• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't say I'm THAT surprised (f/f true)

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Hi, gang! I'm back at Ole Miss. Classes don't start for a few days, but I wanted to get all set up. Annie, Judy and I will be roommates again,. Both Annie's parents are alumnni here, and her dad made a few generous allocations, so Annie has some clout, and arranged it that way, but I had arrived ahead of them, so I figured I'd go see Paige. Just kind of pop in and surprise her. After moving my stuff, I drove to her place, and rang the bell. She answered the door wearing a t-shirt, and shorts. She beamed at me.
"Tiffer!" She cried, lifting me up and giving me a big hug.
"Hee hee!" I giggled. "Hiya, Paige! Miss me?"
"Oh, yes!" She exclaimed. "I missed all you guys! Are Annie and Judy here yet?"
"Nope, not yet" I told her. "And I wasn't really looking forward to spending my first night back alone." Blushing slightly, I said "Would it be okay if..."
"...you could spend the night?" Paige finnished for me. "Why, sure!"
"Oh, cool! Thanks!" I said. I got my overnight bag from the car, then sat with Paige on the couch.
"Um...Tiffer?' Paige said, suddenly seeming nervous.
"Yes?"
"Could I ask you something?"
"Of course." I said "Anything."
"Well, were pretty good friends, right?"
"Right." I agreed.
" Well...um...that is..." It was Paige's turn to blush.
"What is it?" I said, taking her hand. I think I knew even then.
"Could we be...special girlfriends?" She could barely look at me. "Not that we'd be exclusive, I mean, I don't want us to give up playing with Annie and Judy, but, I've been attracted to you ever since I first met you."
"I felt the same way about you." I said, which was the truth. "But what do special girlfriends do?"
Smilimg, Paige said "Come with me, I'll show you."
I stood up and followed her to the bathroom.
"I was going to take a shower." She said. "Care to join me?"
"O-okay." I said. Now I seemed nervous, but somewhat excited. Paige started removing her clothing. I did the same, til we were bot down to bras and panties. Now, I'd seen Paige in her bra and panties before, and she'd seen me in my skimpy bikini, but this was still kind of a moment of truth.
"Well, guess I'll go first." Paige said, unclasping hr bra. The sharp intake of a breath I took belied my excitement. "Like them?"
"Oh, Paige!" I exclaimed. "They're beautiful!"
"So...?"
"Huh? Oh! Sure!" I said, undoing my own bra. My 36C's tumbled out, much to Paige's delight.
"Nice ones, Tiffer!" She giggled. Then grabbed the waistband of her panties.
"Both of us together now! One...two...THREE!"
We both simultainiously stepped out of our panties, standing naked before each other.
"Ready for that shower?" Paige aked me.
"Yeah." I replied, semi-mesmerized by Paige's body. "Maybe it should be a cold one!"
Paige giggled, and let me step into the shower first, then came in behind me. We soaped ourselves, then, after rinsing, Paige started soaping up my breasts. I started giggling softly.
"Tickle, Tiff?" she teased. It did, but it felt pretty good, too.
"Mmmmmm! Heeheehee! Yes, kinda." I said.
"Raise your arms" She said.
I brought both of my arms up over my head, as Paige softly washed me with a soft bath sponge, making sure to get under my arms. I continued giggling. Finally I said.
"Heehee! Let me do you!"
We switched places, Paige in front, me in back, and I started soaping up her breasts. She gasped, and broke into giggles immediately.
"Heeheeheeheehee! Mmmmmmmmm! Oh yes! Ohhhh! Heeheeheeheehee! Paige sqealed, obviously enjoying herself.

To be continued......

i think i am going to pass out.......i cant wait for what happens next!!

OMG! Very nice Tiff! I eagerly await the continuation.

Mitch

I salute you, Tiffany

Tiffany, you must be an army general because my soldier's at attention.:rotate:

!!!!

:eek:

NO!!! YOU KILLED BISCUIT!!!!!!! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story, though........

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Congrats!

Congratulations Tiffer!
Looks like you two are at the beginnings of a ticklish relationship;)

Now, where was I? Ah yes...

