• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils of Linda, part 5

Aragorn

TMF Regular
Part 5
"Tie me up?" she asked incredulously. "Again? What do you think I've been all evening?" Little brothers, she thought. It really wasn't surprising. What little brother wouldn't want his older sister tied up?
Then she looked at the television screen that had been holding his attention. It was the conclusion of that silly movie he'd been watching before, Blood of Dracula s Castle. There was a girl in a white sleeveless dress tied to a pole, her arms over her head, with some huge monstrous freak menacing her.

"You probably think that should be me, don't you."

Aunt Vivian said, "Come on, Linda, it won't hurt to humor the boy."

"Yeah, Aunt Vivian, tie her to the column like that girl in the movie." He giggled at the thought, his eyes glued to the screen.

What the hell was wrong with this kid? thought Linda. Here she was in a tiny black strapless bikini, having just been released from a rack in the garage, and his eyes were glued to some dumb actress in a grade Z movie, all because she was tied to a pole. Sure he was just a kid, and her brother, but no girl in a bikini liked to be ignored by somebody more interested in the television. She walked over and stood between him and the TV.

"Hey, you little moron," she said while leaning toward him.

"Out of the way, Linda." He scooted over on the couch to get a better view.

Linda went to the television and yanked the plug out of the socket.

"Hey, I m watching that!"

Not any more, you little freak. She held out her wrists to Aunt Vivian and said, "Tie me up."

There was plenty of rope lying around from when Linda had been tied earlier, and Aunt Vivian took a piece and wrapped it around her niece s wrists, tying the ends together. Then she took a much longer piece and wrapped it around the rope between her wrists, leaving two long dangling ends. Linda went to the column, stood with her bare back against it, and lifted both arms up high over her head. Bobby was now watching his sister, the television forgotten.

Aunt Vivian had to get a step ladder to tie the two ends of rope to the column, but she did by pulling up as far as she could and wrapping the ends several times around the column so they wouldn t slip. After she had tied them securely, she stepped down.

Bobby got up off the couch and approached his bound sister, looking first at the rope holding her wrists, then down her bare arms to her exposed underarms.

"Well, it seems we've finally captured Agent Linda," he said in a new persona.

"Agent Linda?"

"Yes, you are my prisoner now, and you have information that I require."

"God, I can t believe this. You are such a little dork."

"You're defiance won't last long, my dear, in fact you will soon be begging to talk."

"Okay, I give up, what do you want to know?"

"You re AOL password."

"Forget it, shrimp."

Bobby slowly walked around the column his sister was tied to. It was about nine inches wide, and standing behind her he could see the sides of her naked back and her arms held high over her head. He reached around it and poked her sides with his index fingers, causing her to lurch and shriek. She hadn't been expecting that. He returned to face her, noting her indignant expression. "Will you tell me the password, or will it be torture?"

Actually, he didn't care diddly squat about the password. He just wanted to demand something she would be adamant about not revealing. That way he could torture her good.

Linda looked up at her bound wrists, and had to admit she had gotten herself into this predicament because he had been ignoring her. Now he wasn't and she wished he was.

"You re not getting that password." What the hell, she might as well play along with it, show him who was more stubborn. "I'll never reveal it, no matter how you torture me."

Bobby placed one finger on her bare underarm, feeling her immediately stiffen. "The password."

God, it was hard to be defiant, she thought, when tied to a column with her arms up and wearing nothing but a bikini and a grubby little finger in her underarm.

"Uh uh," she said, shaking her head. Another finger touched her other underarm, and she gasped, her entire body tense.

"Last chance, my dear. The password."

"Never."

Bobby didn't even try tickling her, but the effect was the same as he quietly explored her underarms with his index fingers. The result was giggling and squirming from Agent Linda, but no matter how she moved, his fingers followed her, stroking in circles, up and down, left and right, simply seeing how her underarms felt under his fingers. This was better than when he and Eddie had unmercifully tickled her in the dungeon: for one thing, when two people tickled one, you never knew who was causing the laughter. Now it was one on one, and he knew that he alone was causing it.

After a couple of minutes, he stopped.

"Had enough?"

"No, you little loser."

