• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fight 3: Britney Spears's Revenge

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Jennifer Love Hewitt sat comfortably in her large house in California. She sat on her huge fluffy couch, draped with feathery-soft pillows, as she watched a scary movie. It was about 11:30 p.m., and Jennifer couldn't help being a little scared, being the only one in her huge mansion, in the dark, watching a horror flick. The movie was nearing the end, and very suspesnful, causing Jennifer to be totally drawn into it. Then the murderer went to kill it's victim, and Jennifer brought a feathery pillow up to cover her face like a 10 year old girl. She heard a scream and the susspensful music of the movie, then silence. Complete silence. She brought the pillow down slowly, all the lights were out, along with the TV. The power must of gone out she thought. Then it happened, an arm began to choke her as a hand with a clothe full of chloropohom, smothered her mouth. Jennifer let out a muffled scream, and then was out.
She slowly awoke, and found herself laying on the bed. She tried to get up, but found that she was tied quite tightly at the ankles and wrists, causing her body to form a taunt X. She then noticed her pj shirt had been removed, leaving her in her lacey purple bra, and her short pj shorts. She felt extremely vulnerable. And then, the last person she wanted to see appeared from the shadows... Britney Spears!
"Hello Jennifer, i'm glad your awake," Britney said calmly, too calmly.
"What the hell are you doing Britney, untie me now!" jennifer ordered, although it was a weak, scared order.
"I will, after i've had my fun with you,"
"Fun?" Jennifer asked in a frightened tone.
"Fun, just like the fun you Jessica and Christina had with me,"
"Oh god no! Britney you can't! You can't!" Jennifer screamed.
"But i can! It's just you and me in this mansion, in the middle of the night, who the hell is gonna save you?" Brit asked, coming closer.
"My security guards!"
"Sorry, i dealt with them, funny what a guy will do for you if u just take off your shirt for a minute," Britney smiled.
"No," jennifer pouted, she knew Britney had her beat.
"That's how i got the key to, guys are so easy to manipulate, it's fun!" Britney now was at the side of the bed, and then sat down it, looking up and down at jennifer's youthful, toned upperbody.
"It's time for my revenge now Jennifer, my sweet, sweet revenge."
"No please Britney, you can't, anything but that, it's not fair!" Jennifer begged frantically, as Britney's hand, with five long red nails, came closer to her body.
"It may not be fair, but hell, do you consider it fair by tripling up on someone and tickling them sesnelss?" Britney asked, now her nails were just inches away.
"Listen Britney, i'll help you, we can get back at Christina and Jessica together, just untie me!"
"Nope, i want revenge on all 3 of you, and i can do it easy enough without your help."
"But once your done with me, i might warn the 2 other girls," Jennifer shot back, as the nails finally rested on her stretched out side.
"Hunny," britney said sexily. "When i'm done with you, you won't be able to talk."
Britney then begun the torment. The 5 nails began lightly tapping on Jennifer's taunt side, as if drumming the beat of a song. Jennifer tried so hard to hold in the laughter, biting her bottom lip, as her eyes grew wide, staring at britney's hand.
Britney continued the soft tapping, then brought her other hand around and began to draw lazy circles across Jennifer's quivering tummy muscles. They twitched with each slow dragging motion. Jennifer bit her bottom lip harder, as she shot her head up, clenching her eyes shut, trying so hard to block the tickling sensation from her mind. It's just tickling. It's just tickling. It's just tickling, Jennifer repeated in her mind, over and over, but the feeling were getting to her, Britney's tapping got faster, and the circles got deeper. And the whole while Britney just smiled evily, as she tormented Jennifer's bare midriff.
Jennifer was still silent, though she was on the verge of breaking. Jennifer tried to concentrate on something else, anything else. She began to think about candy, for some reason that was the first thing that popped into her mind. Candy, candy, candy, candy. Then all of a sudden, britney lowered her mouth to the center of Jennifer's quivering tummy, and planted a quick zappping raspberry.
"Heeeee!!!!" jennifer screamed.
Britney had finally gotten her to open her mouth, now she had to keep it open.
Britney followed up the raspberry by dancing her 10 nails on either side of her outer tummy, lightly grazing a patch if soft skin, then lifting the nail up and moving it, so quickly and speedily, Jennifer was caught off guard. Soon giggles streamed out of her open mouth like water streaming out of a hose. No stop, no quarter was given, just sweet, child-like giggling continually. Jennifer's head shook back and forth, still trying to focus on candy, but it was MUCH harder now. She tugged at her wrisr bonds fully, not even an inch was given to her efforts, and after a few more tugs she decided not to waste her much needed energy.
