• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 15 – “Ready when you are, Mr. DeMille!”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
by Strelnikov
Copyright 2003 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Candice Wade
A little beauty, 18 years old, with crystal blue eyes and ash blonde hair, and a very trim and shapely body. Loves to be tickled and get in ticklish situations, but if the tickling goes too far, she's out of control. Lately her lust to be tickled has grown and grown, and now she'll do anything to get tickled. She's lived with her parents and sister on Tickle Street since she was five. Her older sister Nicole is away at college.

Meghan Meyer
The tiniest girl on Tickle Street, 18 years old, very small and petite, with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckled fair skin. Her father's job got transferred, so they ended up in Tieson City, on Tickle Street. She never knew that she had a nack for tickling… but she soon found out.

Brittany Righetti
Brittany has lived all of her 18 years on Tickle Street. She has long, dark hair and brown eyes, a beautiful Italian face and features, curves in all the right places. She has a bit of an attitude, but it can quickly be destroyed if she's tickled. She's by far the most ticklish person on Tickle Street, and her twin older sisters Vicky and Veronica always take advantage of that.

Emily MacDonald
Emily is a petite girl with bright green eyes and a glorious mane of fiery red hair. She's somewhat older than the rest of the senior class at TCHS – she spent a year in rehab after a car wreck. She and her widowed father moved to Tickle Street last summer. Emily is always looking for fun, even if it involves getting in trouble. Her ticklishness is her greatest weakness, she feels that it makes her too girly and weak.

Ashley Curtis
A.K.A Beauty Queen. She’s 18, tall and shapely, with long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her mother started entering her in beauty pageants and contests as soon as she could walk. She lives with her mom, a former beauty queen herself, who always showers Ashley with positive influence on how beautiful she is. Ashley and her mother moved to Tickle Street at the start of the school year. Besides being exceptionally beautiful, Ashley is also exceptionally ticklish – an ideal combination.

Morgan Ernst
A.K.A. Girl Genius. Age 18, medium height, slender, with curly brown hair and brown eyes. She gets straight “A”’s in all subjects. She’s new in town, her family moved to Tieson City at the beginning of the previous summer. She’s extremely ticklish. Because of a horrible experience in her former town, she had a deathly fear of tickling – but her neighbors cured that!

Sara Rosen
She’s an 18-year-old adrenaline junkie, a risk-taker who likes to…let’s just say bend…the law. She’s built like Dolly Parton, a small girl with a slender waist and big…personality. She has long dark brown hair, beautiful green eyes, a deep tan, and a fit, toned body. Her ticklishness is her greatest weakness. She’s an enthusiastic tickler, on the principle that it’s more blessed to give than to receive.

Joanna Shaw
Joanna is Brittany’s cousin – their mothers are sisters. She’s 18 years old and has lived on Tickle Street all of her life. She has always been the perfect female athlete - her room is filled with trophies. She’s extremely fit and very attractive, with blue eyes, dark brown hair cut in a page bob, and freckled fair skin. She always felt invincible due to her greatness in sports, but if she gets tickled, she loses it. She sees her ticklishness as a great weakness, and takes every opportunity to do unto others before they do unto her.

Melissa Gabreski
Melissa is attractive with great curves, dark hazel eyes, and long brown hair with blonde streaks. She's also very shy. She’s 20 years old, has lived on Tickle Street her whole life but until recently had few friends outside of her parents and Michael, her younger brother. She's super ticklish, which only adds to her shyness, and thinks it’s weird to be so ticklish like she is.

The Saturday afternoon session of the Ancient and Honorable Society of Vellatrices (Tickle Street Chapter) was winding down. The girls had spent all afternoon tickling each other – everybody was sweaty, disheveled, tickled out.

As usual, the Vellatrices had played today in bra and panties, because the sort of tickling they did was hot work. Candice had been the host – her parents were cool with her odd “hobby,” and had left to give the girls complete freedom of the house. The others had repaid Candice’s hospitality by tickling her senseless, over and over. She had had a wonderful time – especially with Meghan and Brittany, the most fiendish ticklers in the group. They had really made her laugh! But now it was time to quit and get dressed.

They had left their clothes upstairs in Candice’s room. Emily noticed an unmarked videotape on Candice’s dresser as she retrieved her wristwatch. “Hey, Candice – what’s this?” she asked.

“Oh – I’d forgotten about that video!” Candice replied. “I made a video of the play Ashley and Morgan did for their history project. Wanna see it?”

