• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paradise Hotel

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone!

I've been hooked on Fox's latest "summer hit" Paradise Hotel and it finally paid off on Tuesday night. For those of you now familiar with the show, there are some pretty decent looking gals on the show...and I am sure some of the women would say that the man look fine, as well.

Anyways, Charla and Keith have been rooming together lately and have been flirting a lot, too. Charla was sitting next to Keith on the bed, saying how much she misses her ex-boyfriend while holding a picture of him (she's a total drama queen) and Keith said, "That's enough" and put a leg-lock around Charla's waist and started tickling her sides. Her face was off-camera, but there was defintely laughing and squirming going on. Unfortunately, the rockus caused her to knock her photo off the bed and break the frame, which made her mad. But still, it was a nice, rather drawn-out tickle of a hot girl.

And then...

The gang had a party later on in the show and they all got a little wild and put whipped cream on each other to have someone lick it off. Well, Tom, the wild and crazy guy, had to do this to Amy, who is rather good-looking but a bit of a bitch, and instead of the more typical areas, he placed it in her arm pit. She jumped when he did this and then jumped and laughed when he put his tongue in her armpit to lick it off. Definite good scene.

Now if only they'd all gang up on Tara and Kristin, I'd be all set;)

~~Old English

English,

Thanks for reporting about this. I saw it too and would just add a couple things. For those who haven't seen the show, Charla is very hot: a slim, petite, long-haired red-head who is well-built with a gorgeous face. She also has this reserved, uptight attitude which made it all the more enjoyable when Keith attacked her.

It was totally a "good news, bad news" type thing. Charla was getting tickled, but you couldn't see anything! I do take issue with English about one thing: the moment was not at all "drawn out", especially when we couldn't really see what the heck was going on. But just hearing a couple short spurts of her laughter was music.

Best regards,

dig dug

~Oll

I will agree with you, dig dug dog. Perhaps my choice of description was not as accurate as I had hoped. I described the attacxk as "drawn out" because he went in for the attack on more than one occassion while he had her in a leg lock. As an English major myself, I should have used a more accurate description. I guess my excitement got the better of me.

The whole thing lasted maybe 3 seconds... I was just happy to finally see some tickling on that show. Everyone walks around that hotel barefoot or with sandals on 24/7 for the most part and I was beginning to think this was going to be missed opportunity central.

~~Old English

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back