• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forever Young novelization excerpt

FeatherJedi

3rd Level Red Feather
as many of u probably know, there's a great tickle scene in the Mel Gibson film "Forever Young". well, folks, just 2day, i aquired the movie novelization in a used book store, and i must say, the scene's even better in the book than the movie. here it is:

"Now," said Danny soberly, "this part is real important. No one can know about this."

Helen smiled wrily. "What? It's a big government frozen-chicken conspiracy? One of those?"

"You can't tell anyone. I promised Harry you wouldn't tell anyone. Now you promise me..."

"Okay. No one but my mother."

"Helen!"

"I'm kidding," she insisted. "Joke."

"Promise?"

Helen nodded. "I promise."

"Even under torture?" asked Daniel.

"Even under torture."

A mischivous gleam suddenly lit up in Daniel's eyes. "Even under T torture?"

"Danny." She shivered. "T" torture was her greatest fear--and Daniel knew it.

Daniel began to move toward her, low to the ground like a cat advancing on an unsuspecting pigeon.

"Danny, don't." She was already starting to giggle a little in anticipation of what was coming.

Danniel moved in closer, until he was looming over her. "Don't what?"

"Don't tickle me!" she shouted, overcome with laughter. "You tickle me and I'm going to scream! Danny!"

His hands were out in front of him, his fingers wiggling like tentacles. "Helen, this is a matter of national security. I have to be sure I can trust you."

Then he attacked, his fingers dancing wildly over her ribs, tickling her mercilessly.

"DANNY! NO!" She was choking with laughter, doubling over against his onslaught, trying to protect herself from his prying hands and fingers. "I won't tell!" She wiggled and screamed under the exquisite torture. "Never! I won't!"

As suddenly as he started he stopped, his torment replaced by kisses.

"I missed you," he said.

Last edited:
EmSee,

Very nice find. Agreed--even better than the film!

Thanks a lot,

dig dug

It was a joke....

Ya know, a "cold shower" too cool off after reading that passage. I just had the picture of Mel Gibson as the 'ler (like he was in the movie)...YIKES! Pretty exciting stuff, that's all I meant.

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back