• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Submission m/f

Zero

Hi gang,

I had posted this story as my first post for TMF, over a year ago. I recently had a friend read this, and she liked it, so I thought I woudl repost it. Enjoy!!

WARNING: Storyline and character development for the first 2/3 of the story, tickling comes after.

*SUBMISSION*

Christy was not what you would call a supermodel. She wasn't ugly, but just kind of . . . plain. She had a slight overbite, wore her auburn hair just a tiny bit shorter than shoulder length, had glasses, and dressed very conservatively, as an elementary school teacher should. This concealed her slim, curvaceous body, which she did not realize she had. Christy was modest, which meant she did not consider herself attractive. She had had a few boyfriends, but nobody she really felt she loved. Thus, she spent most of her time alone, reading.

Christy sat on her barstool, nursing a diet coke. Some of her friends had invited her out to the bar tonight, as a final celebration before their friend Amy moved the following weekend. Christy didn't like going to bars. They were loud, smoky, and she just didn't feel comfortable in them. This one wasn't too bad, though. Mostly corporate types blowing off steam after a long day at the office, and there was an older gentleman playing the piano in the back corner of the room.

She shifted on her stool and checked her watch. It was just after 8 PM, and her friends were supposed to meet her over half an hour ago. Christy looked around the room, taking in the decor. As her view drifted past the doorway, she caught sight of a man walking in. She would not have noticed him save for the fact that just as her gaze swept past him, his eyes looked up and locked hers. His eyes seemed to look directly into her soul! She gulped once, not able to tear her eyes away. He just held her there for a moment, smiled a friendly smile, and turned towards a booth towards the back of the room.

Christy blushed at his smile, and looked away. She quickly took a gulp of her drink to mask her embarassment. Just then, her cell phone rang from inside her purse.

The young teacher fumbled with the clasp on her purse and answered the phone.

"Hey Christy, it's Jen. Sorry I am calling you so late, but it looks like tonight is cancelled. Amy hurt her back packing some boxes for the move, and just got back from the emergency room. It's nothing serious, but the doc gave her some pills to ease the pain. So, she's drugged up in happyland right now."

Christy said she understood, and hung up her phone. Sighing, she just turned back to the bar and took another sip from her drink. She paid 3 bucks for this coke, so she may as well finish it.

"Good evening. Please pardon my boldness for coming over uninvited to speak to you."

Christy coughed and sputtered, having been totally caught off guard by the voice that came from behind her right shoulder. She turned to see the man she had noticed walking in the door. He looked about her age, in his late twenties. He was dressed in black dress pants and a black button down shirt. He was handsome, but what captivated her were his eyes! He stared deep into her eyes, not with a look that threatened, but a look that demanded trust. His smile was warm and friendly, and the tone of his voice made her feel more at ease.

"I could not help but notice you looked rather sad when you finished your phone call," he said.

“Oh yes, well . . .the people I was supposed to meet just cancelled, and I was looking forward to spending time with them,” Christy replied.

The man just smiled and nodded.

“A lady should not be left alone on a fine evening like this. Please allow me to buy you a drink, and keep you company, at least for a little while.”

Again, Christy blushed, not quite sure what to say. She had been hit on once or twice before, but never so politely. Maybe he was just being courteous, and was not actually trying to pick her up. “Oh well,” she thought to herself. “It beats sitting at home, I guess.”

The evening progressed, and Christy and the man talked long into the night. She learned only that his name was David. Somehow, whenever she asked him a question about himself, he always turned it around so she ended up talking about herself.

All through the night, the piano played in the small bar. David bought a few drinks, and Christy had switched to rum and coke. By this time, she had a little bit of a buzz going, but she was not so drunk that she was unaware of her surroundings. She was very aware that every time she looked up, David seemed to again be gazing into her soul, sifting through her deepest secrets. Normally, this would have bothered Christy, but he was so friendly and smiled so freely that she felt very comfortable with him.

In the early hours of the morning, the bartender announced that it was closing time. Christy looked at her watch and was shocked to find it was after 3 AM. She and David had been talking and laughing for over 7 hours! As they were wrapping up their conversation, David got a concerned look on his face.

