• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

medieval tickling inquisition...female celebrity 'victims'....

my picks

Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears and Sarah Michelle Gellar (I know we heard that she wasn't ticklish but hey, I have to see for myself)

Mariah Carey. She'd have no more tensions in her life after we got through with her. I'm assuming it would be WE and not just I, as all witch hunts have been a gang type thing (which also means I get to help you guys tickle all the other hotties mentioned).
NavelTickler--I spoke to a fortune teller who told me your dream was actually a prophecy. The fortune teller told me to tell you that Alyssa Milano REALLY IS a witch, and that you should immedietely seek her out, tie her up, and tickle her. Get to work and be sure to post the details.

HEIDI...............

My vote would be for Heidi Klum, supermodel extradinaire! I don't know if those beautiful size 10's are ticklish but wouldn't it be great to see her in the stocks with those beautiful feet vunerable................Now thats entertainment!

Britney Spears,Jennifer Lopez(who by the way just won the teens choice 2001 award for Best Hottie)
or Christina Auguillera

Shouldn't this thread be in the Polls section?

Oh well, I'd settle for either Melissa Joan Hart or Faith Hill.

Strelnikov

Gotta get Courtney Love, not only would I wanna tickle the hell outta her, I'm positive she's a witch too. I'm sure many will agree with me on the topic.

Wall Street...I know she is a witch and must be punished. The rest of my life is dedicated to capturing Alyssa and showing her Who's the Boss while I tickle her to madness!!!

oops, this was for guys, my bad. oh well, i still wouldn't mind tickling mandy moore's tummy:)

Claudia Schieffer or Alyson Hannigan- Both would look great on the rack their nude bodies stretched out ready for tickle torture!

I still dream of tickling Judith light from who's the boss, or Joanna Kerns from "Growing pains". Damm I think I'm stuck in the 80's.:D

My victims

I would have to say Jennifer Love Hewitt or Shannon Elizabeth. They are both hotties!:D

I would definitely have to say Catherine Zeta Jones. She's got a mischievous, probing look in her eyes that gives her away as a probable witch. That would be fun.:cool:

Mariah Carey

That would give Mariah Carey another panick attack/nervous breakdown

Hey Brooklyn--I already said Mariah Carey. But that's OK. If you feel we need to put her back in the medievel torture device for a second round than who am I to argue?

Mariah

Can we put her once more? Heck with it, lets throw JLowhile we're at it.

tickledwench said:
how about madonna as the witchfinders' assistant....tickling the sexy gillian anderson whilst she's bound naked on the rack in a hot, humid, dimly lit medieval dungeon?

I wonder if sculy would confess? Madonna would probably gag her so she couldn't!

Hey Ticklewench,scullys a tough cookie. You could stretch her nude body taut on the torture rack and tickle her all over with feathers and ice cubes and she still would not talk!;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back