• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story: The Shoe Store (M/F Feet, Nylons)

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Enjoy!!

The Shoe Store

It was a typical Friday. Linda got up and went through her usual routine: she got up, made a cup of tea, showered, and then sat at the makeup mirror in her bra, slip, and sheer nude nylons and put her face on. I sat up and watched her as usual as she sat half sideways with her stockinged legs crossed right over left. She completed the outfit with a red tank dress, a black sweater, and black open toe sling-back heels.

Putting the heels on was always a joy watch, as she had to be ultra careful not to put a run in her nylons with her long talon like nails. Frequently, this would require my help, and this morning was no exception. She was trying to slip the strap from the sling over her heel but her nails were getting in the way. I moved down to the foot of the bed and reached for her shoe, as she extended her leg in my direction. I reached down, and slipped a finger in between her foot and the strap and slip the strap over her heel. Of course, as I did this I made sure to slide a finger along the exposed part of her arch, and she giggled. "You ALWAYS have to tickle me don't you" she said. I just smiled. I loved tickling her feet.

She kissed me on the forehead, and stood up and went on her merry way. I reminded her that I would be going out after work, and I would be home by 9:00 or so. She rolled her eyes, smiled, and left. Typically on Friday, she would go shopping after work anyway, and besides our night for going out was usually Saturday. So off she went for the 30 + minute drive to work.

5:30 arrived quickly enough for Linda, and she closed down her PC and headed for the parking lot. Since I was working late, she had planned on running to the mall, and maybe the grocery store. There was a huge mall only a few blocks from where she worked, with several of her favorite stores. As she was walking to the car she felt something funny and looked down. The strap from her sling-back heel had ripped and was hanging on by a thread. While still able to walk, she was upset because these were by far her most comfortable shoes, finally broken in after months of wear. That and, well, she didn't feel like driving all the way home just to change shoes, to then drive all the way back to her favorite mall. She decided to check and see if there were any shoe repair stores around. She remembered a small shoe store in a strip mall not far away and decided to go there. She checked her watch quickly, it was 5:45 now.

As she pulled in to the small strip mall, she couldn't help but notice the lack of cars. She quickly looked at her watch again, There were only a handful of small stores: a bagel shop that was closed, a dry cleaners that closed at 5:00, a hair salon that also closed at 5:00, and the shoe store. She drove up to the door and checked, and saw the on the sign that the store hours were 10:00 - 6:00 Monday through Friday. She looked at her watch again, it was now 5:53, so she was in luck. She parked her car and hurried in. At first, the store looked deserted. It also seemed oddly dark. There were several rows of shoes racks, and a small counter just to the left of the door. Under the counter there was a big "Shoe's repaired while you wait" sign. She saw a bell on the counter and rang it. "I'll be right there" came faintly from the back room. A few seconds later, an older gentleman appeared.

He appeared to be around 60 years old, balding with gray hair. He was tall, certainly 6 feet, and heavyset. He wore glasses, and appeared to be missing his top teeth. He had a grandfather-ish look to him, certainly harmless enough. As he approached, he smiled at Linda, and quickly looked down to her feet. “Let me guess, strap broke” he said smiling. “Yes, as I was walking to my car” replied Linda, smiling back. “OK, well, let me have a look see, ok” he said smiling, and pointing to a chair next to the counter. As he spoke, Linda could not help but notice the old gentleman staring at her legs in her skirt. As she sat, she was sure to adjust her almost knee length dress so that the walking slit did not fall and uncover her thighs.

