• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Almighty Candace... (x-rated.. very sexual)

GerardA

Let me start off by saying that this is my first story so by all means.... feedback is more than welcomed..

What can I say about Candace.... truly a thing of beauty. She was absolutley beautiful. She was about 5'5, light brown hair, hazel but eyes, pretty face and a body of a goddess. She played on the high school basketball, and volleyball team and also was a member of the cheerleading squad. I just transffered to this high school so all I really knew about her was what I just told you... other than the fact that she was the hardest girl to get at and carried herself as if she wer Wonder Woman or something. Anyways... throughout the semester, I heard from a couple of my buddies that she though I was cute. Being the daring guy that I am, I approached her during lunch, got her number and asked her out on a date. Really now... I thought I was just kidding myself, after all, she turned down like every other guy, but for some reason, she seemed to dig me. The friday night of that week, we went out to go eat dinner and watch a movie. Being the sporty, fashionable, girl she is, she wore a gray banana republic turtle neck sweater, black leather jacket, jeans, hoop earings and black boots. Not to mention her hair was tied back in a bun. Truly a thing of beauty. I had no intention of messing around with her that night but for some reason her flirting signaled "green light" to me. So after our outing, I took her to my house (parents were out of town) and we kicked back on my living room sofa watching some TV. She complained how tired she was and how her feet hurt. Being the gentleman I am, I offered to give her a foot massage but she refused. She told me that "no... don't touch my feet. I hate my feet... I never show my feet in public. As anybody at school.. no one has ever seen my feet." Kinda weird i thought so I decided to leaver her alone... After about half an hour, she started to dose off and I said "take a nap... here, let me get these boots so you can go under the blanket." Candace was so tired she kinda just said okay and closed her eyes. I slowly raised her pant leg and finally came to the edge of the boot. I carefully started unzipping her boot... notch by notch i began to see more of her bare leg till eventually i came to the end of her ankle sock. At the end of the zipper, I slowly plucked off her boot and dropped it on the floor. I the repeated the process with her other shoe. Her feet were a little damp and moist, but smelled sweeter than a rose in spring. I started to massage her feet and she eventually began to moan. The massaging went on for about 5 minutes till finally, I couldn't stand the urge anymore... I had to see her feet. So while she was laying there, eyes closed, but not sleeping... I placed my finger inside the elastic of her sock. I pretended as if I were massaging her heel then eventually slid down the sock over her heel. As I kept rubbing... I continued on gradually sliding the sock off until half her sock was off her foot. Man... did this girl have some nice soles. The bottom of her feet were so soft I couldn't help but caress it with my face and take a wiff of it. The top of her foot had some veins, probably due to the fact she was an athlete. Eventually, the sock came loose and I finally plucked the sucker off. Holy crap... this girl had the nicest feet i had ever seen. Her toes were straight and slender. No excess bones or extra curvature. Her nails were oval like and and were nicely trimmed yet unpainted. The toes descended in size order while her feet overall were still damp from the massage. I even took the time out to pluck out the sock lint from in between her toes. As i was doing this, her foot jerked and she woke up. "What the hell... what are you doing.. that tickles.. what did you do with my socks?" For a minute I panicked so I just started tickling the foot. She started laughing and from there, it was on. She attacked me and went for my feet. I jumped away, tackled her and went for her armpits. It sounded like she was liking this cause she was laughing loud. She then went after me, ripped my shirt off and gave me this look as if she wanted more. In retaliation, I grabbed the bottom of her sweater, pulled it up and over her head. For a minute, she tried to conceal herself, eventually took her hands away, attacked me and revealed her black bra. She tried stripping me of my pants but when she lunged at me, dodged her, came behind her and wrapped my hands around her. I then found the button of her pants, undid it, unzipped the fly, and tugger her pants down. To protect herself, she crumbled to the ground trying in vain to keep her pants on. While on the ground, I grabbed her socked foot, dragged her, while trying to keep her back on the ground. AFter a couple of seconds, she stopped struggling, I held her socked foot up in the air, and said.. "hmm... i wonder what this one looks like.. " "DON'T!" she said and right then and there, I plucked her other sock off and revealed her left foot. She screamed and began thrashing because I began to tickle her feet. I later on grabbed the bottom of her pants, yanked them off and she was left there, on my living room floor in her bra and panties. I was quite turned on now.. and from the sounds of her breath and moaning.. she was too. So as she rested for a split second, I joined her on the floor and planted a kiss on her. She kissed back and then began groping me. I then moved my hands in between her thighs and started stroking her there. At this point, she stopped whatever she was doing to me and began moaning heavily. I then moved my hand to her crotch and began massaging it. Wow.... she was already moist down there... and to make things better, she began to stroke her tits and nipples. She eventually pushed her bra aside and there it was... Candace's breasts. She was about a nice 34B (kinda small but proportionate) with light brown areolas and darker brown nipples. She kept kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples until they became hard and erect. I on the other hand was massaging her crotch until she started quivering. Her moaning became erratic breathing while her hips began gyrating. Finally... "UGHH!!...." she orgasmed and her panties became soaked. I moved down her body, kissed her naval and gently pulled down her panties. Whoa.... pubic hairs shaven and plucked to perfection. She had her hair shaped in a triangle, and nicely trimmed. I spread her legs apart and took a wiff of the hot vaginal fluids I was about to enjoy. I decided to take it slow and place my fingers over her engorged clitoris. I massaged her clit while my other had tickled her labia. She continued moaning, her hips gyrated and fluids came flowing out minute after minute. I finally placed my fingers inside of her, to find her hymen still intact, and left if that way not wanting to do any "damage" to her. The night continued on that way until she passed out cold.... I sat there for awhile, admiring her naked body relishing in what just happened. While passed out, I dressed her back in her clothing and decided to bring her home....

The next day at school me and my friends were watching our high school basketball team and I saw candace leading the cheerleaders on the sideline. one of my friends said "man... i wish i could just get one kiss, or at least a hug from that girl... anything". I just thought to myself.... "if you guys only knew....."

Nice story, GerardA. :D I liked the combination of tickling, appreciation of beautiful feet, and eroticism.

Welcome to the Post Stories forum, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

I agree with milagros on the positive elements. However, you might want to think about breaking it into paragraphs next time to make it a little easier to read.

I agree with milagros on the positive elements. However, you might want to think about breaking it into paragraphs next time to make it a little easier to read.

Great story, thanks for sharing. It's always nice when a guy can have a tickle experience and a little sex play with a desirable girl. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. This story was a good start. Keep writing!

Mitch

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back