I went right under the toes. My previous experience with taylor taught me how sensitive that area is. She was helpless. All she could do was use her abdomen to throw her body around while she luaghed her head off. Not really hysterical but certainly a turn on.

Feeling her legs buckle behind me with every sweep of my fingertips and her loud squeels everytime I used my nails. I just loved it. Her feet were turning pinker with every stroke. I kept lightly tickling her arch which apparently was her worst spot. I knew tha tif only I had a stiff feather right there I could send her into fits of explosive screams.

"Hah, not so confident now are you?" I had to keep up these little taunts becasue if I just did this silently she may have realised just how much I enjoyed it. "AHEAHEAAEHEAHEEHEAHEEEEEEEEEH!" I loved her reaction when I used my nails on her arch. "OHOHOHHOHOKAKEHEHEHE I GIVE UAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP!" Damn!, she gave up. If I was too play along too make her think I was only doing this to win an arguement it meant that I had to stop when she forfeited.

I let her go, and she stayed down. "Don't ever do that again" she said, panting. "Well I see my point's proven" then I get up and jump off the roof onto the porch a much happier man.

ROFLOL

I don't know what you're going to school for but I hope you end up writing one day.

The chart and drawing did me in.

Great story, RJ. Good luck at college.

:D

JP

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back