“What kind of gentleman would I be to allow you to drive home in your condition? You must allow me to drive you home.”

Christy smiled at this courtesy that she was so unaccustomed to. She knew she was in no shape to drive, and acquiesced.

As they pulled into the driveway of her condo, David again looked at her and smiled. Christy returned his look, and voluntarily lost herself in his gaze once again. It felt so good to be appreciated, treated like a lady.

“Christy, I know this may seem very bold of me, but I wondered if I may come in with you. No, before you get the wrong impression, I am not looking to take you to bed. I just enjoy your company, and would like to spend just a little more time with you before the night ends.”

Something in Christy’s mind was telling her that it was late, and she should be getting to bed. Yet another part of her mind argued that she was not at all tired, and David was such a nice person. She smiled and took him up to her condo.

As Christy checked her answering machine, David walked around the place, admiring the decorations. He would reach out and touch a small statue on a shelf, or trace his finger along a swirl in the wallpaper. He seemed to be absorbing his surroundings. When Christy returned from her bedroom, she had taken off her tennis shoes, and was left wearing white socks, a lavender sweater, and blue jeans that were tight not to be alluring, but simply because they were old and she had put on a few pounds within the past few years.

David looked at her, and again his gaze locked hers. Again, something in her mind was telling her that it was crazy to be bringing this man she met only a few hours ago into her home at such a late hour.

“Christy, I can sense in you a flower that has not yet blossomed. You have not come to your full potential as a woman.”

Christy stopped suddenly and frowned. David noticed this and quickly explained.

“I am not speaking sexually. I just mean that there is a side of you that still lays dormant. A part you may not consciously know exists.”

Christy relaxed at this. Something he had said triggered something deep inside her. She DID feel that she was unfulfilled with some part of her life, although she could not quite put her finger on it.

David walked up to her and gently caressed her cheek with his hand. He gazed deeply into her eyes, and she saw in his eyes not lust or danger, but strength. She could instinctively sense that he knew who he was, and that he was confident in that knowledge.

“Christy, do you trust me?”

That little voice in her mind screamed at her “What doe she think he is doing?? He’s putting the moves on you, girl! Don’t let him do this!” Yet she found herself telling him that yes, she did trust him.

“Christy, I would like to help you unlock that part of yourself that is still buried deep inside. All I ask is that you trust me, and do exactly as I say. I promise you that I will not harm you.”

Christy felt like she was walking through a dream. Everything seemed just a little surreal. She knew she was not THAT drunk. It must just be that David was such a unique person, and his voice soothed her, his gentle touch made her feel safe, and his gaze told her louder than his words that he would indeed not cause her any harm.

“What do we do?” she said. “I’m not quite sure what you are getting at.”

“I want you to go into your bedroom and remove your clothes except for your undergarments. Then get me 2 pair of nylon stockings, and lay down on your bed.”

Christy felt like she should be worried, that this was just too unusual. However, she found herself heading back into her bedroom. As she pulled off her sweater, she noticed that he had followed her into her bedroom. Yet she still felt safe. She knew beyond all doubt that David would not harm her.

Once Christy had stripped down to her panties and bra, she went to a dresser drawer and pulled out the requested stockings. She left them draped over the footboard of her bed, and lay down on top of her bedspread.

David stared at her, and the look in his eyes told Christy that he found her attractive. His gaze wandered over her slim waist. He seemed not to care that she was a bit on the small side in the chest area. His eyes continued down over her taut belly, which quivered with some unidentified emotion. Down her legs he continued his gaze, ending at her slim feet with their high arches and dark red toenail polish. The polish was a few days old, so there were small chips in a few spots, but again, David did not seem to care.

Her new friend sat down near her head and gently grasped her wrists. She looked at him curiously as he began to wrap one of the nylon stockings around her wrist.

“What is that for?” she inquired. Deep down she knew the answer already, that he was tying her up for some reason. She had never been tied up, and had never even fantasized about bondage before. This realization made her a little fearful, but it also brought to the surface a feeling of excitement, which she was very surprised at.

