• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F\F High School Party Tickle (True Story)

Tails

TMF Regular
Hey Kedz! I'm 18 years old, last year I had a great experiance of seeing someone tickeled. Well I start from the begining...
I had recently moved to a new school, it is co-ed and has a slight drug problem. The main groups are 40%Hippies 30%Goths and the rest are just normal people I guess. There were heaps of hot girls and a lot of them went barefoot in summer and some even winter (the hippies normally).
But anyway I was into my third week of school. I was sitting in history and this chick (lets call her Kate) well she invites me to her party. I said I would go coz it would be good to met new people, it wasn't a huge party just about 15 - 20 people.
Along with the people who were intvited was this girl called Jessie. She was the hottest girl I had ever seen. Blonde hair, great body, cute face, average hieght. Everyone hated her though because of some thing that happened before I got there. I had the biggest crush on her.
I over heard some girls discussing in school canteen that they wanted to do something mean to Jessie. I kept quiet and listened. They were planning on giving her the wrong address or dumping paint on her.
I came up to their table, "I hear she hates been tickled more than anything else" I hopfully said. They said it would be to hard to do.
So later I was at the party and saw those same girls, I asked them what they decided to do. They just giggled.
Anyway most people wernt drinking that much, I had a few beers. Suddenly I heard some say "Fuck off, just leave me alone" I ran to the bedroom window. There was Jessie handcuffed to a pillar in Kate's mum's room. My heart jumped and I raced to the door and opened it a bit to see a better veiw with out been seen.
About 4 girls had tricked her in to been cuffed to a pole I think.
Jessie was wearing Jeans with Big skate shoes and some cute top showing her belly button off.
They then tried to get her shoes off but she was kicking heaps and started screaming. One girl put duct tape of her mouth, then two girls held her legs down and they pulled off her shoes. She had cute ankle socks on and about size 7 feet. After that they tied her feet to a back of a chair so they were held down.
Then they started tickling her feet, she was squirming a lot and you could hear her muffeled cries through the duct tape.
Then one of them suggested they took off her socks, so they ripped the socks off revealing her exposed pinkish soles. She scrunched her toes up but they held them back with their hands. She went was starting to sweat. Some girl was muttering about something about stealing her boyfriend. She then went for her waists which wasn't as much as a turn on.
I was in a state of complete and utter bliss. I just couldn't bealive it! One the girls eventully noticed me and asked if I wanted a turn but I said no and pretened to feel sorry for her coz I wanted to go out with her.
They were like fine and kept at her for like another 10 minutes I think. They untied her and she slapped one in the face and took her shoes and ran home crying.
That was pretty much it, I normally bring my video camera to parties but I lent it to a friend for a film project. I think some of the girls took photos but I couldn't ask them for it coz they'd realise that I might have a fetish for it.
and what happened to Jessie well I became good friends with her and she asked me to the mid year ball or prom as you americans call it. Nothing happened though because by that time I liked someone else and i think she liked someone else as well too.

Oh well I hope you guys like my experiance, anyone else had anything simular happen at a party? or is it just a one off thing that would only happen at a strange stoner school. I guess some girls can be real catty :p

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about a beautiful girl get tickled, but this really sounds cruel. Turns out you played it smart, by not joining in, although I know you were tempted.

Well actully she didn't run home crying I exagerated. She sorta was real pissed and threw a phyco at the girls and left about half an hour later when her dad came to pick her up. I just couldn't be bothered explaining it all. Overall I guess it was an awfull thing to do to someone who hates been tickled. But still never the less it is a tickling story and was something definatly worth seeing. At least they didn't hurt her or cutt her hair off.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back