• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Villains

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
what is your favorite villain

who in your guys opinion is the coolest/best/favorite villain,no limits here,i`m talkin movies,comic books..etc,

The Goblin

I like the origonal Green Goblin from Spider-Man. Norman Osborn is the greatest, but what would you expect from Stan "THE MAN" Lee.

Favorite villians

#1 me #2pre-crisis Lex Luthor #3 Black Adam-from Shazam Marvel villians #1 the Rhino #2 the Scorpion #3 the Vulture #4 the Abomination
DIE SON OF JOR-EL!!!!!

SlaverT-- Green Goblin WAS a classic villian back in the day. He used to be my favorite. The thing that pisses me off about the upcoming Spider-Man movie is that his girlfriend will be Mary Jane. Any Marvel fan knows that Spidey's original girl was Gwendolyn Stacy, who was murdered by, yes, the original Green Goblin. This new movie is going to be way off the original base, and although I'm sure the special effects will be awesome, I feel a WallStradamus prediction coming up: After they cover his origin with the spider bite the movie will suck.
Green Goblin also was the first villian to unmask Spider-Man, I have both issues of the 2 part story, unfortunately not in mint condition.
After Spider-man kills the original Goblin (Norman Osborne) they cheapened the chain by first having his son Harry become the Goblin, then in later issues Harry's shrink becomes the Goblin. The final kick in the Goblin's face is this new movie.
I feel the pre-ennial Spidey villian is Dr. Octopus. Much like the Goblin, there is seriuos story lines that take place with Doc Ock almost marrying Aunt May.
----------------------------
Any villian who was portrayed on the original Batman with Adam West is automatically a classic villian. Did you ever see the episode when the Joker gets paroled from jail and he's wearing a regular suit and he STILL has the paint on his face?

movies always do seem to ruin the story some how,thats why marvel is doing a 5 part series to explain wolverine`s origin.........as for villains: DARTH VADER,i wish i had jedi mojo...

Gotta go with drunkenmstr on Darth Vader. How would you like to work for this guy? Whenever one of his officers screwed up, he would kill them. If that wasn't bad enough, he would promote another officer, who just happened to watch Vader drop the guy he is now replacing.I have to put in an honorable mention for Blade's Deacon Frost. He may have been the coolest villain I ever saw. Evil as all hell but cool. Even his name was cool. If I had to be a nasty, undead, blood sucking nosferatu I would want to be just like Deacon Frost.

I'll go for the Surgeon General of 'Give me Liberty' (by Gibbons/Miller). Close second is Mr. Gone from 'The Maxx'. The Joker is, of course, a classic. In literature, the Dryden-Family, or their company Dryco, is probably the nastiest groupd of 'villains' ever, to be found in Jack Womack's fantastic 'Ambient' cycle. In movies, Satan takes the price, the way he's portrayed in Hal Hartley's wonderfully quirky short movie 'Book of Life'. Oh, and last but not least, there's 'Stone' from Pinnacle's RPG's 'Deadlands' and 'Hell on Earth', who is simply hellacool.

Sci Fi

1. Darth Vader 2. Kahn (Star Trek II) 3. Q (Star Trek:The Next Generation) although he's more of a pain in the ass 4. The Suliban the alien race on 'Enterprise' are pretty cool villians as well.

Hands down my favorite villian is Two-Face. Two-Face is a modern day Jekyll & Hyde. He is a fleshed out image of what people are. A dichotomy of order and chaos. "It is as if only a sheer curtain seperates the two. Given the right lure, at the right moment, aimed at the right weakness, there is not a person alive who wouldn't pull back his curtain and live out his vilest fantasy."

Last edited:
For all that I'm not a Fantastic Four fan, Doctor Doom has to make anyone's short list of best villains. Not just for his sheer power and all-encompassing knowledge, but because he's got STYLE. Who else could pull off that clunky gray armor and green cloak look without looking stupid?

Speaking of the FF, the Four from Planetary are pretty scary, both in their power and their arrogance. It's been a long time since I ever believed a villain was unstoppable, but I believe it of them.

Other notables: Tyrion Lannister from George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, Doc Savage's nemesis John Sunlight, Uriah Heep of David Copperfield, Rupert von Hentzau from The Prisoner of Zenda, George MacDonald Fraser's Sir Harry Flashman, the Dominator from Glen Cook's "Black Company" series (gotta appreciate a guy who can scare his enemies shitless even when he's dead), the Mayor from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Triple H (at least from late 1999 to 2000), Shakespeare's Iago and Richard III ... I could probably go on all day.

The Napoleon Of Crime, Of Course

The ultimate villain had to be Professor James Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis and the Napoleon of Crime. I altered his name a bit to get my screenname.

The Professor was such a criminal mastermind that he was able to gain control of the underworld of London without anyone even finding out until Holmes tracked him down. The great detective was so concerned about the Professor that he risked and almost lost his own life in their struggle on the edge of Reichenbach Falls in "The Final Problem." In their time, their battle of wits was a riveting as any of the superhero fights we are more familair with today.

If you're interested, here's a link that will let you read "The Final Problem" online. http://www.sherlockian.net/canon/stories/fina.html Who says this forum isn't educational?