“I need to immobilize you. Don’t worry, you are in good hands. This is all for your benefit,” responded David.

David finished with her first wrist and lightly reached over for her other wrist. Without even thinking about it, she moved her wrist to his reach, and soon her hands were bound together and the stockings were threaded through the bars of her headboard, making her arms immobile over head. David then moved down to her feet, and begin wrapping the other stockings around her ankles.

“Tell me something Christy . . . are you ticklish?” David said this in such an offhand way, in a tone that would have sounded the same if he had been asking her what the weather was like. Again, a part of Christy urged her that something was not as it was supposed to be, but Christy found herself smiling broadly and confessing to one of her weaknesses.

“Oh yes, very much so,” she giggled.

“And where might be your most ticklish spots?” David inquired, again in that conversational tone.

Christy thought about it for a minute. She really hadn’t been tickled in many years. She had an older brother who used to tickle her when she was a kid, but that seemed like a lifetime ago, a lifetime that someone else had lived.

“I guess my most sensitive spot is my feet. Although my underarms are pretty ticklish, too. Honestly, I would have to say I am ticklish everywhere.”

“What are you doing?? Why would you tell him that?” Christy’s mind was screaming at her. However, it seemed like the voice in her head was talking to someone else, and Christy found it easy to ignore it.

By this time, David had finished binding her ankles to the footboard, so now Christy found herself with very limited movement. Her arms were tied securely over her head, and she felt a slight breeze touch her exposed underarms, which she had just shaved that morning. Her legs were fastened to the foot of the bed, and she could not move anything below her waist except to flex her feet forward and backward. A small thrill danced up her spine, as she realized that she was completely helpless to anything David may wish to do to her. She felt that that thought should have terrified her, but instead excited her in a way she had never experienced. To her surprise, she realized she was beginning to tingle slightly between her legs.

David reached into his pocket and pulled out a long black strip of cloth. Without a word, he tied it behind her head and across her eyes, rendering her blind.

“Why are you blindfolding me, David?”

“By taking away your sense of sight, I am heightening your other senses, such as your sense of touch. This will be important once I begin to tickle you.”

“No way, girl! He just said he is going to TICKLE you! You better tell him right now to let you up and get out!!” That voice in Christy’s head was protesting again. Christy just considered for a moment what he had just said. “Hmmm, he’s going to tickle me. Why am I so calm about this?”

Her thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of a fingertip being lightly dragged down her right sole from her toes to her heel. She flinched in surprise and giggled, and instinctively began trying to pull her foot away, struggling against her bonds. The fingertip on her sole moved down her foot and then back up, repeating this several times at a constant, unhurried speed.

“MMfff hahaheee David . . . I c-can’t take that!” she giggled, still struggling against the stockings that held her bound.

“Now Christy, listen to me carefully. There is no way you can break free from those bonds. Struggling like that will only make things more difficult for you. Instead, channel that energy into laughing. After all, you won’t have any choice but to laugh anyway, so you may as well just give in to it and ride that energy,.” came David’s voice form somewhere down by her feet.

“Well, that sounds logical enough,” Christy thought to herself. Again, that voice from within chimed in. “Logical? You let a man you just met tie you to your own bed and now you are discussing how you should react when he tickles you. Logic went bye-bye a long time ago sweetheart! You are on your own!!”

David had resumed his tickling of her feet. On one of her feet he continued his fingertip stroking up and down her sole at a steady pace, while his other hand lightly stroked along her toes, down her instep, and around the edge of her foot. This difference of pressures and tickling styles had Christy laughing with abandon almost immediately.

“Daaaahahahahavid!! I-I-Ihahahaaaa” was all that Christy could get out.

Christy consciously decided to follow his advice, and she stopped her struggling. Instead she laughed with all her being. She gave herself over completely to the laughter that poured form a spring deep within her. Nothing else existed anymore. Not Amy and her bad back. Not her third grade classroom. All that existed for her right now were the sensation dancing along the nerve endings in her feet. As the torment continued, she realized a warm tingling was growing between her legs. Christy had never been with a man before, but she had experimented with herself in high school, and she recognized the feeling as the faint echo of an orgasm approaching form somewhere. This realization surprised her.

