• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tale of Ticklish Judy

smyslov

TMF Novice
What follows is a true tale of tickling. My experience tells me that 9 of every 10 females are ticklish but maybe, maybe 1 in every 10 responds to tickling the way Judy did.

Judy and I were both Juniors in college and shared the same group of friends. Judy was a cute, perky, petitie brunette about 5'2" with dark brown hair, a button nose, a soft giggle and brown eyes that melted most guys to putty.

I was Judy's "buddy" -- the friend she talked to when she needed a shoulder. For boyfriends she had her pick. For a few months during that year she had dated Rick who was one of the guys I shared an apartment with near Judy's small apartment above a popular college pizza place. Once, over beers, Rick had confided to me that he and Judy played a game where one would tie the other one up and see how long it took the "victim" to get loose.

It was early May, near the end of the semester, getting warm out. Judy invited me over to have dinner with her as a thank you for all the times I'd been her buddy. Nothing serious or even with possibilities. Just a couple friends. She was between boy friends.

Judy was the perfect hostess, worrying that her food was not good enough, that I wasn't eating enough and so on. After dinner over glasses of wine we got comfortable and talked of many things. When the conversation turned to she and Rick, I asked her if it was true what I heard about the tying game she and Rick were suposed to have played. Judy turned a pretty shade of crimson and giggled and admitted she and Rick had taken turns tying each other up to see who could escape best. She boasted that she always got loose, but once tied Rick so tightly he couldn't loosen himself.

As she told me this, she sat on the floor with her legs curled under her, in white blouse, jeans and white Nikes. I wondered, as I did with every girl I met, if she was ticklish, and if so, how ticklish.

The bondage game intrigued me and I fibbed that I had always gotten loose when my brothers and I played that game as boys. This seemed to be something Judy enjoyed talking about. Maybe she liked bondage?

Eventually the talk got around to daring one another to escape from a tying job by the other. I agreed to go first. My mind was racing with the possibilities.

Judy tied me in a sort of ball with my legs pulled up and my arms wrapped around them. I took a deep breath and tensed my muscles as she tied so when I let my breath out and relaxed my muscles there would be a little slack in her bondage job. She used a long length of white braided rope. Now what did a girl need a long length of rope for in her apartment?

She tied me good, but after about 15 minutes of struggling and squirming I got free. Judy didn't do anything but watch and tease me as I struggled.

Now it was my turn.

Judy handed me the rope but I shook my head no. I asked her if she had a couple pair of old pantyhose. She gave me one of those, "what are you are up to" looks but got out the panythose. I cut each pair in half so I had four lengths.

Judy had a nice double bed with a post at each corner. I told her to lie down, fully clothed, and I would tie her so she coudln't get away. I securely tied each wrist and ankle to a corner post of the bed. She was tied spread eagle. Her hands couldn't work together to get knots undone. As she pulled on the nylons the knots I'd made got smaller, the bonds tighter.

I left Judy alone in her bedroom to struggle. I went on a quick tour of the rest of her apartment for possible tools of tickling, just in case. The thought of what I might get a chance to do was making me shake like a leaf.

After about 10 minutes, though it seemd like an eternity to me, I went back in the bedroom and was relieved to see Judy was still securely tied and struggling to no avail. I asked if she was ready to give up, hoping she'd say no, which she did.

I started to put my hastily concocted plan into action.

I suggested aloud that she might not have enough wiggle room to slip a wrist or ankle free. As I said that I pulled off her Nikes and began to pull her socks off, saying that might make it easier for her to slip an ankle free. Judy protested, insisting I leave her socks on, but I moved quickly and now she was tied spread eagle to the bed but barefoot. As I removed her last sock I let my fingers slightly graze her lovely arch and I noted a small but sharp intake of breath and an involuntary jerk of her foot. I fought back a big smile. She was ticklish!

I didn't mention her reaction to my ticklish touch, but left the room again, feeling a bulge in my pants.

I went to her kitchenette and got a glass of water with ice in it. I also collected the ostrich feather, comb, fork, and other potential tickling tools I'd found earlier. I returned to the room with the glass of ice water in front of me and hiding the other things in my other hand behind my back.

Judy was as helplessly bound as before. The sight of her pretty soft bare feet and toes wiggling and twisting was almost too much to ignore and I had to restrain myself from attacking those lovely bound bare feet.