Britney's long red nails switched to Jennifer's ribcage. You could easily see each rib, because of her outstretched position, giving britney's naild an easy target. But instead of the light prickly feelings Jennifer was preparing her ribs for, Brit switched to fingers, as she took a firm grasp of the brunette's ribcage, and deeply massaged it. Using her thumbs on the inner parts of her ribs, she rubbed them deeply, going from rib to rib, until she was right beneath her fair-sized breasts, and then quickly wiggling and rubbing the thumbs back down, starting over again. As her thumbs tormented the inner-sides of the ribs, all the other fingers which had grasped the ribcage, fluttered beneath them, causing a mixture of light fluttery feelings, with the deep thumb tickling, making adjusting impossible. Jennifer's laughter grew immensely, as her girlish giggles aged to womanly laughter.
"OhgodhehehahhehahahhehahahahahahahahhehaaaB-Brithahahahahanooo!!!!"
Jennifer's whole body shook widly, her limbs thrusting against the ropes, and her tummy and breasts bouncing up and down madly.
Britney's 10 fingers continued in the same style of rib tickling for 8 minutes solid, then when Jennifer's laughter began to stop growing and was at a steady level, Britney switched to her new target. Britney jumped her hands high, as Jennifer sucked in much-needed air for the tickle-less half second she had. Brit then dove the fingers down, aquirming in the air, and then making contact with Jennifer's soft but toned tummy. All 10 fingers wiggled deeply into the smooth skin, each finger drilling in deep, and sliding all over her tummy, always finding a fresh, vulnerable patch of skin. Britney's left hand then lowered dramatically to the high-position it held on her tummy, and lowered to her cute little bellybutton. It was a small innie, not too deep, perfect size for a thin finger like Britney's.
The four fingers of her left hand skittered lightly to the left of the button, eliciting the skin with ticklishness. brit then took the thumb of that hand, and wiggled it firmly beneath the bellybutton. Now Jennifer's bellybutton was being tickled mercilessly, without really being tickled. britney then took her poniter finger, circled the depression lazily, and then after smiling widely at her victim, dove it in for the kill. The finger made contact quickly, and Brit wiggled the sole finger mercilessly. First tickling the bottom of her bellybutton, then going to the sides of it, possibly getting an even better reaction.
Jennifer's mind raced, and candy was the last thing on her mind. She dug her head deeply into the white-pillow beside her, muffling her screams and laughter, but not weakening them at all. Jennifer's hands were clenched into tight fists, as her whole body shook like an eathquake under the torturing hands. Jennifer's chest shook left and right, causing her bouncing breasts to follow the wild off-route road her body took them on. Jennifer's midriff also shook side to side, although not getting as much distance. As the fingers tickled on across her tummy and bellybutton, she felt her very energy being drained immensely, as she screamed and laughed. Tears began to form in her scrunched up eyes, as they moistened them greatly, and her dark brown bangs were flattened to her forehead by sweat. Sweat also began forming were people have sideburns, rolling down her cute face. As the torture neared the hour marker, she suddenly felt a pleasant nothing on her tummy and bellybutton, and weakly opened her eyes to see what had happened.
"Having fun i hope," Britney asked cutely.
Jennifer wanted to reply, 'go to hell bitch and get away from me', but when she opened her mouth, all her brain allowed her to do was inhale as much air as possible. Jennifer's body stopped shaking, her hands were unfisted, but her chest along with her pert breasts still heaved up and down heavily.
"Now its time for a good friend of mine to help," Brit told her captive. Jennifer panicked, imagined 4 hands exploring her ticklish body, but was slightly relieved when she saw Britney pull out a long stiff blue feather. Britney then straddled Jennifer's waist, as Jennifer's body was pushed back a bit by the surprisingly light load. Britney bent down, holding the feather in her right hand, as the left hand nails wiggled menancingly. They got lower, and lower, and lower, til then were so close to Jennifer's outstretched and extremely vulnerable underarms, she could all ready feel the tickling.
"Pleaseee," Jennifer begged quietly.
"That exactly what i said when you and your bitch friends tickled me, but don't worry, you'll probably pass out within the hour,"
Jennifer then braced herself once more, taking in a deep breathe, shutting her eyes, clenching her mouth, and closing her fists. britney took her sweet luittle tine to reach the underarms, rnjoying the mental as well as physical torture she was applying on her victim. britney then made contact, with the feather first, right ah Jennifer's right elbow. Jennifer's body flinched.
