• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This one is for over 18's folks, but the ticklee asked for this type of story.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Rough Trade.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Krista_s_j
c. 2003

Krista struggled violently as the four girls roughly carried her into her bedroom and violently threw her onto the bed. She tried to get up but they were instantly on top her holding her down, stretching her as taught as they
could and tying her spread eagle.

“UHH, UHH, YOU’RE HURT-“

“SHUT IT!”

“LET ME GO!”

“I SAID SHUT UP!”

Krista suddenly remained silent, as she looked at two steel blue eyes boring into her. Who were these women she wondered, who had broken into her home; these women who were tying her down to her own bed.

“You keep your mouth shut or I’ll close it permanently.” The steel blue eyes continued to bore into her and the well-toned muscular redhead who owned them was now straddling her. The other three women leaned over her and all smiled evilly.

“Do we gag her?” Asked another woman.

“No.” replied the redhead.

“Blindfold?” Asked still another.

“Not yet, first little missy here is too sexy for her clothes.”

Krista trembled at the thought that she was going to be stripped naked.
“Look, if you’ll just tell me what this is about? What have I done to you four?”

The women gripped Krista’s chin and forced her to look at her. “I told you to shut it! Open your mouth again and you’ll be missing that bimbo smile of yours!”

The women reached down by her left leg and pulled a large knife out of a sheath. Slowly she brandished it in front of Krista, then began stroking her left upper arm with it.

Krista shook her head, and pleaded with her eyes. The woman continued stroking and now began lightly poking Krista’s left armpit with the tip. Krista jerked with each poke and the woman smiled evilly.

“Ouch." Very nice my little play toy, very nice.” She purred quietly. Then with a coolness she inserted the knife under the short sleeve of Krista’s baby t-shirt and the sound of fabric ripping could be heard as she pulled the knife upward cutting into it. The sleeve snapped in two and the woman moved the knife over to the right shoulder. With the same slow movement she cut the other sleeve and smiled evilly as the shirt loosened. She then moved the knife to Krista’s tummy and twice lightly poked her in the button. Then she slipped the knife under the waist portion of the shirt and slowly began slicing upward toward Krista’s breasts. The knife was razor sharp and as such the fabric cut easily. It seemed like an eternity before the knife reached the neck and as the last of the fabric was cut away the shirt sprang open and partly fell to Krista’s sides. The woman paused for a moment, and then slowly dragged the knife over Krista’s tummy. She then flicked away the rest of the shirt off Krista’s sides.

“And look who has a ring in her tummy.” The woman purred and gently pulled on Krista’s navel ring and she jerked and drew in a short sharp breath.

“Very nice.” She purred again. “Very, very nice.” She then slipped the knife under Krista’s bra at her cleavage and once more the sound of fabric cutting could be heard.

It was another eternity for Krista as she heard and watched as her bra was cut away, and she trembled intensely.

The bra burst open, complete uncovering Krista’s ample chest measurement and the woman smiled once more. What also greeted them were three more rings; two overlapped and crossed in right angles to each other in Krista’s right nipple and a single one in the left.

“Well, well even more rings. You are just full of surprises.” She then began stroking Krista’s nipples with the tip of the knife then tweaked each of the other rings. Krista jerked as each ring was tweaked and the other women smiled as well and watched intently.

Krista jerked once more as the knife was slid down her cleavage and she felt the cold cruel steel lightly pressing her sensitive skin. She wanted desperately to speak, to ask who they were and why they were doing this to her. But the woman had told her to shut it and right now she was in command.

“Very nice chest, but you don’t deserve it you little tramp!”

Krista froze… Why was this woman calling her a tramp? What had she done to her to make her say that? Her thoughts were interrupted as the woman began stroking her breasts with the knife. She could feel the blade and while it wasn’t cutting into her she was panicking internally.

The woman stopped stroking her breasts and smiled evilly once again but this time purred as well. Slowly moved the knife up and began stroking Krista’s left armpit. Krista really jerked, causing the woman to stop momentarily, and then she continued.

“So what’s with this tattoo on your bicep? Such a lovely design, but I don’t get it. And such baby soft skin.” The woman purred again. “And baby soft skin means hypersensitive skin.” She put the knife down and began stroking a single finger along the left armpit. Krista froze again then jerked, grunted and squirmed.

“Well now.” The woman purred again. “You react, how nice. You don’t like my finger doing this. Or should I ask if you’re not tickled that I am doing this?” She now added a second finger.

