• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is probably the dumbest question ever...

Rhys

TMF Poster
Hello, guys and gals.
Today I wish to ask the following.
1. Does anybody know of ticklish Male Celebs? (I'm not gay by the way, I've been called Gay since Aged 8)
2. Does anybody know of any celeb ticklers? Bill Murray apparently si one but I'm not sure.
I'm also desperate to see The Cele Tickee Tournament finish too. My money (Bracket C anyway) is on Ms. Amber-Thieesen. I mean she charmed us in Saved by the Bell, and I'm sure she has some ticklish areas to match.
Thanx.

From the Peanut Gallery

Hey, Rhys! Not a dumb question at all, man.
Here are my thoughts:

1) GOD NO!!!! YUCK.
One thing I love about this board is that I don't have to wade through all the /m crap. I would leave if it appeared. I'm not a homophobe...it just isn't my thing. I do agree, though, that liking it would not make you gay.

2) The guy who starred with Jamie Curtis on that short-lived sitcom seems like a good candidate for being a tickler. And of course myself, when I am discovered and become rich and famous... ;)

Bandit

How about John Ritter from Three's Company as a tickler. Not ALL of that going for Janice's ribs could have been scripted!

(1) Not interested in /m and like the other gent, would leave if it took this place over.
(2) Before your time Rhys, but Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) used to tie up the groupies and tickle the s**t out of them.

Strelnikov

Well Hello, Mr. Strelnikov. Always a pleasure to encounter your edifying comments. I recently heard about Jimmy Page myself, and would like to know the source of this report. Any ideas?

Well before I heard about the Jimmy Page tickling thing I thought that Zeppelin rocks. Now after finding out this information, I'd have to say ZEPPELIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Page

Glen, somewhere else in the Celebrity section is a post about a famous 60's/70's groupie whose name I don't recall (mother of actress Liv Tyler.) I believe the info about Jimmy Page was posted there.

Strelnikov

Okay...

I'll drop question 1, from the questions.
I'm quite interested in this Jimmy Page story though.

Jimmy Page

See post "Bebe Buell - Famous Groupie" thread, started 10 August, this forum.

Strelnikov

jimmy page

wow! I had never heard that about Jimmy Page. With fingers as fast as his he must be an awesome tickler. I had heard that the guys in Zep did some sick shit with groupies, including sodomizing one with a mudshark! Frank Zappa had alot of fun referring to this incident during his concerts.

So, you seriously dug out a 10-year old thread...:D:D:D AWESOME!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back