brit then slooooowly dragged the stiff feather down her arm, leaving a thin trail of elicited skin. The feather finally reached the armpit, and Jennifer was half hoping the tickling would just start already, but hat was crazy, she hating to be tickled, but the mind games were horrible!
Britney stuck the stiff point of the feather into the center of Jennifer's smooth hairless sexy underarm, and pushed it in a little.
Jennifer took in another big breathe, readying herself. Britney finally started, and she lightly danced the tip of the feather around her stretched underarm, drawing invisible ticklish lines.
Jennifer began to lightly giggle, as she tried violently to pull her arms down. Britney continued dancing the feather in her right armpit, then placed her 5 left nails in the opposite armpit, and starting with the thumb, drilled each finger one at a tim into the soft skin. This got a great effect, causing Jennifer to release sounds somehwere between laughter and giggling. After Brit had drilled in her pinky, she used all 5 fingers, and methodically drilled each one consecutive of each other. Jennifer then reached the laughter stage, throwing her head back and letting the laughter flow from her mouth freely. britney then took the feather between 2 fingers, and twirled it quickly, all over jennifer's underarm. The 5 fingers gave up the drilling motions, and switched to light but fully felt scratching, raising the brunette's laughter to a new plateau. jennifer's body began to shake again, as the ropes kept her mainly in place, doing their job well. Brit scratched the deep hollow maddingly, then bringing her mouth down and quickly dabbing it on the smooth flesh.
Jennifer screamed, feeling the quick fiery ticklishness in her left armpit. Britney repeated, getting the same high-pitch cute scream. Brit repeated twice more, and then did it again, this time leaving her tongue to explore the armpit. Her wet tongue trailed in circles in the hollow, then leaving a wet path down to her bra-strap. Britney then flickered her tongue back up, and lapped it up and down slowly and torturously, like a cat lapping up milk. Jennifer was screaming with loud insane laughter, her face was getting red ans her breathing became shorter. Jennifer then lost 100% of her body power, as her eyes shot open, sending tears of ticklishness down her cheeks, as her body bonuved up and down beneath her tormenter. britney continued lickng, and then lowered her fingers, feather, and tongue to her midriff once more, and this was the beginning of Jennifer's end. Britney went into hyper-drive, spidering her free-hand up and down Jennifer's smooth side wildly, leaving light ghost tickles on spots of her side she previously tickled. Her tongue then entered Jennifer's navel, and explored the small button with joy, flickering her tongue against the bottom of it. The feather too went to work, as it was dragged on a slow and ticklish course all over Jennifer's bouncing tummy, taunt ribcage, and along the other ticklish side.
Jennifer's laughter was becoming slient, and her breathing had stopped all together, there was just no time to suck in air, as laughter was forced out of her body, to the joy of Britney's ears. As the torture time cane to 2 and a half hours, Jennifer's laughter finally stopped, and she passed out. Britney then tosses the feather to the floor, her heart calmed down to a normal beat, the tickling gave her a rush, a good rush. Britney looked once more at her ticklee, lieing there spread-eagle, head hanging at her head, all her limbs too hung loosely, as her chest and midriff stood still. Britney had achieved her goal, Jennifer was gone, she was satisfied with her revenge, it felt good. But it waa not over. And tomorrow, she'd be paying Jessica Simpson a visit. Britney exited Jennifer's mansion, she was still tied up, which left her in quite a ticklish situation when she woke up...
NOT THE END:):)

hi everyone, i hope everyone liked this story, and noticed the huge differences in my writing, i feel i've gotten a lot better. I've taken your ideas for my writing to improve, for ex) going into the thoughts of the ticklee,and adding much more detail. So please reply to this one, and tell me if u like my new styles, and if u have anymore suggestions to make my writing better. Thanx a lot to everyone who replies to my story, it actually helps me out a LOT.
c-ya you all soon,
TummyTicklish01

Good Story man, maybe a suggestion that I would like to see is to have the ticklee get their breasts tickled. Other then that good story man

Love your stories, want to e-mail me?

My wife and I love to tickle and I fav place to tickle and tease is tummies! I have been doing it since I was really young, since I can't remember when I didn't have this fetish. Want to trade stories?

[email protected]

Yes, send me some mail and we'll swap stories

would be fun to share experiences and fantasies

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back