I asked Paige to lift her arms for me, which she did.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" I sang, while running the sponge in her smooth hollows.
"Hahahahaha!" She burst out. "Oh, not yet! Hahaha! Wait till later!"
Intruiged, I stopped the verbal teasing, but still continued soaping Paige's body. We rinsed off once more, had some fun "drying each other off", and took turns with the hair dryer. Paige then took me by the hand, and led me to the bedroom. Apparently, Paige had done some shopping during the summer, as she produced some fur lined, kid eather cuffs, and a few lengths of good, sturdy rope. We took little time attatching these to her bed. Once done, she looked at me.
"Special girlfriends also get to tickle each other in the nude." Paige explained. "Is that okay?"
I giggled. "Sure, it is! Isn't that special" I joked.
She went to poke me in the ribs, but I side stepped her, and she fell on the bed. Not making any move to get up quickly, I took that as my cue. Climbing up on the bed next to her, I started cuffing her wrists. She didn't put up a struggle. I then cuffed her ankles, and stopped for a moment to admire her flawless body stretched out on the bed. She looked at me, smiling, as I sat next to her again.
"Any last words?" I said.
Paige inhaled deeply, closed her eyes, and shook her head. I began spider tickling her tummy lightly. Her eyes snapped open at once.
"Heeheeheeheeheehee! Oh Tiffer! Heeheeheeheehee!" she giggle, squirming slightly.
"Oh wow!" I said. "I haven't even started in earnest, and you're giggling your head off! This should be fun!" I continued tickling her tummy, and playing with her belly button.
"Heeheeheehahahahahaha! Eep! (Belly button tickle) I'malways hahahhahhahahaaha! Eep! more sensitive Eep! Eep! Hahahahahahahaahahahaaha after a sh-sh-shower! Hahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahaahahaha! Eep!"
"So I guess I'd be really evil to do this1 " I said, tickling her underarms.
"AHHHHHHHHH! Hahhaahhaaahahahaahaaahahahahaaahahahaahaaha!" Paige squealed. "Hahhahahaaahahahahahaahaha! Not there! Not there! Hahahahahahaaahahahahaaaahahahhaahaahaaaaa!"
"Not where, hon? Under your sweet, little arms?" I teased. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!"
Paige went balistic. "HAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAHHAHAHAAHHA! NO FAIR!! HAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHA! NO HAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHA! FAAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRRRR! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!"
Her body was bucking up and down on the bed as far as the restraints would allow. I continued tickling and teasing her a few minutes more, then let her rest. She gasped for air a few moments, then said;
"Well, Tiffer! Heheehee! You haven't lost your touch!"
"That's nothing!" I told her moving to the foot of the bed. We had said nothing about it in the shower, but we had both scrubbed our feet really well, hoping to make them more receptive. I was about to put that theory to the test.
"You know, Paige," I said, drawing it out. "I've always been kind of a foot girl."
"Oh, no! Please!" Paiged begged. "Not that! Anything but that!"
She sounded so convincing, I might have believed her if I hadn't seen her nipples stiffen noticably.
"Why, whatever do you mean?" I said sweetly, poising my nails by her toes.
Paige only started giggling. I responded by tickling her sexy little toes.
"Heeheeheeahahhhahaaahahahhahaaahahahahaahaa! Nooo! Noooooooooo! Hahahahhahaaahahahhahahahaahahahahaaha! Not the feet! pleheheeheeheeheeheese! Hahahahahhahaaaahahahahahahaaahahahhaahaaaa!" Paige exploded.
Apparently, the foot srubbing had worked. I momentarily thought what this ment for me, but quickly turned my attention back to my squirming captive. I glided my nail over both her helpless, bare soles, avoiding the balls of her feet for the time being.
"HAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAA! Oh Tiffer, no!" Paige yelped. "HAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Scrubbed t-t-too HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHA! well!!! HAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Stop! STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAP!"

More to come...