Krista opened her mouth, but the woman instantly put a finger to it and Krista knew that she must still remain silent. But the two fingers stroking her left armpit was torture and she was having a great deal of trouble staying silent. Suddenly two fingers entered her right armpit and she jerked, grunted and squirmed more intensely.

The woman stopped and picked up the knife again. The knife became larger than life in Krista’s eyes and her breathing became heavy and laboured.

“What’s the matter sweetheart?” The woman purred again. “Wondering if the next breath you take in will be your last? I want to assure you that I have almost no intention of killing you…”

Krista drew in a short sharp breath. Almost no intention; what did the woman mean by that?

“Torturing you… Well now, that does present some deliciously exquisitely evil opportunities. The woman then got off Krista and sat on the side of the bed at her waist. She then slipped the knife blade up the right pant leg of her denim shorts and the sound of tearing fabric could be heard again.

Krista tried to lift her head and look but one of the other women held it down. The tearing fabric was a cruel torture in itself and Krista continue to tremble and squirm. Another woman placed her hands around Krista’s ribs to hold her still. She jerked at the hands on her ribs and squirmed more.

The woman cut the shorts right to the waist and did the same with the other leg. The shorts then came off easily and all the women gasped as they saw that Krista wasn’t wearing any panties.

“MMMMM, how lovely of you my dear. And still another surprise; a ring in your clit hood.” The woman instantly began stroking Krista’s womanhood with blunt edge of the knife then gave the clit ring a couple of tweaks. Krista struggled in vain to free herself and even with the bonds and the other women holding her, she was able to squirm around.

“Now now!” The woman purred sternly but continued the stroking. “That’s being naughty!”

“What do you want with me? Why are you doing this to me?” Krista lost her silence and continued struggling. “Please tell me!”

“I told you to keep your mouth shut.” The woman purred sternly again and held up a ball gag. “Don’t make me have to use this?”

“You going to break this bucker?” Asked the woman holding Krista’s head still.

“Nah, it’s so much fun to watch our little play toy struggle and writhe and she’ll be doing a lot more of that before we’re finished with her.”

The woman got off Krista, got a chair and sat at the foot of the bed. “Lift her head up.” She purred. “I want her to watch this.”

Krista looked at the woman at her feet and watched as she grabbed her left sneaker by the toe. She saw her toy with and tease the lace, so very slowly untying it. The woman then placed her fingers in between the sides of the sneaker and her foot, then loosening the sneaker on her foot. Krista tried to pull her foot from the woman’s grip, but she held firm and began to remove the sneaker altogether. As she so very slowly removed the sneaker she dragged the heel top along the sock covered sole of the foot.

Krista jerked, arched her back, instantly screamed with laughter and now writhed intensely.

“Oooh yessss!” The woman hissed and purred at the same time. “Just as I was hoping for!” She then dropped the sneaker to the floor.

Krista’s foot writhed like crazy and the woman had to intensify her grip to keep it still. She placed her chair at the side of the bed, sat down, wrapped her arm around the ankle and held the foot still by the heel. Five fingers then slowly and torturously spider tickled from heel to toes and Krista instantly went into a conniption and once more screamed with laughter.

Krista was being driven into madness. This fiendish redhead was slowly destroying her mind and will with nothing more than her fingers. She screamed in the deepest torture of her life, her body was on fire, burning endlessly in volcanic tickle torture. She felt each touch, every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement lit increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. She was sure her body would unravel and disintegrate under such terrible feelings, but her nerves just went on pulsing and spasming with intolerable sensations.

The woman’s fingers meandered all over the soft tender sole, tapping the rounded heel, ballet dancing all over the arch, skating in the instep and lightly scratching the soft pad under the toes. Even through the cotton ankle sock the tickles were torturous, and Krista’s ankle writhed in the restraint that held it. Her feet and ankles were very supple, and they desperately writhed to get free.

“My, my!” purred the woman evilly. “Awww does this tickle? Are you are thoroughly and totally hyper ticklish on the feet?” Her fingers continued to torture and torment the foot and Krista continued to writhe and scream with laughter.

“But I’m getting tired of this sock.” And with that the woman began to insert her fingers between the sock and Krista’s foot, pushing it down millimetre by millimetre. She then began to tug at the toe of the sock and Krista scrunched her toes to keep it on, but with nothing for the toes to hold onto, the sock easily came off. Holding it in the air for all to see, especially Krista, the woman gaily tossed it away and laughed hideously.

