• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Part 12, (At Last!!)

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
I have taken it among myself now to continue this series so I hope you like it.

It had been a long long night for both tribes. They were all even now at three memebers a peace.
At the Tickle Girls campsite Britney was the first to awake, upon awaking she noticed Kristen sleeping quietly beside her, her sleeping bag was half unziped already really Kristen's absolutely beautiful breasts. Britney quietly walked over and started lightly scratching the breasts of Kristen. Upon doing this a smile formed on her face, soon Britney started speeding up the scratching and that's when Kristen finally woke up. HEY!! what's gives huh? thought I might have a little fun with you sweetie pie, replied Britney, no fooling around today Britney, replied Kristen, we gotta win both the reward and immunity challenge today, otherwise were doomed. Britney smiled and nodded her head to this, shortly after Mandy woke up and the three girls then ate a big breakfast before heading off to the reward challenge.

20 minutes later

20 minutes later both tribes were gathered at the beach. Today's reward challenge will deffinitely be a useful tool. Elizabeth then uncovered sitting on a log a vibrator. Both teams eyed this very carefully and both smiled. So here's the challenge
today said Elizabeth, each team will select one member from their team who they themselves think is the least ticklish. Go ahead and do so now. Both teams went into a huddle. Moments later the Ticklegirls picked Kristen and Gootchie Goo picked Angelina. Excellent said Elizabeth. Now the two other members I want you to reach into this hat and you will put out a location in the jungle behind me. You will then go to that part of the jungle and wait for me to then come around and tie you up to the nearest tree. Britney,Mandy,Jessica and Jennifer each picked a location out of the hat and soon went off to that spot. Kristen and Elizabeth the two of you will remain here until I get back. Both girls nodded their heads and then waited patiently.

An hour later

An hour later Elizabeth returned, ok Kristen and Angelina on your feet. Now listen carefully both of you. Memebers of your team have been tied up to a tree. Your job is to go and find them and of course tickle them, until they say the phrase, I can't stand to be tickled no more. Here's the real deal though, one member of each team have been given the location of a golden key, that golden key will be the key that will unlock the safe to which the vibrator will be locked in. The key obviously to this challenge is to get to the member that knows the location of the key, if you end up tickling the person and getting them to say the phrase but they don't know the location of the key then obviously you will lose time. One last thing you can only tickle people on the opposite tribe. Alright both of you understand? Kristen and Angelina both nodded. Very well, Ticklish Survivors Ready and GO!!!!!! Both Angelina and Kristen ran into the woods looking all around them looking for members of the opposite team. It was Kristen who was the first one to spot Jessica, she immeditately ran up to her and immeditately starting tickling her ribs. Jessica simply burst out laughing, AHAHAHHA, Where is that Key Jessica, where? what areeeeeehhh yoooou talkinnnnng abohhhut? upon hearing that while tickling her ribs, Kristen then put her head up Jessica's shirt and starting blowing and twirling her tongue around in Jessica's bellybutton. NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSEE!!!
Kristen ignored her pleas though and upon hearing that she obviously hit a sensitive spot picked up the pace on tickling her ribs and moved her tongue around faster in her bellybutton. OK OK!!! I CAN'T STAND TO BE TICKLED NO MORE!!! upon hearing this Kristen ceased the tickling and was lucky enough to get the location of the golden key.

Mean while Angelina hadn't even found Britney nor Mandy, and she was becoming quite upset by this. Still searching and searching and searching she couldn't find either of them, after another half an hour and still not finding anybody the scream she heard next was like drinking poison, TICKLE GIRLS HAVE FOUND THE KEY AND WIN!!!!!!!
Angelina all she could do was just slowly walk back towards the beach, on her way though she happend to have finally find Britney, and therefore she decided to have a little victory of her own. Angelina walked up to Britney, We Won We Won screamed Britney, I know you did said Angelina in a not so nice voice and after finishing her sentence she immeditately started tickling the sexy singer's armpits, NOAHAHAHAH!!! NO WAIT!! THE CHALLENGE IS OVER, IT'S OVER!! STAAHAHAHAPPP!! PLEEAASEE NOT MY ARMPITS!!!

40 minutes later

40 minutes later Elizabeth and all the other tribe members came up to where Angelina was Tickling and still tickling Britney, ENOUGH!! shouted Elizabeth, the challenge is over!! I know said Angelina I just wanted to have a little fun that's all, I'm sorry I really am and upon saying this she gave one last blow into Britney's bellybutton, Poor Britney was exhausted and Mandy and Kristen immeditately went to untie her. Ok everybody shouted Elizabeth, rest up for the immunity challenge tomorrow, you'll need all the strength you can have. Gootchie Goo walked back but Kristen and Mandy had to help Britney back to their site as every inch of her body was tickled for 40 minutes!!!
THE END

If any of you have any suggestions as to what I can write for the next story, please let me know and I will try and write it in.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back