Sorry I'm taking so long to pass this on to you, sweeties, but the move (Plus other things! Heehee) have left me feeling kind of wiped out, but "bare" with me. I think you'll find it worth it! Love ya! :grouphug:

As I was saying....
"Stop what, hon?" I said. "I'm just givin' y'all a lil foot massage!" Paige loves it when I exagerate my southern drawl.
"HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHHHAHAAAHHAHHAAHHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA! N-NO MOOOOOOORE! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHA! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!"
"All right, break time." I announced. While Paige was getting her breath back, I got an evil idea. I quickly retied Pages ankles closer to each other, carefully judging the distance. I then grabbed her toes, using both hands to hold them back.
"Both hands?" Paige asked, puzzeled. "How are you gonna tickle me? Telekinesis?"
I smiled at her. "More like titty-kenesis" I said. With that, I started tracing slow circles on the taut balls of her feet with my own, now rock hard nipples.
"OMG! OMG! HAHAHHAAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHA!" Paige shrieked, being caught totally off guard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAA! NO! NO! NO! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAAHAA! NOT THEHEHEHEHERE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA! TIFFER, PLEEEEEEESE! HAHAAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!"
"Cootchie, cootchie, cooooooo" I teased.
"AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA! MERCYYYYYYYYYYY! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!" She babbled, writhing helplessly on the bed.
I let her have it for another ten minutes before giving her another break. It took her a while to regain her composure.
"You're driving me crazy, you know." Paige said, when she could speak again.
"I know." I replied.
"I assume you also know that paybacks are a bitch, and so am I!" She said. looking at me with a mixture of defiance and lust.
"Yeah. Right. Whatever." I said, and began tickling the sides of her breasts.
"Hahahahahhahaaahahhahahaaahahhahaahaahahhaahahahaaaha! maaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh! Oh! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHA! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I suppose it was kind of a mean trick to start tickling her breasts, then gliding my nails all over her upper body. Neck, underarms, breasts, ribs, tummy, and hips (Which got a very nice reaction) got a good going over. I stopped when I saw the tears of laughter seeping out from behind Paige's tightly shut eyelids.
"How you doing?' I asked, stroking her hair.
"I'm gonna need another shower." She giggled.
"Well, not right now." I told her. "I think it time for a treat!"
"T-treat?" Paige asked, nervously. "What kind of treat?"
"Oh, don't worry" I assured her. "I think you'll like this one."
Leaning over, I started kissing and licking her nipples.
"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oh! Oooooohhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Paige moaned, arching off the bed as far as possible.
"Feel nice?" I said, like I couldn't tell, or something.
"Ohhh, yeeeessssssss! Ahhh! Ahhh! This is MY kind of tickling! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Don't panic. More to come.

We are all waiting with bated breath for the climax :D of this fine story.

I was hot, and Paige was way hot as I nuzzled her breasts, sneaking in an underarm, or hip tickle now and then.
"Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! Eep! heehee! Oh my! oh yes! Eep! Mmmmmmmmm!" Paige was sighing with pleasure. I thought it was time to step things up.
"Time for more tickles!" I told her.
"Wha...?"
But before she could utter any protest, I was stroking her pubic hair, and just lightly grazing her pussy.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!" I said in my sultriest voice.
"HahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Tiffer, wait! hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Marshmallows!"
Hearing the safeword, I stopped at once.
"What is it, hon?" I asked.
"I want us to...um...climax together, you know?" She said. "I don't want to *Blush* cum before you, or vise versa, and I'm so close now....."
I knew what she was saying. "I guess it's my turn then."
"Oh, yes! Indeed it is!" she said as I uncuffed her.
Never before had I seen such unbridled passion, plus determination in a ler's eyes. Paige reads the forum posts, she knows everything I've said there, and all my secrets. I didn't get to dwell on this too long, however.
"Now, then," Said Paige, once I was cuffed and on my back. "Let's see what makes Tiffer tick-le!"
Now, while being tickled in bondage is nothing new for me, being naked and tickled erotically in bondage is, so I gritted my teeth, and hoped for the best as Paige knelt astride me, and started spider tickling my underarms. I lasted about three seconds!
"HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAA! PAIGE! OH DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T HAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAA! HAHAAHAHAHAA NOOOOOOOOT THERE! HAAHHAAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA!" I howled, surprising even me. It seemed the circumstances had made me MUCH more ticklish, and I didn't think that was possible!
"Having fun yet?" Paige taunted.
"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAP IT! HAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEESE! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAA!"
This was increadable! I was thrashing around on the bed like a wild woman, just from the light tickling of my underarms!
"I know someone's big tickly spot!" Paige sing-songed "Cootchie, cootchie, coooooo!" She started tickling faster.
"OOOHHHHHHH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NAH! NAH! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHA! CAAAN, CAAAAN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA! OH! OH! OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" was all I could manage to blurt out. Coherent speach was out of the question. Finally, after what seemed like forever, but was probably only five minutes, Paige gave me a break. She grinned downat me as I lay there gasping.
"Told you about payback" She said. I shuddered.
"Am I done now?" I asked when my mouth could again form words. I knew the answer.
"Oh, heavens, no." Exclaimed Paige. "That was just to warm you up. Now lets see...a little song, a little dance, a little FEATHER down your pants! Oops! No pants!"
She then drew out of a dresser drawer two feathers that were anything but little. Thinking she was going for my feet, I closed my eyes, and braced myself, totally unprepared for the tip of a feather in my belly button, while Paige's nails skated over the rest of my tummy.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA! YOU CHEATER! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAAHHAAHAAHAHA! HAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA" I laughed at her.
"Why, what ever does the tickly little girl mean?' Paige said, in her best innocent tone.
"YOU HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHA! KNOW EXACTLY HAHAHAHHAHAAHAAA! WHAHAHAHAHAHAT I MEAN! HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"What?"
"MAKING MEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! TH-TH-THINK THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHHAHAAAHAHA! HAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!" She had began tickling faster again, cutting off any intelligable words.
"Awwwww!" Paige said. "Doncha wanna tell me? Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, coooo!"
"HAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAA! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAHAHA! HHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!" and bucking on the bed was all I could manage.
About ten minutes later, more or less (Time warps when your being tickled), Paige gave me another break.
"Making me heeheheehee *Gasp* think you were "Gasp, gasp* going to go heeheehee for my feet "Gasp* and tickling my tummy insteaad! Heeheeheehee! *Gasp" I finally explained.
"Well, who told you to close your eyes?" she responded