“Such a deliciously tender and ticklish foot my dear, I just want to tickle it for hours and hours! And another tattoo, a chain with the words bondage slut engraved on it. I think the words are rather appropriate, seeing as how you are in bondage and you are a slut. And still another surprise in this lovely silver toe ring. Such a lovely souvenir it will be to remind me of your tickle.”

“Noooo, you-” Krista’s words were cut short as the woman holding her head, clamped a hand over her mouth.

“She told you to keep your mouth shut!” The other woman firmly told her.

Using two fingers the woman tweaked and teased Krista’s big toe and all five rounded toes splayed out and wriggled all over. The woman effortlessly followed the big toe and tweaked it again, then began to tweak the other toes. Krista then felt her left to ring being wriggled off and she clenched her toes tightly to keep it on.

“Now that’s being naughty, very naughty.” The woman spider tickled Krista’s arch and her toes splayed out. She seized the moment and wriggled the toe ring completely off.

“Rapetickle her foot!” Asked one of the other women. “Rapetickle her feet!”

“That’s why I brought my tool box, so someone get out my backscratcher.” She continued to tweak the toes, lightly teasing and twisting them.

The word rapetickle exploded in Krista’s brain. What the woman mean by rapetickle her feet? She knew rape and she knew tickle, but the two words together were now unknown and that was scaring the living shit out of her. She strained to see what the woman was doing, but the other girl still held her head down. She instantly went ballistic as she felt the backscratcher teasing her tender arch. She went extremely ballistic when the backscratcher was revved over the entire sole and she put every ounce of strength she had into freeing that foot.

The woman had to grip the foot tightly with one hand to keep it still and even then the foot was able to writhe a bit.

Krista’s laughter was now going from screams to guttural to silent and the woman felt it was time for a break. She tossed a bandana to the girl at Krista’s head and looked at Krista evilly.

“Time to go night my precious little toy..”

Krista strained to keep the blindfold off her, but the girl was able to tie it tightly around her head.

“PLEASE!” Screamed Krista. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? PLEASE”, WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?”

The woman looked at her and gently stroked her right cheek. “Well I do have a reason.” She purred. “But I’ll tell you later. Right now I just want to tickle you senseless, among other things I have in mind.”

The voice was now sinister and evil and Krista frantically wondered about the “Among other things,” the woman had referred to. The tickling was bad enough; what other evil things did she want to do to her.

The fingers back on her bare foot drove her ballistic again and she rocketed off the bed screaming. The women laughed at her torture and the fingers dove deeper into the arch. Her foot was still volcanically hot from the earlier tickles and these new ones were adding to her heated desperation. Her mind was reeling, her senses were reeling and her nervous system was almost to the breaking point. Never mind being tortured beyond her limits, she was being tortured period and she still didn’t know the reason why.

Then the fingers suddenly stopped and Krista sucked in as much air as she could in the sudden and unknown time of rest that she had just been given. What was the woman going to do to her now she wondered? The room was silent and Krista strained to see even a crack through the blindfold. She heard the chair being moved, and the sound now enhanced by the previous tickling made her jerk. What made her jerk even more was feeling an arm wrap around her right ankle and a hand grasping the heel of the sneaker. Instantly she went ballistic again and she could now feel her right sneaker lace being untied. Her foot writhed and jerked as she tried desperately to free it from the woman’s grip, but the sneaker was now being removed from the foot altogether. As she felt the last of it leave her foot, the heel top being dragged up the sole, she arched her back and screamed once more.

“That’s it sweetheart, you go crazy for us.” The woman purred, dropped the sneaker on the floor with a thud and spider tickled the sock covered sole.

Krista went berserk as the previous tickling now heightened her senses and each stroke was worse than before. The fiendish fingers were everywhere, stroking and digging and tickling torturously. The tickling sensations kept invading her senses and she jerked, writhed and screamed with guttural laughter. Every stroke was worse than before and the agony was increasing immensely.

Then suddenly the woman stopped tickling and got off Krista’s right leg. She turned and smiled evilly then sat at Krista’s waist. She reached out with her right hand and stroked Krista’s inner thighs then pinched her lips.

Krista jerked and tried desperately to close her legs, but the woman settled in between them.

“Snippers.”

Krista jerked at feeling the cold steel on her left thigh, then jerked again as the woman took hold of her clit ring. A sharp snap told her that the woman had just cut her ring in two and she could now feel it being removed.

“Owww! Please why-“

“You were told to shut it!” Said the woman that was holding her head still.