The girls trooped back downstairs to the family room. Candice fast-forwarded the tape, then paused it. On the screen, Morgan sat in a straight chair with her ankles in stocks and her hands tied behind her back. Ashley stood next to a stool at Morgan’s feet. Behind them stood their project partner, David Goodson. All three wore mid-19th Century hairstyles and clothing – calico dresses and a black sack suit.

Candice restarted the video. On the screen, David said, “…accept your punishment and learn from it!” He folded his arms across his chest. “Mistress Regulator, do your duty!”

Ashley sat on the stool at Morgan’s feet, her back ramrod straight. She removed Morgan’s clogs, exposing her bare feet, and set them on the floor.

Ashley tickled Morgan then, on both heels, fingers flying. She scratched Morgan’s ticklish heels, drew loops and circles in her arches, scrabbled fingernails on her sensitive soles as her toes twitched and curled. Morgan arched her back and laughed her head off.

That was just the start, and it got better as it went along. The video lasted a little over fifteen minutes. Ashley tickled Morgan’s feet with great skill and enthusiasm the whole time. Morgan howled with forced mirth, red faced, eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

David pulled the pocket watch out of his vest. “Enough, Mistress Regulator,” he said.

“As you wish, Mr. Cabot,” Ashley replied.

Candice stopped the tape and rewound it. “Well, what do you think?” she asked the others.

“I wish we’d thought of it first,” Sara said, and poked Ashley in the ribs. Ashley squealed and jumped, and bumped into Joanna and Melissa. They attacked her, and it turned into a two-on-one tickle fight.

“Me too!” Morgan said, ignoring them. “You can’t imagine how much that tickled! Well, on second thought, I guess you can.” She paused, considering. “Although… if you had thought of it first, Ashley would never have convinced me to join this club. So I guess it worked out for the best.”

By now, Ashley was sprawled on her back with both feet in the air, laughing her pretty head off. She had lost both shoes in the struggle. Joanna and Melissa each had a firm grip on one of her ankles, and were tickling her feet with their free hands. Ashley’s feet were off-the-scale ticklish – she laughed like a madwoman, helplessly, incapable of even the slightest resistance. Her contralto tickle laugh was as lovely as the rest of her.

The others watched appreciatively, making helpful suggestions, while Ashley laughed herself silly. As ticklephiles, Melissa and Joanna were recent converts, but they were making up for lost time now. And why not? It was the most fun they could have with their clothes on. They kept it up while Ashley laughed and laughed, eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

They finally quit after ten minutes or so, and helped Ashley to stand up – she was a little shaky. It was then that Brittany had a flash of inspiration.

“Hey, everybody! Let’s make another video!” Brittany said. “Candice, get on the internet – I want to show you all what I have in mind.”

At Candice’s computer, Brittany keyed in www.thelastlaughinc.com and when “The Last Laugh” website came up, selected “Video Catalog”, then “Last Laugh Alpha”. Fortunately, Candice had a high speed connection – the sample clip downloaded in less than a minute.

The others gathered around, and Brittany played the sample clip. “Looks like fun, eh?” she said in an exaggerated Canadian accent after the clip finished playing. “But we’re not in the Great White North like they are,” she continued. “We can do with-oot the snowmobile suits and sorels. We’ll do it in swimsuits.”

Morgan asked, “Will we have to speak French? I speak the language, but I don’t think I could handle the québécois variety. I understood maybe half of what they said.”

Brittany jumped her. “You hoser!” Brittany said. “You’re aboot to get tickled silly!”

The rest of the girls piled on too. They tickled Morgan head to toe and every place in between, all over, until she was delirious. They took their time and did it right. She had it coming, after all – the only thing more annoying than warm beer and soggy toilet paper is a smartass.

Sara’s father had ordered a massage table for one of his drugstore customers some years back, but the customer had never picked it up. It had sat in a corner of the drugstore stockroom ever since, taking up space. He was glad to let the girls have it, just to get it out of his way.

They set it up in Candice’s family room the following Saturday. Brittany and Meghan were the most skilled ticklers – the group had decided that they would be the stars of the video. Both were in bikinis, Brittany’s pink and red with a floral motif, Meghan’s a blue that exactly matched her eyes.

“This was your idea, Brittany,” Emily said. “You go first.”