to be continued....

Tiffany as always your stories keep people on the edge of there seat and I am no exception. I can't wait for more. Please don't keep us waiting to long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To continue...

I was still recovering, when Paige said;
"Don't think I forgot about those feet of yours! Here's a little reminder!"
Pivoting on my body, she stuck two feathers, one for each foot, between my big and second toes, not quite tickling, but I was acutly aware of their presense. Paige pivoted back.
"Now," She said, grinning evily. "how about those little, well, actually, not so little boobies, hmmm?"
In all my other tickle games, I had always had some sort of top on, and no one had ever tickled my breasts before! Sure, I had touched them myself, but this was totally different.
"Cootchie, cootchie, cooooo!" Paige sang, lightly spidering her nails on the sides of my breasts.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I shrieked! I couldn't believe something could tickle that much!
"HAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAA! HAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAAA! HAHHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" was all I could manage, as the sensations caused by Paige's dancing fingertips smashed into my brain like a massive train wreck. I bucked, I strained, I thrashed, and I laughed my fool head off, but Paige was relentless!
"Awwww! Does some one have ticklish titties?" Paige teased me, clearly enjoying herself.
"HHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Gasp* HAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAA! *Gasp* HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHHAAAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!*Gaaaassssssp*" It's a wonder the neighbours didn't call the cops, even though Paige's place is kind of isolated, I was sure they could hear me back in Jackson!
"Tickly, tickly, tickly!" Paige taunted, now tickling my nipples! I dissolved into silent laughter, to weak to strugggle any more, I just had to lay there and take it, as tears ran into my ears, and my mouth remained wide open with nothing coming out! (Fortunately, I can still gasp while silent laughing, so I don't pass out. Hmmm. Maybe that's not so fortunate!) Finally, I have no idea of how long after, Paige stopped.
I was in no condition so say anything for quite a while, so Paige did the takling.
"You've never been tickled on your boobies before, have you, Tiffer?" She asked.
I shook my head in response.
"Pretty intense, isn't it?"
I nodded in agreement.
"That's just something else special girlfriends do." She told me. "Still wanna be mine?"
I nodded very vigourously at this.
"Good!" Paige beamed. "Because if you had said no, I'd have had to tickle your sweet little feet, here. Not that I'm not going to, anyway!"
"Please" I managed, in a breathy voice. "Give me a few more minutes?"
"Okay" She said, pulling up a chair, and sitting at my feet. She pulled the feathers out from between my toes, making me jump.
"Your feet are so pretty!" Paige said. "Must be those pedicures. How do you stand them?"
"I-I don't know! Oh, God! Oh, God!" I said, closing my eyes, then opening them again at once, in case Paige was bluffing again. As if she had readmy mind, she said;
"Oh, you can close your eyes this time. It's definately going to be your feet!"
With that she started running the feathers across my toes. I had gotten excited tickling Paige, and even more excited by the breast tickling. There was now a fire burning down below, and Paige was just fanning the flames!
"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAAAAHA! OH! OH! OH! AHHH HAHHAHAHHAAAHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAAHAAAA! I laughed, wriggling my toes feebly.
"I just LOVE doing this!" Paige exclaimed. "I've always had a bit of a foot fetish, you know?"
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA! N-NO FOOLING! HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHAHAHHA! HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAA!" I howled.
"Oh, yes!" She continued, now running the feather up and down my soles. "I could do this for hours and hours!"
"NOOOOOOOO! HAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA! NOT THE FEET! PLEEEEEEEESE! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA! NOT ON MY B-B-BARE FEEEEEEET! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA!" The "hours and hours" tease was one I had used many times, and now it was haunting me. Suddenly, Paige just stopped.
"Tiffer?" She said, looking down at me.
"Is everything heehee okay?" I asked.
"Are you...um...hot?" Paige asked, blushing again. I felt the heat rise in my own cheeks.
"Oh, yes!" I replied. "You know I am!"
"Alright then" She said, uncuffing me. "Here's what we do...."