Krista then felt a single firm feather stroking her pussy and it practically jolted her right out of her skin.

“Ooooh you are just so precious!”

Krista was sweating profusely by now and she wanted anything to be free. She could feel the cold steel of the snipper again, only this time it was on her breasts. The snips went off like gunshots, which were followed by short sharp bursts of pain as the rings were removed.

“Owww! Please-“

The woman continued stroking with the torturous feather and Krista could feel something welling up inside her. She suddenly realized that an orgasm was slowly forming and it was driving her crazy. She squirmed all over and tried desperately to close her legs.

“Ooooh you are just sooo precious!” Purred the woman again as she still stroked the tender lips. As she did this she now added her tongue and Krista jerked and yelped. The tongue was now replaced by nibbling lips and Krista was now continuously jerking and trying desperately to hold in any audible reaction.

“I have you now!” The woman whispered. “Your orgasm in mine to torture.”

Krista didn’t know for the life of her how someone could torture an orgasm, but the very thought that hers was going to be tortured was driving her to the point of being hysterical. Why were these women doing these horrible things to her? She wanted to speak but the other woman still clamped a hand over her mouth and no matter how hard she tried to open it the woman had a firm grip on the situation.

The woman’s nibbling was incessant and she nibbled ever so lightly, practically teasing the lips as she feasted and gorged on the tender pussy. Krista could feel her loins getting volcanically hot and she was beginning to sweat profusely. This was a torture that was driving her way beyond crazy, a torture that was simply killing her.

At the same time she wanted to bite the hand that was keeping her quiet and scream for help, but being tied down didn’t allow that. She would just be gagged and maybe even hurt for her actions.

The woman stopped nibbling Krista’s lips, turned her head and smiled evilly once more. Her fingers began traveling into Krista’s tummy and up to her ribs. The woman then straddled her once more and quickly applied the slightest pressure to the ribs.

“Lets have a little more of that delicious bucking shall we?” She dug her fingers into Krista’s tender ribcage and began raking and revving her fingers all over and under the instantly spasming ribs. Krista bucked intensely and this thoroughly delighted the woman who now added more pressure and digging into the ribs. Her fingers easily slipped in between and under the tender ribs and this drove Krista insane with writhing.

Krista struggled to free her head from the grip of the woman holding her head and finally managed to bite her hand, causing the woman to yelp in pain and let go. Krista screamed with laughter and her head now snapped from side to side and repeatedly slammed into the pillow.

“Very nice my dear. Perhaps my friends here would like to join in?” The other girls didn’t waste a second as they dive in for the kill, taking their places at Krista’s armpits, feet and tummy. Now 40 sadistic fingers attacked her all at once and her whole body became one giant hypersensitive tickle spot. The fingers were incessant, relentless and torturous and Krista writhed like crazy trying to avoid them.

“She’s great! A real tickle tramp!” Said one woman.

“You mean tickle treat.” Said another.

“NO! She’s a tickle tramp!” Barked the redhead. “And she must be punished for slutting herself at the Audition!”

The Audition? Krista wondered what the redhead had meant by that. It was then that Krista remembered the audition that had gotten her the job of hosting an exercise show on local TV.

“WHY ARE YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAD AT AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ME OVER THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“BECAUSE BARBIE BITCH, MY SISTER TRIED OUT FOR THE SAME HOSTING POSITION AND THEY PICKED YOU OVER HER!” The redhead now rapetickled Krista’s feet, sending the demented girl into another frenzy of screaming and guttural laughter and intense writhing.

“MY SISTER WAS DEVESTATED THAT SHE DIDN’T GET THE POSITION, AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT BITCH!”

They all stopped tickling and the silence was deafening and a torture in its own right. Krista felt metal on her left sole follow by a sharp zap, instantly sending electrical shock waves through her. She screamed, jerked that thrashed all over. Another zap followed with more screaming and thrashing. She felt the metal object leave her left sole and now felt it on her right. Still another zap and she screamed once more and thrashed like crazy.

“COOL!” Remarked one of the other women. “I’ve got to get me a tazer.”

A TAZER! Krista writhed intensely, her head snapping from side, arms and legs straining at the bonds and her back arched almost to the breaking point.

“GOD PLEASE DON’T USE THAT ON ME! IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE-“

Another zap to the right sole, followed by more screams and writhing. This was really cruel and way beyond the tickling they were giving her. Then dead silence for what seemed an eternity. Then Krista felt the metal on her womanhood and screamed no. The woman laughed and she was zapped again.