I knelt down beside Judy, dropping the tickling implements on the floor and offering her a drink which she accepted.

I asked Judy if she was throwing in the towel and she admitted defeat. She couldn't get loose.

"So I win," I said. "And what do I get as the winner?" I asked

Judy looked at me puzzled. She offered me an extra dessert.

I said maybe that would do and moved as if to untie her. As I leaned over helpless Judy I asked her if she was ticklish and at the same instant my fingers went to her exposed rib cage and began to dance up and down Judy's ribs.

I swear her eyes got three times larger and she blurted out an emphatic "NO!" before dissolving into giggles and laughter, pulling hard on her wrist bonds. Words got all mixed up coming out of her as she told me to stop, begged for mercy, exclaimed how much my fingers were tickling her.

Judy was writhing and twisting all over the bed. I slid up on the bed, straddling her hips, holding her down.

I continued my tickling of Judy's ribs looking directly into her now-wild eyes, laughing at the mixtures of laughter, shrieks and jumbled words coming out of her mouth. I moved my hands up and let my fingers tickle Judy's underarms. If her ribs were ticklish, this sent her arching off the bed and screaming with laughter.

Judy's face was red as she gasped for air, laughing and giggling all the time. The feeling of her wiggling, tickled body beneath me immediately had me aroused. I hoped she wouldn't notice.

I don't know know how long I tickled her. Probably no more than a couple minutes, but she was going out of her mind and struggling to get air into her lungs.

I stopped tickling, staying on top of her, letting her catch her breath. I said something inane about how ticklish she was while Judy breathed deeply and said, "OK, I'm ticklish, now let me up."

"Not quite yet, " I said, smiling at her, "this is too much fun."

She pleaded. She begged. She insisted. She bit her lip when she realized I wasn't about to untie her.

I started in her underarms agin, this time using two fingers to go from her underarms, along her ribs, down to her waist. She erupted into squealing laughter again, jerking violently on the bed trying to knock me off of her. She was pulling with all her might on her bonds, but they just held her tighter. She pulled mightily but couldn't get her arms down far enough to protect all her tickle spots.

I slid up a bit on her, reached behind me and squeezed her thighs. Judy let out a high picthced scream and her body seemed to vibrate beneath me. It was her trying to kick her legs to avoid the tickling she felt in her sensitive, ticklish thighs. The ferocity of her reaction caught me off guard and I did not tickle her there as much as I could have or should have.

I stopped and a sort of shudder went through Judy's body. She closed her eys and sighed long and deep. I got off the bed and I suppose she thought I was going to let her free.

"I thought I was going to die," she said as if the tickling were over.

"What about your feet?" I asked as innocently as I could.

Judy immediately came to life, her eyes wide, her breathing immediately shallow, stammering out, "No, no, no, NO! Not my feet!"

Of course that is just what I wanted to hear.

I moved the the bottom of the bed and kneeled down. Judy's feet were each doing a little dance of desperation, wiggling back and forth, her toes clenching and curling over.

Judy had size 5 or 6 feet with pretty little slender toes. her entire foot was as smmoth and soft as silk, from heels to the tips of her toes.

I ran a single finger up and down the sole of each bound bare foot. Judy exploded. I put all my fingers to tickling her sensitive feet, but finally I had to use one hand to hold one ticklish foot steady while I raked my fingertips over her arch and under her toes. Judy was beside herself, lost in a ticklish haze as I gave her feet no mercy.

I was in tickle heaven, tickling the cute bare feet of a cute, sweet girl who was tied and completely helpless and oh, so very, very, very ticklish.

The more Judy laughed and struggled and begged, the more I tickled. I was also very turned on.

Again time ceased to exist, but after some period, probably no more than a few minutes, I stopped tickling. Judy continued to giggle softly and wiggle her feet even after I'd stopped. I'd completely forgotten all the tickle toys I'd planned to use.

I sat for a few moments, composing myself, before getting up and moving slowly to the top of the bed, leaning over Judy and beginning to untie her wrists. I asked her if she was OK and she simply nodded her head yes and her soft voice gave me a "mmmmmhmmm."

