• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie And The New Trailer, Part 2

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Well, I got no feedback on my Stephanie McMahon story posted yesterday so I wrote a second part while the wrestling was on tonight - I hope this is okay - please leave me some feedback so that I'll know how you like this story.

STEPHANIE AND THE NEW TRAILER, PART 2

The Undertaker and Kane waited for Sable by the equipment trailers behind the arena - it
wasn’t long before they saw her coming - the Undertaker had asked her to come and talk
with him in one of the trailers after the show - he had told her that it was important.

“Okay, Undertaker,” she asked, “what did you want to see me about?”

He motioned her into the trailer and followed her up the steps, with Kane closely behind -
suddenly, before she could even see the x-shaped tables in the soundproof trailer, she was
hit by a Tazer and fell to the floor, recognizing Stephanie McMahon as she went down.
Kane locked the door behind him as he entered - sealed it, in fact, because it was made
like an aircraft door.

“Comeon, guys,” she said, “put her on that table and let’s strip her before she recovers -
when she comes to, she’s gonna be pissed something fierce.”

Within a few seconds, Sable lay on the table at the front of the compartment - Stephanie
pulled her top off while the two men held the busty blonde in a seated position - then, as
they lowered her to the table, Stephanie pulled her shorts and panties down over her legs
and threw them on the table where the control panel was located.

As the men pulled Sable’s arms over her head, Stephanie told them, “Quickly, guys, get
the straps on before she recovers - and here, put this ballgag in her mouth - I don’t want
to hear any of her crap anymore - Daddy falls for it but I don’t.”

Sable shook her head as she started to recover from the Tazer shot and tried to move with
every ounce of her strength - she cursed at Stephanie and the men through the gag.

“Hey Sable, wrestling diva,” Stephanie started, “I’m getting sick of you firing up my Dad
against me all the time - so I’m gonna teach you a lesson, bitch - one that you’ll remember
for a long, long time - you see, this trailer is set up to tickle women - I found out myself
the hard way last week - whenever it moves over 20mph, the machinery in here tickles the
piss out of you - and it’s completely dark in here so you never know when or where you’ll
get it - the worst is waiting for the truck to come and get the trailer or when the driver has
a break at a truck stop - then you just lie there helplessly, waiting and waiting - have fun!”

Sable was miserable - she tried to move but couldn’t move - she tried to scream but
couldn’t scream - and Vince was away on business. The Undertaker turned to Kane.

“You know, Kane,” he said, “it seems like an awful waste to let that other table travel with
no occupant on it - we really should find a girl to put on there.”

“But it’s late,” Kane said, “where are we going to find one now?”

“Well, let me see,” he said, as Stephanie started toward the sealed door, “there is one in
here with us now - what do you think?”

“No, Taker, please,” Stephanie begged, as she tried to raise the Tazer, “Aah, no, Kane, let
me go, please.”

Kane reached Stephanie’s arm before she could fire the Tazer and relieved her of her
weapon. He raised her arms over her head while the Undertaker pulled off her T-shirt and
bra as she kicked and screamed and pleaded. Kane lifted the fighting Stephanie more than
a foot off the ground as the Undertaker captured each of her legs in turn and removed her
athletic shoes and socks - he then moved on to her pants and her panties. In less than two
minutes, Stephanie was completely naked.

The Undertaker then scooped her up in his mighty arms and carried her to the waiting
table as she kicked her feet and punched his chest desperately - it was to no avail and
Stephanie soon found herself back on the tickling table as the two men secured her. A
ballgag was forced into her mouth and secured with straps behind her head as she fought
and complained.

“We saw the video of your maiden voyage in this trailer the other night, Steph,” he told
her, “and we’d all like to see a repeat performance - you see, even though it’s totally dark
in here, the computer can still convert your heat images into normal, visible pictures - this
afternoon we asked Tina to program the computer for two girls in here and to intensify the
program for this table - you and Sable are not going to get the same tickling - yours will
be a lot more intensive - and the computer now knows all of your most sensitive spots.
We’ll see you tomorrow at the next arena.”

With that, the Undertaker and Kane left the trailer, as Kane told her, “Have fun - you too,
Sable.” Moments later, the lights went out and the trailer was in total blackness.

