• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrienne's agonizing tickle

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Adrienne, a beautiful, 20 something college student with brown hair awoke with a massive headache. She found herself in a room with nothing more than a bed, table and chair. To Adrienne's horror, she was stripped down to her bra and panties, tied hands and feet to a bed. She began thrashing at her restraints, trying to break free. Suddenly, three people, two men and a blonde woman, came through the door. "What are you doing to me? What the hell is it you want? Why am I here?" The woman answered Adrienne with a cold, firm, voice. "We wanted to pick a cute college co ed to have fun with, so when you were walking back to your dorm from the library tonight, we merely came up behind you, hit you over the head, and took you back here where we could have some fun. " "What is it you want? If it's money, you can have all I've got in my purse, please just let me go!" "Not quite sweetie, its not just money" One of the men said, approaching the bed. "What else, please, please dont hurt me" She said. The man said:"Oh, we have no intention of hurting you if you cooperate with us and do everything we say. Let's see, we took you from a college, and we are sure that a lot of tickling usually goes on in college. You wouldnt happen to be ticklish, would you Adrienne?" He said, running an index finger across her midsection. Adrienne tried to contain herself. In reality, she was so ticklish she could barely breathe when tickled, but she knew denial was what she'd have to do. "Ticklish? No, I'm not ticklish, not very anyway, I hardly get tickled. I guess you went though my wallet and thats how you know my name" "Yes, and you are now going to suffer the most torturing tickle you can ever imagine. If youve ever been tickled in the past, multiply that by three or more" One of the men said. With that, one of the two men, a tall, light brown haired guy, approached the bed, and reached down, beginning the tickle on Adrienne's neck as she began to squirm and thrash around: Heheheheheheheh! Please Please dont tickle me! Please no! Hehehehehehe! The brown haired man didnt listen, he next moved down, tickling the attractive college coed under her arms and in her ribs and belly as she really began serious thrashing: Hehehehehehehehehehe! No! No tickling! Please no! No! No! No! hehehehehehe! She begged. After this, he moved down Adrienne's body, tickling her inner thighs as they began to buck and close on her: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! Following this, he continued his full body tickle on the attractive Adrienne by next reaching down, taking her bare sole in his hands, and running his fingers over her sole and around her toes. Adrienne's most sensitive and ticklish spot was the soles of her pretty bare feet. She filled the room with squealing laughter, scrunching and pointing her toes down so hard that the tickler had to try to pry her toes back to get underneath them. The squeals from the poor girl were unbelievable: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! Not my feet! I give up! No! No! No! Hehehehehehehehehe! After this, it was the woman's turn, as she reached into her bag of tricks, and came out with a feather. With Adrienne still breathing hard, the lady tickler began the tickle on Adrienne's neck with a feather as the squirming began again: Hehehehehehehe! No! No! No! Next, this lady tickle torturer ran the feather under Adrienne's armpits and around her midsection, as more squeals filled the room: Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Then, the lady did something that she felt was more appropriate for a lady to do, she turned Adrienne on her side and unhooked her sexy black bra, revealing her perfect breasts. The lady ran her feather and her fingers over Adrienne's breasts and nipples as she squealed with laughter, and her nipples became erect. Adrienne was becoming sexually aroused in spite of her fear: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Next, the sadistic lady tickler ran her torturing feather on Adrienne's sides and down her loins, as more squeals filled the room: HEhehehehehehehe! NO! NO! After that, the lady tickler continued her trip down Adrienne's perfect body, running her feather over Adrienne's soft ticklish soles and inbetween her toes as explosive laughter erupted again: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Not my feet! NO! NO! NO! Finally, the third tickler began in, reaching into his bag of tricks and displaying an array of tickle instruments. First he began the conventional tickle on Adrienne's neck and sides with his fingers as she began thrashing again. Hehahehehehe! NO! Next, moving down, he tickled Adrienne on her ribs and belly as she squealed and thrashed some more. Hehehehehehehe! NO! NO! NO! He continued his way down Adrienne's body, tickling the pretty coed on her inner thighs. Hahahahahaha! No! Next, he moved to Adrienne's feet. Unlike his friends, tickler number three had a huge foot fetish in addition to tickling. He picked up Adrienne's perfect foot and put her toes to his mouth, first lightly grazing them with his lips, then slowly sucking on each toe, licking her toes, soles, and inbetween her toes. This drove Adrienne nuts as her foot jerked in his mouth and she filled the room with more squeals. Hehehehehehehehe! No! No more toe sucking! Please no! No! No! No! He hadnt finished with Adrienne yet. This tickler had a bag of tricks. He tickled the adorable college coed with every possible instrument on her horribly ticklish soles, using fingers, feathers, and the always torturing electric toothbrush on her soles, and over and under her toes. This made Adrienne nuts! She squealed hysterically, begged him to stop, tears came to her pretty eyes, and then.. Hehehehehehgehhehe! Oh my God I cant believe this is happening to me, I'm so extermely ticklish! No! NO! NO! hehehehehehehehehe! Please stop! Hehehehehehehehe! Then, unable to control herself any longer, the sexy Adrienne erupted with a massive orgasm inside her panties. As she lay panting on the bed, there remained the problem of getting her back to her campus without being seen. By now the police were probably looking for her, and they would be charged with robbery and kidnapping if caught. "Okay, we are gonna drive you back near your campus and drop you in the woods, we're then gonna split up so they wont catch us all at once, any word to the cops, and we'll come find you, and it will be worse than this, we'll tickle you with twice as many people next time! "I wont tell a soul, I promise" With that, they untied Adrienne, and weapons in hands, watched as she got dressed and then they drove her to about a mile from her cmapus, where they stopped in the woods. It was getting light because they had kept her tied up and tickled all night. "Okay, you can find your way back from here, and remember what we said, a word to anyone, we come find you with twice as many ticklers next time. You didnt get hurt, and here is your purse, you dont have much and we dont want to rob you, so just go on your way and dont mention this to anyone, or else, its the tickle torture from 6 people next time. We'll be watching, and one of us will hunt you down and tickle you worse" "I wont tell, I promise" With that, Adrienne got out and walked back to her dorm. What would she tell everyone who had missed her? Would anything happen next? We'll just have to wait and see, wont we? Laugh!

The end

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back