• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please stop it, I'm begging you!!!!!!!!!

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
Please le me know if you'd like me to continue with this little story.........I've plenty of ideas to come!!

Jenny had finally amnaged to get her friend Lisa into sitting in the garden stocks she had purchased a few weeks ago.

Lisa was most curious about them at first and then gradually jenny managed to persuade her to try them out.

Jenny had had a tickling fetish for years( she was 22 now) and had usually managed to get to tickle people when they were not expecting it- but....this was going to be sooooo different- this was to be TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lias had been Jenny's friend for only a few weeks- the had met at a conference for the firm in which they both worked- jenny had thought to herself thatshe should try to get to tickle Lisa- but had so far not been able to get into a situation where she could do it.
She knew that lisa(like herself actually) was desperately ticklish as she had seen her tickled in the ribs by a girl form the firm as they were chatting- the girl came up behind Lisa and poked her in the ribcage- Lisa almost exploded with giggles!and the girl ran off laughing!

NOW.....Jenny had her ..and..in those stocks.what devilish fun she was goingto have withLisa this afternoon- jenny had it all planned out!!

Jenny placed a stool qat the end of the stocks by Lisa's feet,and began slowly to revove Lisa's shoes; there was an evil little grin on Jen's face!........

To be continued........please let me know if you would like to read the rest!!

Jen sits down in front of lisa and tickles the **** out of her friend's feet-Lisa goes nuts and begs for mercy

How do YOU think it should continue?????ideas please :bouncybou

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back