The time dragged on and on in the total darkness - Sable had no real idea what to expect
but Stephanie knew exactly what was coming - then suddenly there was the jerk upward
as the tractor backed its fifth wheel under the trailer - then the jerk down as the pin fell
into the hole of the fifth wheel - then nothing while the driver connected the brake and
power lines tears flowed down her face - she know the next stop was 9 hours away - the
truck began to move and some ten minutes later Stephanie felt the swaying motion of the
truck and trailer on the highway.

She steeled herself, stiffening her entire body, in anticipation of the onslaught of the
tickling machines. To Stephanie’s surprise there was nothing. Suddenly, she heard Sable
scream into her gag and struggle violently against her restraints. She had no idea of the
part of Sable that was being tickled by the machines but it was a very sensitive spot to be
sure.

Sable couldn’t believe what was happening to her - she tried desperately to move her feet
away from the feathers that kept stroking at them - two on top of each foot and two on
the bottom of each foot. She curled her toes to relieve the sensations on the soles of her
feet and the feathers on top would get her - then she bent her feet up, inadvertently parting
her toes, and the top feathers would strike between her toes while the sole feathers
stroked the insteps of her feet. The system sensed the distress it caused and kept up this
tickling for a full hour.

Stephanie’s nipples ached, they were so hard, and she was sopping wet inside, without the
tickling machine even touching her - just listening to the muffled screams of agony and the
violent struggle on the other table drove her to intense sexual arousal - she couldn’t help
but fight her own bonds, flexing her toes and clenching her fists repeatedly - imagining all
of the torture the machine was inflicting on the helpless Sable.

Suddenly, Stephanie squeezed her eyes tightly and bit down on her gag as the system went
to attack her feet - the machine had learned previously that her feet were, in fact, the most
ticklish part of her, although her breasts and belly weren’t far behind. She tried to move
from side to side, twisting her torso as best she could, but it didn’t help. She laughed and
screamed and laughed and screamed into the gag.

Sable, in the meantime, was not neglected for too long - soon after the machine attacked
Stephanie’s young feet, the system started in Sable’s armpits and on her breasts at the
same time - she screamed and screamed into the gag as she twisted and struggled on the
tickling table - but it didn’t help.

About three hours into the trip, the truck drivers of all five semis stopped at one of the
large highway truck stops to eat - Stephanie had no idea where they were or how long the
respite would last - she had already wet herself twice - as had Sable - both women lay on
the tables panting and trying to catch their breath - it was a nice rest but how can a girl
rest naked, spreadeagled, legs wide apart, knowing that there was more to come.

Some time later, the truck and trailer started to move again - Stephanie felt the familiar
swaying and rocking of the highway - the tickling system attacked her breasts as she
screamed and screamed into her gag - then the system attacked her genitals - she felt the
machinery moving between her upper thighs and desperately tried to draw her vagina
away from the touch she knew was going to come - then her vaginal lips were pulled apart
and the ticklers assaulted her most private parts - it drove her to climax over and over and
over, stopping only to tickle her feet in between each breast/vagina attack.

Sable, meanwhile, got the full body tickle - her armpits, her breasts, her ribs, her belly, her
thighs, her knees and her feet were all tickled at the same time - on and on it went for
some 90 minutes - the agony was incredible - then Sable, too, felt the movement between
her legs - she winced her eyes and screamed as she felt the retractors open her private
parts.

And so the night went on - mile after mile - minute after minute - scream after scream -
and climax after climax - on and on and on.

Last edited:
Nice story, tkl-pen. :D

Although not a wrestling fan, I enjoyed the detailed descriptions of the two women being tickled by the automatic machinery. So I went back and found the first part also, very good descriptions, especially of how the machine got her feet.

this was a good story!! very creative, and good descriptions. keep up the wonderful work

i cant understand why more people didnt respond to this and the first stephanie story. truly amazing, and a tickling machine designed to tickle when the truck is in motion. very original. and the teasing as it stops at a rest place, and the poor girls have to lie there and wonder when it will all begin again, very well realizing that it will happen and there is nothing they can do to stop it. gives new meaning to road trip and now we begin interstate 00TKLR lol

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

wow i loved this i read the first part ages ago on a different site but didn't know there was a second part

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back