“No way! I’m not going to cum just from being tickled . . . am I?” she thought to herself.

She was also struck by another realization. David was no longer tickling her feet. The memory of the feeling of his fingers upon her soles was burned into her nervous system, so even though she KNEW that he was not touching her feet, she could still feel the phantom touches as her nerves re-lived the torment they had been subjected to. Christy did not have time to consider this much, however, because she was now feeling his fingertips lightly dancing in the exposed hollows of her underarms. Once again she felt the urge to struggle, but then focused that yearning for movement into a new direction . . . laughter. She again gave herself over to the hysteria bubbling up from her soul, and the urgent tingling between her legs brought more attention to itself.

Her spirit was soaring. She was only vaguely aware of her situation. The ticklish sensations were crashing into her brain as David dusted her underarms with spidery soft touches. Her mind did not even consciously connect David to the tickling anymore. All she was aware of was that she was feeling these intense feelings under her arms and on her feet, and that this man whom she loved was somewhere close. That closeness comforted her, and she gave herself over to the ticklish laughter even more.

The electrical burning between her legs grew as she became very moist. In her minds eye, she saw a flood gate beginning to open, and a beautiful white light was pouring through. She soared on invisible wings through that light, and wherever it touched her, ticklish electricity zipped along her skin. She sang her laughter out to the light, and the light responded by bringing more laughter out of her.

Suddenly a new light, more silvery and dazzling with sparkles, gushed out of the floodgate. At this very moment, her muscles involuntarily arched her back as an orgasm like she had never felt coursed through her. Her skin suddenly felt even more sensitive, and she now felt the echoes of David’s tickling on her bare feet, under her arms, along her ribs, and along the insides of her thighs. The sensations were now magnified, and her lungs worked hard, trying to thrust her laughter out as quickly and mightily as they could in an effort to keep up with the hilarity that was engulfing her entire being.

Her entire world was laughter. The light blinded her as wave after wave of exstacy continued to assault her body. Time had no meaning in this ticklish dimension. She did not know if she had been tickled for 10 minutes or 10 thousand years. It just didn’t seem to matter. Nothing seemed to matter but to obey the ticklish jolts that raced through her body by laughing as mightily as she could.

Like coming out of a dream, Christy suddenly realized who she was. She was tied to her bed by this man David, whom she realized she adored with all her heart. She was aware of his single fingertip, drawing a slow line up and down the sole of her foot. She heard laughter, and realized it was coming from herself. The tickling on her feet became slower and slower, until her screaming laughter became chuckling, which then became light giggling. The sensation on her foot was just enough to keep her senses alive, and she could not stop giggling. She was able to draw an occasional deep breath between giggles, and her lungs burned from the workout they had been given. Christy’s muscles were sore, and she flexed them slightly to work some of that soreness out. Through her haze of giggles she realized that she was no longer tied. She brought her arms down, but consciously kept her legs and feet still, so David could keep tickling her as long as he desired. As her giggles cascaded softly from her, she tried to remember when David had untied her, but all she could remember was the tickling under her arms, on her feet, between her legs. The memory of it set her off laughing heartily again, even though David was still only barely stroking the sole of her foot.

David eventually stopped the tickling of her sole, winding down ever so slowly. It took Christy a few minutes to stop giggling, as she could still feel the phantom touches of his finger upon her sensitive feet. She was aware of sunlight pouring through her bedroom window. Looking down to the foot of the bed, she saw David sitting there calmly, fixing that magical gaze upon her once more. He opened his mouth and spoke but a single sentence.

“Who am I?”

Christy was not sure how she knew what to respond. But on some instinctive level, she knew exactly how he wanted her to respond to that question. And she wanted to respond in that way, too, because it just felt so right, so perfect. She knew exactly who he was, and exactly who she was.

“You are Master,” was all she said.

He smiled.

**END**

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back