The old man rolled over a small stool and extended his hand, Linda lifted her leg and the old man took her leg by the ankle. As he lifted her leg, Linda’s dress moved and the slit fell to the left, exposing Linda’s thigh. The old man peeked up quickly, smiled, and looked back down at Linda’s foot. He slipped the shoe off Linda’s foot, and as he did his hand gently glanced the side of Linda’s foot. Linda jumped, and let out a tiny squeal. “My you’re a ticklish one,” said the old man, smiling the whole time. The old man put the shoe on the floor and slowly lowered Linda’s leg, leaving her exposed stockinged foot resting on his knee. Linda tried to non-chalantly fix her dress to cover her thigh, but the material would not stretch far enough. As she did this, she couldn’t help but notice that the old guy was a bit “excited”. She laughed to herself, and felt a bit awkward. The old man picked up and examined the shoe and then said, “Well, I can certainly fix this, but not today, It’s just about closing time”. Linda frowned, and the old man noticed. “Did you need this shoe right now?” he asked. Linda explained that she lived over 30 minutes away and was hoping to run to the mall. As she spoke, Linda noticed the old man staring at her legs, so she decided to try something. “If there was any way you could help me out I would really be grateful” she said, and as she did she crossed her legs seductively, shaking her bare stockinged foot gently. The old man never stopped looking, and then quickly looked up and made eye contact. “OK honey, maybe we can do something”. With that, the old man walked over to the door, locked it, and turned over the “CLOSED” sign.

The old man walked back over to Linda and sat down again on the stool. Holding the shoe in his hand, he explained to Linda that the strap probably broke because the shoe was too small. He demonstrated on the shoe by pointing out several spots that seemed stretched. He then told her he needed to measure he foot, because if he just repaired the strap it would probably rip again. Linda agreed, after all, the old seemed to really know his shoes. With that, the old guy stood up and walked to the back room. He returned a few moments later with a cloth tape measure, and a pad and pencil. He then extended his hand towards Linda foot, and she lifted her leg, placing her foot on the old mans knee. He took the tape measure and started by measuring the width of her foot at several points. As he moved the tape up and down Linda’s ultra sensitive foot, she couldn’t help but squirm, it was tickling like crazy! The old man giggled, and said “Sweetheart, you need to sit still so I can measure your foot correctly”. Linda, still giggling, said “OK I will try, but you have no idea how much this drives me crazy!” With that, the old man again tried to measure her foot, and every time his fingers touched the bottom of Linda’s foot she would let out the cutest most infectious giggle. “Teeheeheeeheee” Linda giggled. She had a feeling that the old man was tickling her on purpose, but she didn’t mind, he was so cute. She noticed that every time she giggled, the old man would giggle too, he seemed to be enjoying her torment!

“Oh my, I don’t know how much more of this I can take,” said Linda, as she pulled her foot off the old mans knee. “But if I don’t measure your feet correctly, I won’t be able to repair your shoe” said the old man. “OK, let’s try one more time” said Linda, and with that she placed her foot on the old mans knee. As he raised the tape to the ultra-sensitive sole of her foot, Linda let out a loud squeal, and this time kicked, hitting the old man in his stomach. He fell backward off the stool, laughing. “Oh my God, I am soooo sorry,” yelled Linda as she jumped to her feet. The old man just sat there laughing. He looked up at Linda, and still laughing said “I haven’t seen feet as ticklish as yours since my wife passed.” Linda was caught off guard by the old mans words, and then said, “Oh, I’m so sorry.” She genuinely felt bad. The old man then explained, “Yes, my wife passed last year. I used to tickle her feet for her all the time. She would just laugh, and laugh.” With that, the old man turned more serious, looking down at the floor as he spoke “I guess you remind me of her a little. Anyway, I haven’t tickled anyone since, you’re the first. I’m sorry if I have offended you.”

As the old man got to his feet, Linda thought to herself. Then the old man spoke again “Well, I guess you’ve had enough. I’m sorry, I hope I didn’t offend you.” With that the old man walked over to the door and unlocked it, and held it open for Linda. Then Linda decided what to say. “Um, but aren’t you going to fix my heel?” she asked, with a warm smile. The old man smiled back, and looking down at the floor said “but the tickling bothers you”. “No, It was fun actually” replied Linda, “C’mon, you have another foot to measure.” With that, the old man closed the door, and locked it. Smiling at Linda, he said, “Well, if I’m going to measure you, you can’t be kicking me”. His evil grin told Linda he had an idea. “No, I can’t be kicking you” she said back. With that, she sat down in the chair again. As she did, the old man rolled another chair over, a metal chair with a soft cushion seat and back. He pushed the back of the chair toward Linda. Pointing, he said, “Slide your feet in there” motioning to the space between the seat bottom and seat back. Linda slipped one foot through the small space, and then the other, so that her feet were resting on the soft seat cushion. The old man then slid the chair even closer to Linda, and as he did her feet slid across the seat of the chair, until her heels were just barely dangling over the front edge of the chair.