Now, pay attention out there, this is a bit complicated.

After a few ajustment's with the ropes, Paige and I sat, facing geach other. My right leg was up between her legs, my foot on her pussy, and her right leg was between mine, her foot on my pussy. Following me so far? Okay. Now we had attatched a cuff to each other's left ankle, keeping each others left foot within easy reach, and unable to pull away. Got the picture? I hope so, or I'm gonna be flooded with questions in the chat room! :).
"Now this is how this works" Paige explained once we were set up. "I'm going to tickle your left foot, and your going to tickle mine. This will cause both our feet to wriggle, and our bodies to squirm, and those movements shoud prove to be....stimulating!"
I giggled. "How many times have you done this before?"
She raised an eyebrow at me. "Before?" She said smilling.
"Oh, " I said. "so I'm the guinea PIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"
Without warning, Paige had started tickling me (Yes, still with the feather.). I fell back laughing, tickling her foot as I did so, concentrating on the ball.
"Hahahahahhaaaahahahahhaahaaahahahhaaahahahaaaa!" Paige laughed, as my fingers caught thrir stride, wriggling her foot against me.
"HAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHA! OMG! OMG! HAHHAHHAAAHAHAHA! HAHHAAHHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" I cried, wriggling both feet for all I was worth. Paige may have never done this before, but it wasn't long before our laughter was intermingled with moans of pleasure.
"Heeheeheehahahahahaha! Ohhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oh, Tiffeeeeerrrrrrrr! Heeheeheehee! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Paige gasped out.
"Ahhhhhh! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAA! Ohhhhhhhhh, yeeeeesssssss! Yeeeeessssss! Mmmmmmmmmmm! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAAAAAAA! Ohhhhhhhhh!" was my only reply. Five minutes later, I felt Paige stiffen.
"OMG! OMG! OMG! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
That's all I needed to hear to trigger my own mind blowing, gut wrenching orgasm. We then both fell limp, breathing heavily. Finally, we were able to move again. We uncuffed each other, then just cuddled, basking in the afterglow. Later, we took another shower, sorry, just kind of rinsing off this time. I changed into the fresh clothes I'd brought in my overnight bag. I gave Paige a deep kiss, and started for the door.
"You know," Paige said. "Your welcome to stay the night here."
I realized then it was later than I thought.
"You sure It's okay?" I said.
Paige advanced on me with fingers wriggling. "Let me put it this way. You'd BETTER stay over tonight!"
"Okay! Okay!" I said, backing away and giggling.
So I stayed.

The End.

Fabulous climax to your story, Tiffany! :D
Thank you for posting.
One of your loyal fans,

Well worth the wait Tiffany. Your story was out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I have to go back to school. Mainly at the university you attend.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back