“AAAHHHHHHHH.... FUUCKKKKKKKKSHEEEEITTTT!!!! YOU FUCKIN PERVERT!”

The woman dropped the tazer and began pawing and pinching Krista’s womanhood intensely.

“FUCK YOU!”

The other woman joined in by pawing, fondling, nibbling, pinching and sucking on her breasts.

“NOOOO! WHAT KING OF GIRL DO YOU THINK I AM?” Krista asked screaming.

“A SLUTTY LITTLE TRAMP WHO NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON AND SEVERELY PUNISHED AT THE SAME TIME!” Replied the redhead, who used the tazer once more. This time she held it on Krista’s womanhood for a few seconds longer and Krista screamed louder than before.

“I GOT THE JOB BECAUSE OF MY-“ Another tazer shot cut her words short and she screamed once more.

“YOU GOT IT BECAUSE YOU’RE A HOT TO TROT LITTLE WHORE OF A TRAMP, WHOS ALL HARD TO TEASE SOME READY TO BANG TV PRODUCER! AND NOW YOU’RE GOING TO PAY AND PAY DEARLY FOR MY SISTER.”

The redhead now began to rapetickle Krista’s feet again and each stroke of the soles brought forth further agony. To Krista this was nightmare to outdo all nightmares and she repeatedly screamed. Krista felt that she was being raped and that it was even more frightening to be raped by five sadistic women no less.

A strange knock at Krista’s front door caused all the girls to stop. Krista seized the opportunity to grab as much air as possible. Immediately she started to scream, but the ball gag was pushed into her mouth and now all she could do was scream incoherently.

Krista could hear someone leaving the room and a few moments later hear two people entering the room.

She doesn’t look like competition now does she. Purred the woman.

“LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN!”

Krista immediately recognized the voice as that on one of the other applicants she had met while applying for the hosting job.

“TORTURING SOMEONE IS ALWAYS FUN! AND THIS ONE IS INCREDIBALLY TICKLISH! SO WE HAVE BEEN TICKLE TORTURING HER AS PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT SHE’S DONE TO YOU!”

“INCREDIBALLY TICKLISH HUH! WELL I JUST LOVE TICKLE TORTURE, SO BRING HER ON! AND I’VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET THAT HOSTING JOB AWAY FROM THE FITNESS BITCH HERE!” The redhead’s sister laid a small black bag on the bedside table and opened it.

“Really how?” Asked one of the others.

“Well to be a host of a fitness program, you gotta be fit right?”

“Yeah.”

The girl pulled out a hypodermic syringe out of the bag and a small bottle. Inserting the syringe into the bottle she drew out some of the liquid, then took the syringe out of the bottle and squirted a few drops out of the syringe itself.

“AND SOMEONE WHO USES DRUGS ISN’T FIT RIGHT?”

“Yeah right.”

‘HERE, TIE THIS TIGHT AROUND HER RIGHT FOREARM!” She smiled evilly and laughed. WHAT KIND OF COKE WOULD YOU LIKE BITCH, DIET OR CLASSIC! AND I WONDER HOW TICKLISH YOU’LL BE AFTER THIS TAKES EFFECT?”

Last edited:
GREAT STORY!!!! well written, and i couldnt wait to see what was going to happen. it seems like there is going to be another story! good description of the tickling. cant wait to read more.

Loved it! I like the way they kept her wondering why they were tickling her. Fun story:D

Thank you....I'm glad you all enjoyed that
story, he wrote it very well, and I'm happy to have been the inspiration...lol

Just my two cents

Hey ticklishscribe

I like your work and this story was very well written, at all points I could almost see it happening. Well Done :happyfloa

BUT…Im not sure if I particularly like the storyline. Not because it wasn’t interesting but I don’t think it was quiet believable. I found myself getting annoyed at Kirsta for getting in that situation and I found myself getting REALLY annoyed at the Redhead for breaking the law (and lets face it, she would probably go to jail for at least 15 years) all because her sister didn’t get a job at a TV station.

I know as a writer you job is to make the reader feel emotion towards the characters and I think you did that brilliantly, but as a reader I have to believe that it can happen (even if it takes place on other fantasy realms where they have their own laws and rules) and I just couldnt get into the zone with this story I’m sorry.

Just my two cents worth…please don’t take any offense (I can barely spell so what do I know LOL:p)

DJ Tickler

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back