By the way, I suspect Holmes may have been a closet tickler. One of his most famous quotes is "Watson, the game is afoot." Sounds like Victorian tickling code to me, since, to many of us, the game is, indeed, a foot.

My favorite villian would have to be Dr. Pretorious from the 1935 film "Bride of Frankenstein."

Darth Vader is the man! Other good ones are Heihachi Mishima (Tekken), Dr. Doom, The Violator, Venom (before he turned half-good), and Bolo (Enter the Dragon).

ASUTickler

P.S. Hey Shem, good to see another Martin fan in here! Tyrion's cool, but I prefer his brother Jaime. Nothing like one of the realm's greatest knights being a regicide and attempted child-defenestrator... all whilst carrying on an incestuous relationship with his sister. Of course, Sandor Clegane could kick his ass in a fight! (Even BEFORE the hand thing)

Vaders Cool but...

Darth Vader is pretty awsome, but did anyone notice in Empire Strikes Back that Boba Fett showed no fear of the dark Lord of the Seth. Thats because the bounty hunter eats Jedi'd for breackfeast. In the Han Solo Trilagy even the Hutts were afraid of him. He's the badest man in the Galaxy. I dought he even feared the Emperor.

As for Gwen Stacy, I think she was Peter's first love, but betty Brant was his first girlfriend. Im sort of obssesed with Gwendy, and buy most stuff with her in it. The Maximum Clonage story realy messed up the Spidy-vers. I don't think Harry as the Goblin was so bad, he did die a hero in Spectacular Spider-Man 200 (my last Spider-man Comic), I felt the "return" of Norman did more to cheapin the charactore.

My short list would be:
1) Green Goblin
2) Kahn (Recardo rocks)
3) Boba Fett
4) Dooms Day (I hate Superman)
5)-tie- Dr. Doom & Magneto

Dis-honourable Mention: The Four Horsemen
Nobody kicked more ass then WCW's Four Horsemen. Sure the nWo did it's share of havok but it took 10-15 of them to do what 4 Horsemen did. Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, and whom ever the other two were in each era, controlled the WCW for nearly 10 years. They stomped mud holes into the ass's of every baby-face in the NWA/WCW including Hulk Hogan. They were the baddes thugs in wrestling history...Woooo!

DC VS MARVEL

Let's bug DC&Marvel about a supervillian battle I believe DC would kick ass

Nope

Marvel is the best. Galactus alone would wipe out every one on both sides. Besides remeber the MarveVSDC limited series, Marvel won thet one.

hmmmmm..........well, I'm seein a lot of comic bad guys......but, I think I've got a villan that no one's even thought about........

.......sephiroth from FFVII is, in my opinion, the coolest psycho villan I've seen in a bit.......he reminds me of vicious from cowboy bebop mixed with the bad guy from the crow..........he rocks........

Longshanks - King Edward I
Played by Patrick McGoohan in the Movie BraveHeart.

I forgot

SlaverTickler, It slipped my mind. Boba Fett is one Hardcore individual. He didn't fear the Dark Lord and even got in his face on some issues.

Last edited:
I really hope this doesent make me sound old, but My favorite villan has to be Max Von Sydow as the Ming the Merciless from the old FLASH GORDON movie. Yes, thats right-the one with the QUEEN soundtrack!!

-please, no flames.

You are all missing the greatest villain of all time: THE JOKER!!! Scarecrow and Two-Face are close runners up for the best Bat-Villain. Over at Marvel, the best villain is probably Ultron. I also think Magneto and Doctor Doom are great "noble" villains, and Bullseye is just one sadistic SOB. On the silver screen, you can't forget about Hannibal Lector, and on the small screen, my all-time favorite villain is The Dirtiest Player in the Game, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. WHOOOOOOOO!!!

Villains are pretty one-dimensional. I find it hard to suspend disbelief of a character who engages in villainous laughter. He might as well be wearing a sandwich board that says, "BAD GUY". However, if I have to choose:

Ming the Merciless from the original Flash Gordon serials of the 1930's.

Honorable mention to a character that Mel Brooks based on Ming in the "Get Smart" spy-spoof of the 60's ("NO! Not CRAW! I'm the CRAW!) (That makes sense if you've ever seen the show. It sometimes runs on the TVLand cable channel, if anyone is interested.)

Strelnikov

Cactus John-- You obviously didn't read my post. I was the first to mention the JOKER. Of course I'm referring to the Ceaser Romero interpretation. The best episode is when the Joker has his own utility belt with the joker face on it.
Smasher2000-- "Gordon's alive??!!" Classic stuff.
Asutickler-- "You will fight Bolo" That guy was pretty muscular for a chinaman.
I think Ric Flair was more of an anti-hero than a villian. He had more supporters than haters.

So many terrific villains... Well, in no particular order, Goldfinger, Xenia Onatopp (can you tell I love Bond? And Famke MUST have those lovely large feet tickled!), Magneto, Khan, and Evil Ash from AOD. The number one villain I thought SURELY would appear here is: The Joker! Doesn't really tickle a lot, but he's the one I'd always dream about being when tickling comic lasses. Now, I'll retire to my nerd activites. ;-)

Smiley

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back