• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stepanie Mcmahon And The New Trailer

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Stepanie Mcmahon And The New Trailer */f

Last night, as I saw the look on Stepanie McMahon’s face as she saw the A-Train coming
to the ring for his match with her, and as I saw her breasts in the delicious leather dress
that she wore, I couldn’t help but devise a story in which she would be the star - a story of
fantasy - an imaginary tale to share with all of you - not necessarily meant to reflect upon
real people but only upon the characters they present.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON AND THE NEW TRAILER

As Stephanie McMahon exited the dressing room sometime after her wrestling match with
the A-Train, which her father had arranged as a punishment, she was met by the Big Show
and the A-Train in the corridor. She was still wearing the leather dress she had worn in
the ring, the dress that showed off her legs and her breasts so superbly. The Big Show
reached down and picked her up like a little doll, throwing her over his shoulder.

“You’re coming with us, slut,” he bellowed, “we’re not finished with you yet.”

“What the hell are you doing,” she yelled, “it’s one thing to throw me around in the show
but the show’s over and you have no business with me now.”

“The show’s over alright,” he told her, as he carried her toward the exit of the arena, “but
your Dad is getting very tired of your insolence and your snotty attitude not only in the
ring but all day long.”

“Yeah,” the A-train said, “it’s time you got a real lesson to smarten you up.”

“Oh, boo-hoo,” she said, “ are you gonna throw the girl around some more you big, brave
wrestler?”

“Not quite,” the Big Show said, “you’re used to being thrown around - we have
something else in mind for you.”

The two wrestlers carrying the helpless Stephanie McMahon ascended the steel grate steps
into one of the five semitrailers being loaded behind the arena - but this trailer was far
from empty - in the forward section, separated from the cargo area by a bulkhead, there
were two large x-shaped tables, padded with soft leatherette and equipped with various
restraints - on a small desk between the two tables was a control panel with a computer
and a video monitor. They closed and locked the door after they entered and the Big
Show lowered Stephanie to her feet.

“What the hell is this,” she asked, as she looked around the compartment, “I never knew
anything about this.”

“You’ll find out soon enough,” the Big Show told her, “now take off your clothes.”

“You go straight to hell,” she responded, “and take this bald bastard with you.”

“I mean it, Steph, take off your clothes or we’re gonna do it for you,” he said, “no other
option.”

“Damn you guys,” she said, trying for the door, “if my Dad finds out about this, there’s
going to be hell to pay.”

“Your Dad does know about it, slut, he ordered it,” said the Big Show, “okay, Albert,
let’s strip her.”

As A-Train moved toward her, she said, “No, I’ll do it, but damn it I’ll get you guys for
this.”

At that, she removed the black leather pumps she was wearing, then the black leather
dress, then hesitantly the sports bra.

“And the panties, Steph,” said the Big Show, “it’s all coming off.”

A moment later she stood naked before the two men. The Big Show picked her up again
and put her onto one of the x-shaped tables. She shivered as she felt the cold of the soft
leatherette against her back. He raised her right arm over hear head and secured the two
restraints on her wrist and upper arm. He then secured her left arm the same way. At a
Nod from the Big Show, Albert secured her ankles and thighs in the leg restraints. Then
the two men backed away and looked at her helplessly strapped down on the table.

Stephanie checked the restraints holding her arms high above her head and her legs wide
apart and stretched to their full length - she tried to move but it was useless - she started
to get scared. Then her Dad entered the trailer.

“Daddy, what’s the meaning of this,” she asked sweetly, “why did you let them do this to
me?”

“I thought that one or two matches in the ring would be a lesson for you, smarten you up
a little and provide some entertainment as well,” he said, “but it didn’t work out that way.
A friend of mine in the Japanese Women’s Wrestling League introduced me to one of his
associates who likes to torture young women and he has designed this facility for me - a
soundproof trailer with all of the equipment required to deal with two women at once -
you have the special opportunity today of being the first to try it - then I’ll use it whenever
one of these so-called divas gets out of line.”

“This is Tina, one of my personal staff, who has been to Japan to learn to use this special
equipment,” he said, as an attractive young woman with long brown hair stepped into her
view, “she will program the system to randomly tickle various parts of your body as this
trailer moves to our next arena - of course, the lights will be out in here so you’ll never
know where the system will get you next - and it’s about a seven hour trip - meanwhile,
you’ll have an hour or so to think about it before the tractor comes for the trailer.”

“No, Daddy, please,” Stephanie pleaded, “don’t do this to me, you know how ticklish I
am.”

But the four left the trailer, the door closed and the lights went out a moment later. The
haughty Stephanie McMahon now lay naked and spreadeagled in total darkness. Once
again, she tried to move and get loose but it was to no avail. She was perfectly secured
and stretched to the full length of her body. The only movement possible was turning her
head from side to side, clenching her fists and flexing her toes.