Meghan grinned evilly and made tickling motions in the air. Oh, shit! Brittany thought. I’m really gonna get it! Could be worse though – at least it’s Meghan, not Vicky and Veronica. And I’ll have my revenge later.

She climbed up on the table and laid back. The padded table top was hinged in the middle – Ashley and Joanna raised one end so that Brittany was in a half-reclining position. Ashley tied Brittany’s wrists together over her head with old nylons and tied off to the table frame. Joanna and Melissa tied her elbows to the sides of the table to expose her armpits and upper ribs. Sara tied Brittany’s ankles together – they didn’t have a set of stocks – and tied off to the frame at the bottom. Morgan passed another of Candice’s cargo straps across Brittany’s hips and made it fast under the table. Emily added the finishing touch and lashed Brittany’s big toes together with a piece of string.

Candice set the videocam on a tripod while Meghan arranged a selection of implements on a shelf at the foot of the table. Emily opened a canvas director’s chair and sat – she was wearing sunglasses and a beret now. The others settled in to watch.

“Ready when you are, Mr. DeMille,” Candice said from behind the videocam.

“Roll ‘em!” said Emily.

Meghan held back Brittany’s toes and scrabbled her nails under them, and Brittany lost it. She threw her head back and laughed at the top of her lungs.

Still holding the toes back, Meghan scratched and scrabbled the stretched out soles. She drew fast, looping figure-eight’s around the balls of both feet, in smaller and smaller loops to cover every square inch of ticklish flesh. She tickled the exact center of Brittany’s right sole, along the crease, then across the balls of both feet and repeated the tickling on the left sole. She released the toes, tickled Brittany’s soles with both hands now, watching the toes twitch and curl. She kept it up for what seemed like forever. Brittany was laughing helplessly, wildly now, squirming like a worm.

Meghan paused, then moved up beside Brittany’s upper body. Brittany blinked away tears of laughter and saw Candice whisper something in Emily’s ear. Emily shook her head and whispered back, and Candice went back to the videocam. Emily beckoned Joanna over, whispered again. Joanna nodded and left the room.

I wonder what that’s all about, thought Brittany as Meghan climbed up onto the table and straddled her legs. But then Meghan tickled her sides, and all curiosity fled as she arched her back and laughed like mad.

Meghan tickled up and down Brittany’s sides and ribs, getting on each rib and the sensitive spaces between. Brittany bounced and squirmed, streams of ticklish laughter pouring out of her. Then some rib pokes – an armpit tickle – down the ribs again and onto the ticklish sides. Brittany’s sweet ticklish laughter filled the air as Meghan’s tickling hands roamed up and down her sides and ribs, hips to armpits and back, over and over, until she thought she would go crazy.

Another pause, and Meghan asked, “How’s that, girlfriend?”

“It tickles!” Brittany said indignantly.

“It’s supposed to tickle, silly!” Meghan replied cheerfully as she dismounted. “And I’m just getting started. You’re really gonna get it!”

Meghan started foot tickling again. She flicked her nails down Brittany’s arches, producing a series of giggles – then drew circles and other tickling shapes on the heels, and the giggles turned into helpless laughter again. Still tickling one-handed, Meghan picked up a hairbrush and scrubbed it on Brittany’s soles, and Brittany’s laughter went up a notch. She dusted Brittany’s soles and arches with an old-fashioned shaving brush – it had belonged to Brittany’s grandfather. She threaded a piece of string between Brittany’s toes and pulled it back and forth, tickling between each pair. And then she held Brittany’s toes back again and tickled the soft skin underneath, back and forth on both feet. Brittany laughed herself breathless.

“Hey, Brittany, you’re pretty good at this,” Meghan said. “I think this video will turn out to be a real cinematic masterpiece.”

“How… does it… look… so far?” Brittany asked.

“Everything’s copacetic,” Emily replied. “Ready for some more?”

Without waiting for an answer, Meghan climbed back up onto the table and straddled Brittany’s legs again. “Tummy tickles this time,” she said.

“Oh NOOO! Ple-hehe-ease! Sta-haha-ap!” Brittany begged as Meghan teased her tummy, watching the muscles twitch and jump. But to no avail – Meghan tickled Brittany’s tummy, tickling in circles, then circled a fingernail around Brittany’s navel. Brittany howled with forced mirth. All of her strength had been tickled out of her. All she could do was lay there and laugh… and laugh… and laugh… while the tickling filled her universe. Meghan kept up the navel and tummy tickling for a good five minutes. Finally, she tickled up Brittany’s sides and ribs to her armpits, then down to the fit sides and finished there, reducing Brittany to gasping silent laughter again.