Now came the next moment. As I leaned down to untie her I let my beard lightly graze her neck. She giggled and pressed her cheek against her shoulder. Her face turned towards mine and I gave her the lightest kiss on the cheek. Our eyes met and she turned her head until our lips met in a long deep kiss. As we continued to kiss I loosend her wrists and she put her arms around me. I slid on top of her on the bed. I could feel her nipples erect beneath the thin blouse and bra and she certainly could feel my desire stiffen lower down.

I moved my hands down her sides and she giggled softly, but now the giggles were mixed with long, deep sighs and feminine moans.

I unbuttoned her blosuse and began to work my way down her body, kissing and nibbling as I went.

Her ankles were still tied and I moved around so my face was at her feet. I began to nibble and suck on each toe and I felt a shudder go the length of her body as I began. At the same time I lazily moved a fingertip over her bare smooth sole. Judy giggled louder and her foot twitched. I leaned over and lightly ran my teeth over her arch. Once again Judy squealed and pulled hard on her ankle bonds, exclaiming how much that tickled. But she didn't ask me to stop. After a few more arch bites (and accompanying screams) I untied her ankles.

Judy and I made intense, passionate love.

Afterwards, with Judy's head nestled on my shoulder, I asked her,"Was it the tickling or the bondage or both that got you so turned on?" She smiled and whispered, "Both."

I remember this in such detail because it was the first time all my fantasies of erotic tickling came to life. All the tickling images I'd had for so long, all the wondering what it would be like, all came to life in an amazing experience. I've never had one exactly like it since.

For the remaining few weeks of that semester, Judy and I got together several more times and always ended up trying some variation of bondage and tickling. She kept wanting to tie and tickle me but I always managed to get her first. I remember too that every time I saw Judy the rest of that special May she was wearing sandals, showing off her pretty, pedicured, small feet.

Then summer came and we went our separate ways for jobs. We called a couple times and wrote a couple letters, but by the end of the summer ticklish Judy had met someone else. We remained friends through our senior year though we never had another tickle session. After college we lost contact.

Wherever you are Judy, I hope you are happy...and laughing :)

Nylons and shrieking and passion, oh my...

Quite a tale, smyslov. I especially love your telling of shaking with anticipation of what's coming. Excellent writing.

Thanks for sharing. What a memory--that's what makes it all the sweeter.

JP

An excellent tale! You wrote it very well, too.

I really look forward to reading more of your posts.

EXCELLENT share!

We all dream of real-life moments like these, thanks for sharing yours! :D :D :D

real life

Don't we all live for those real life moments! Fortunately I am married to someone even more ticklish than Judy and, beleive it or not, for a time she was Judy's roommate :)

Oh, what an excellent experience, you lucky guy, you! I loved the tickling, how ticklish she was, how you tickle tormented her, and what happened afterwards! Very well written, a great experience, and an awesome one to recall and keep in your memory. Very nice!

Mitch

Last edited:
ahhh did you whisper those words in her ear?? you know the words.. are you ticklish? shivers.. fantastic story and what a coincidence that she was your wife's roomate.. you are such a good writer that you should write some fictional stories.. hint hint..

isabeau :wub:

Lovely! And thank you for sparing we more sensitive girls who would have felt this story marred by details of the "after" party! Do not stop writing! There is always a need for stories such as these!
Love,
Heather and Anna

HoustonMaleLer said:
Nice story. Don't the true stories belong somewhere else?

because i bumped up this story. if you will notice, it was written quite a while back, before there was a true story section.. sorry for the mistake..

isabeau

true ticklish isabeau tale?

thanks for pulling this up from the past isabeau. I'd almost forgotten I'd documented one of my fisrt most memorable tickling experiences. Perhaps I should more appropriately report this to the true tickling tales folder.
Someday perhaps there will be a true tickling tale to post about isabeau being tickled beyond her wildest dreams. Would you like to play the tie-up game with me sweet, ticklish isabeau? :p
Smyslov

smyslov said:
thanks for pulling this up from the past isabeau. I'd almost forgotten I'd documented one of my fisrt most memorable tickling experiences. Perhaps I should more appropriately report this to the true tickling tales folder.
Someday perhaps there will be a true tickling tale to post about isabeau being tickled beyond her wildest dreams. Would you like to play the tie-up game with me sweet, ticklish isabeau? :p
Smyslov

you know i would...and you should write some more true experiences..

isabeau :twohugs: :smilelove

:bump:

This is too good to lay in the back of the fiction thread.

It should be moved to true stories.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back