Time passed every so slowly in the dark. Since the trailer was soundproof, she couldn’t
even hear the workers outside loading the equipment. All there was was darkness and
silence - and, of course, the sound of her own breathing and her heart beating wildly. As
she thought about these sounds, she came to realize that her nipples had become hard and
swollen. She even felt her own long hair against her neck and face as never before.

“Go figure,” she said to herself, “this is turning me on.”

Time continued to pass and she had no idea how long she had been here, probably only a
half hour or so. She screamed when she felt the trailer suddenly jerk upward as a tractor
was coupled to it. There was an upward jerk as the fifth wheel forced its way under the
coupling pin, a scraping and then a downward jerk as the pin snapped into place. Then a
minute or two of silence again. She presumed the driver would be coupling the electrical
and brake lines, as she had seen them do so many times.

Suddenly, she felt the trailer start to move - slowly at first and several minutes later it went
faster and faster. She presumed it was going onto the freeway. She heard the movement
of some sort of electrical equipment, seemingly from under the table on which she lay, and
Stephanie stiffened her body for the sensations which were sure to come.

“Aaah,” she screamed, “as she felt the attack on both of her breasts, “aaah, God, nooooh.”

She clenched her fists and rolled her head from side to side as the tickling on her nipples
and her breasts continued - whoever had programmed the system knew that she would be
in a state of some sexual arousal by this point. On and on the tickling went. She tried to
hold her breath and to make her breasts smaller - but all that she accomplished with this
was to flatten her stomach and make her already firm breasts stand up that much firmer.

It seemed to go on endlessly but she knew it couldn’t have been that long - maybe twenty
minutes or half an hour - when the devices pulled away from her chest. Her breasts were
aching with sexual tension - her nipples engorged with her arousal.

“Aaaah,” she screamed, as if someone could hear her, “not my feet, oh God, not my feet,
aaah, oooh, aaaaah.”

She flexed her toes and released them as she tried to find a position in which the tickling
would be a little easier. She couldn’t even tell whether it was feathers or something else.
She only knew it was tickling the insteps and tops of her feet, and her toes from both of
these sides. She screamed and laughed, screamed and laughed, as the onslaught on her
soft young feet continued. On and on it went. Then suddenly, the tickling stopped.

“Damn, that’s awful,” she said to herself as she tried to catch her breath, “damn, Dad, I
hope you’re happy.”

She nearly jumped off the table as the next phase got her on the belly - this machine was
tickling her belly from navel to pubic hair as she had never felt before. She struggled,
screamed, cried and laughed as it continued to tickle her belly button, the sensitive spots
where her thighs joined her torso and the delicious soft curve of her abdomen. Then the
breast tickling came again and that was joined by tickling in her armpits as well. Every
part of her from armpits, breasts, and navel to her pubic mound was being tickled at one
time. She howled with laughter as it went on and on.

Then all of the feathers, ticklers and probes retracted as she tried to catch any little bit of
breath she could before the next onslaught. She felt the probes open her vagina, pulling
the soft lips to the side, and ticklers running up and down the inside of her sensitive labia,
while another went for her asshole and the area between there and her vagina.

“Aaaah, not there, please” she howled, as if anyone could hear her, “God, I’ll go crazy,
aaahaaaaa.” Desperately, she tried to move her legs as the ministrations of the system
carried on, never had she felt so open in her genitals. It felt as if her genitals were ten, no
a hundred times as big as they really were.

Then another tickler attacked her clitoris, already wet with the juices of her arousal, as she
ascended higher and higher into a violent sexual orgasm. Her body stiffened and she
howled with passion, “ooooooh, aaaaaah, ooooooh,” for several minutes.

Outside, nobody knew anything other than this truck was one of five belonging to the
wrestling show travelling in convoy to the next arena, still six hours away. Stephanie, of
course, had lost all track of time and continued to laugh, cry, scream and orgasm all the
way to the next stop on the tour.

Last edited:
Here is a Stephanie McMahon story I wrote some time ago - it never got any feedback - I thought it was pretty good, though

Great Story

I thought it was a terrific story. Of course, you hit the two things that will attract me the most to the story - Stephanie McMahon, and tickling her belly button. But in all honesty, I thought it was terrific, her getting tickled with no defense - AWESOME!!!

Now I know I got results from both the recent requests I made, most recently the voodoo story, but with that subject, I would still just love to see it actually play out like the old Gilligan's Island episode - her on an island, witch doctor tortures her, many different tortures, her ending up possibly in a bikini, and belly button gets it big time.

So it's out there again for anyone, although again, the two previous results were fabulous. And again, as far as this story, it was terrific, keep up the great writing, you all make me jealous of wishing I could be a better writer.

Nicely written! Perhaps if you put */f, you'll get a lot of views cuase we think you deserve it!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Would you like more wrestling stories? Who else should travel in the trailer?

It was brilliant!! I'm not sure who should go next though. Kelly-Kelly? She sure is hot!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back