This time he probed her underarms with all his fingers, causing more laughing than before. Since torturing her in the dungeon, he had been fascinated by women's underarms. They wore tank tops, sundresses, tube tops, all manner of clothing that left their arms bare. They didn't seem to think anything about showing them as they smoothed their hair, reached up for groceries on high shelves, or waved to friends, but as soon as they were touched, their arms came down immediately with a squeal. And sometimes in moves like the one just shown, or like Linda, they were tied up helplessly but still didn't seem to think anything of it.

Until they were tickled.

Linda was laughing and shaking her head as if that would take her mind off it, but Bobby just continued rubbing her bare underarms. He liked the way the rope looked around her wrists, liked the way her bare arms looked on each side of her face, liked the way her strapless bikini top left her chest completely bare, liked the way her underarms made smooth hollows above her bikini top. Some girls didn't look so good, carelessly leaving stubble under their arms, but Linda always made sure she looked nice. She looked good enough to be in a movie.

Again he stopped, and Linda leaned her head wearily against her right arm with a slight smile on her face.

Bobby thought this was a good sign.

"Getting tired?" "Bored is more like it. Is that the best you can do? Hahahahahaha."

Bobby increased the intensity this time by rippling his fingers more, noting her laughter was louder now. And she wasn't begging at all, not like she had in the dungeon. For a change of pace, he switched to tickling her the warm skin of her chest above the bikini top. She laughed at that too, but it was more of a soft laugh, not as extreme as when he tickled her underarms.

That was okay, however, a laugh was a laugh. From her chest he rippled to her underarms, up her biceps, and down again. As he did, her laugh turned to a shriek and she tossed her head back, swaying away from the column. Once again, he tickled her from her chest to her arms, and when she arched her back, he quickly dug his fingers into her ribs, and ran his fingers all over her bare midriff, continuing his attack for a couple of minutes. When he stopped, he stepped back and looked at his breathless sister, still tied securely and helplessly to the column.

She looked down at him, conscious of her bare arms still held over her head and said, "You little monster!" It wasn't that it was worse on her midriff, it was just that she hadn't expected it. The little creep was still staring at her bound body, but his expression was one of...of what? Then she realized it was admiration. The little brat was actually proud of her.

"I hope you appreciate this, you little dingus. How many girls let themselves get tied up and tortured by their little brothers?"

Then she yelped as Bobby reached for her again, but she never expected what he did. Her little brother wrapped his arms around her and held his head against her bare chest. Even less expected was what he said.

"You re the greatest, Linda."

"I know. You're okay yourself. Enough of the mushy stuff, okay?"

"How sweet, said Aunt Vivian." Startled, both Linda and Bobby looked at her. They had forgotten she was even in the room. "He's fond of you, Linda."

"You could have fooled me. He's been tormenting me all evening."

"He wouldn't torment you if he didn't like you."

Bobby felt the warm skin of her back and decided it was indeed enough of the mushy stuff. He released her and poked her belly like she was the Pillsbury Doughboy and got a brief laugh. They hadn't heard the car pull up, and were surprised when the front door opened and their parents came in.

"Hi, everybody," said their mother, as if Linda wasn't tied to a column in nothing but a bikini.

Never one to waste an opportunity to irritate her father, who criticized her choice of clothing regularly, she said brightly, "Hi, Daddy!"

Her father just looked, shook his head, and picked up the remote control, assuming the natural duties of any male in front of the tube.

"Hey, what's wrong with the TV?"

"Linda unplugged it," said Bobby. "didn't you, Linda?" He poked her bare underarm in emphasis.

"Hee hee, yes. Is somebody going to untie me now?"

"That's certainly a good reason to tie somebody up." He got on his knees and plugged the television back in, then returned to his recliner and turned on Leno.

Her mother said, "It's past your bedtime, Bobby."

"Okay. Good night, Linda. " He gave her one last tweak on her ribs before running up the stairs.

"Is somebody going to untie me?"

Her father said, "Looks like a good show tonight." "Hey!" said Linda, hoping to get somebody s attention.

"Be quiet, Linda, your father s watching television." Her mother sat on the couch.

"But .... "

"Shhhh."

"Help, somebody."

Aunt Vivian was never one to hesitate to do the right thing. She went to a kitchen drawer and came back with a piece of duct tape, placing it over Linda's mouth.

"Hmmmmph."

to be continued

This was one of my favorite stories when I first found the TMF but hadn't joined yet. :D

This is a fabulous story, thanks, but I can't help thinking her age was artificially raised and the writer meant for her to be a lot younger, perhaps fifteen or sixteen.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back