“Gotcha again!” Meghan said. “Your choice – feet or ribs next?”

“Oh… ghod…” Brittany gasped. “Not my feet!”

“Feet it is,” Meghan said as she got down from the table and walked around to the end.

The foot tickling started again. This time, Meghan licked Brittany’s soles, darted her tongue between her friend’s toes, then down the arch of the right foot and onto the heel. She nibbled, tickling with her teeth, then licked the right sole and toes while tickling the left foot with her fingernails. Brittany laughed at the top of her lungs, eyes closed, tears streaming down her cheeks. And then the piece de resistance – Meghan scrabbled her nails on Brittany’s arches, just in front of the heels, where it really, really tickled. The tickling fingers flew, and Brittany’s laughter went off the chart. It was more than she could bear – she laughed herself breathless yet again.

“Cut!” Emily said.

Meghan straightened up and cracked her knuckles. “That was fun!” she said. “Brittany, this video was one of your better ideas.”

Candice ejected the tape from the videocam and rewound it.

Brittany had been laughing almost non-stop for 30 minutes. She was a wreck – sweaty, red faced, heart racing, mouth dry, her long dark hair in tangles around her head. Her tummy muscles were sore from laughing – they felt like they had been beaten with a board. “Get… me… out… of this,” she forced out.

“Well, there’s a problem with that,” Emily said, grinning. “Let me tell you a story.”

“You’ve heard of Cecil B. DeMille, haven’t you?” Emily continued. “He made epic movies with huge casts, starting before World War I until he died in the 1950’s. He was one of the pioneers of Technicolor movies, back when others were still filming in black and white.”

“What does that have to do with…” Brittany started.

“Hush! Let me finish. Anyway, Technicolor cameras were big, heavy, and not very portable. They were also extremely delicate, and wouldn’t tolerate rough handling. But the results were worth the trouble and expense.

“DeMille had a huge battle scene in Samson and Delilah, with horses and chariots and thousands of costumed extras. He had three cameras set up to record it: one close to the action, another in the middle distance, and the last one a long way off, to get a panoramic view of the action. It took a week to set the scene up, and most of a day to get everybody in place.

“ACTION! And almost immediately, a charioteer lost control of his horse and ran over the close-up camera. It was out of action until the techs could put it back together. But DeMille still had the other two.

“Halfway through the scene, the cameraman on the midrange camera came running up to DeMille. “Mr. DeMille!” he said. “The film jammed! It’s ruined!” Now it all depended on the third camera – the scene wouldn’t be as good, but at least DeMille would have something to show for the day’s work.”

Joanna came back into the room carrying a satchel and gave Emily the OK-sign. Emily grinned and gave Joanna a thumbs-up before turning back to Brittany.

“So the scene played out to the end,” Emily said. “After the scene was over, the third cameraman walked up to DeMille, whistling, with his hands in his pockets.

“ “Well?” DeMille demanded.

“And the cameraman said, “Ready when you are, Mr. DeMille!” ”

A horrified look came over Brittany’s face. “Oh, NO! You don’t mean…”

“Yup,” said Candice cheerfully. “The battery in the videocam went dead five minutes after we started. But that’s OK, Joanna went home and got hers. Think of the last half hour as a rehearsal.”

It was a pretty good joke – the girls laughed. All but Brittany, that is. Brittany figured she would be laughing again soon enough.

And she was right.

***THE END***

Edit 28 Aug 03 – typos corrected, I hope.

Last edited:
Is it Tickle Street...or Sunset Boulevard?

Being a film buff, Strel, I really got a kick out of the latest TS entry. Not only was the tickling depicted up to your usual exacting standards, but the DeMille anecdote was impeccably told--and brilliantly set up the wicked joke on Brittany. First rate work, but one expects no less from the subject of the Forum's newest Story Archive! Huzzah!

Wonderful story, Strelnikov. And I liked the twist at the end (the dead battery), too. :D

Superb work, as usual. And I'm not only saying that because my web site is mentioned in the story, hehehe! (very cool and amusing idea, by the way). The Tickle Street series is easily one of the very best that have ever been published on the TMF. Highly entertaining, and I hope there will be many more chapters in the future. Congratulations!

I've really enjoyed all of this series- longmay it continue!! thanks so much[/COLOR][/COLOR]

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back