• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Amazing Night (True, M/F)

Welcome

Welcome to the TMF, Topherhk, and congratultions on your first post! :D I am always happy to see new members in the Post Stories forum, which is my favorite.

Fine account of tickling and foot play; I'm very glad that you shared it with us, since those are my two largest interests as well. I hope that you can get together with Nadia again.

:eek: wow

this was probably the best story i've ever read. it had everything. the one thing that made it the most realistic is the sad ending that leaves a bit of light for a sequel. know what i mean?

good juob- i know i'm late but hey ;)

Excellent post Topher!

I understand completely about the catch-22 situation. I've been there myself.

I hope that eventually you two get together to bring this passion to a climax. (No pun intended.)

Great post. I look forward to reading more of your work.

This is a great story. It is unfortunate you couldnt have the opportunity for sex with her due to her boyfriend, but I can understand that. The tickling play and incredible sexual tension between you was fantastic, though, and it is great that you at least got in such good tickling and foot worship in with her. I had a similar experience like this in college, although the tickling was not as intense or sexual as your experience was.
There was this girl Lora who I used to spend time with during my freshman year. Lora and I had great communication, and there was quite a sexual tension between us also. The problem was that I, like her, was a freshman, and she had a thing at that time about being with older guys, so she didnt want to date me as a serious boyfriend.
One night I was spending time in Lora's room, as I often did, Lora lied down on her bed and asked me to give her a massage. I happily accepted, as I massaged from her neck, down her back, and legs, and so forth. I wasn't really into tickling at the time, but when I got to her bare feet, I picked them up, and started massaging them, and couldnt resist having my fingers dance over her soles some. Lora burst out in hysterical laughter, scrunched up her toes, told me she was really ticklish, and that if I didnt stop tickling her, the massage would have to be over, because she was very ticklish, and couldnt stand to be tickled. I then went back to the business of finishing the massage, more excited then of being able to touch Lora's bare feet, because I was more into feet back then, and not tickling. While Lora and I did have some more encounters during our years at college, and there remained a sexual tension between us for a long time, never again did we get that close, or did I have the opportunity for a massage or tickle. It was a brief one, but memorable. The best part for me was not only the massage and the sexual tension, but also the spontaneous tickling and the reaction she had.

Mitch

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back