• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell someone

If u told only 1 person about ur tickling fetish, who would it be??

• parent

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • sibling

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • best friend

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • no one!

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Who knows my deep dark secret?

My best friend and I can openly talk about with out any discomfort whatsoever. It feels like talking about sex to me. I've also had a few ex-girlfriends who were able to figure it out without me telling them anything. You tickle them enough they start to come to the conclusion. If somone found out about my tickle fetish and gave me a wierd look or some kind of judgment.........well........as the saying goes "If I wanted your opinion I'd give you one."
Blessings.

I told my best friend. I agonized over whether to tell him or not, but I did. I'm suprised I did not throw up I agonized about it so much.

I'm pretty tight lipped about things that I consider personal and not necessarily anyone's business. I sometimes have conflicts about it, but I always come back to the conclusion that I don't have to give out chapter and verse on my activites. Just enjoy them with good people I know love it, too. ;-)

My $0.02, or $0.03 Canadian.

Smiley

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back