Linda watched intently as the old man disappeared into the back room. He returned with several boxes of shoes, and a large cushion. Looking down at her feet, the old man placed the cushion on Linda’s legs, and then gently sat on the cushion, his back to Linda, and her feet sticking out from under him. As he sat, he turned to Linda and said, “Tell me if I’m too heavy”. He sat, and Linda said nothing. “Now” he said “I can finish measuring your feet without you kicking me, OK?” Linda grabbed the armrests on her chair, and bit her lower lip. The old man starting measuring her exposed stockinged foot, and Linda squirmed. A couple of times, Linda squealed as his fingers brushed on the sole of her foot. After a minute or so the old man exclaimed “all done with that foot.” With that, the old man started to slowly slide the strap down over the heel of her other foot. “You mean, you have to measure BOTH of my feet?” said Linda. “Well, yes, everyone knows that you have one foot bigger than the other.” Linda didn’t know if she could stand more tickling, but the old man has all his weight on her legs, so she couldn’t move. She then felt the shoe being removed from her other foot, and the old mans fingers sliding up and down her now exposed sole. She let out a squeal at first, then soft giggles, and finally laughter. The tickling seemed non-stop. After a few minutes, she felt the tickling stop. The old man had finished measuring her feet, and was now writing on a pad.

“Oh my God, you almost made me pee,” said Linda, still giggling softly, as her feet twitched. The old man did not move, still sitting on her legs with all of his weight. He finished writing, and put the pad on the floor. “Did you know you have wide feet?” asked the old man. “No, no one has ever told me that,” said Linda. “I have always purchased medium widths.” Well, I think I may have shoes here that will fit you,” said the old man, still sitting on her legs, looking down at her feet. Then, he ran a single finger up the sole of her foot. Linda squealed again, “Hey!!!” The old man turned to her, and smiled. “You have the cutest laugh I have ever heard. Your husband is a lucky lucky man.” As he said this, he rose from the chair. As he lifted the cushion off her legs, Linda moved her feet, and placed them back on the floor. The old man slid his stool over, and reached for her foot. After looking at the size on several boxes, he opened one of the several boxes next to him, and took her left foot in his hand. He then slid a pair of gorgeous black patent leather pumps on her feet. The pumps felt wonderful. He slid his stool back and asked Linda to get up. She did, and walked around for a few steps. The pumps felt wonderful, like they had been broken in. “See what happens when you wear the right size shoe” smiled the old man. “Take those, I’ll have your shoes repaired by Monday. With that, the old man walked over to the door and unlocked it. “But what do I owe you for the shoes” Linda asked. “Oh, don’t worry about it, they belong on you! We’ll even up on Monday. Besides, on Monday when you come back I may have to re-measure, is that ok?” Linda knew what the evil grin on the old mans face meant, and she walked toward the door. When she reached the old man, she thanked him, and kissed him on the cheek. She walked toward her car, looking back one last time at her new friend. She looked at her watch, it was 6:45. She still had time to hit the mall before her husband got home. She knew there were a few shoe stores in the mall. She giggled to herself……..

shoe store

don't know how you do it, but another great one hooch, keep em coming, fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was a cool story- it seemed more tranquil than other stories but still kept me entertained

nice work ;)

Great story!

Excellent stuff, hooch! I enjoyed it immensely, like all your stuff.

great story! i loved it, i've never read a story all the way throught and actually enjoyed the entire thing, i ahve a low attention span lol. but this was great

More to come

Thanks to everyone for their comments, as always I welcome your feedback, and suggestions. I will have several more stories coming in the near future so keep an eye out. Scenarios include:

- The ticklish wife helps a neighbor with her bed bound son, a handsome young former Marine that is paralyzed from the waist down, and has a thing for sexy stockinged feet and tickling. Will the handsome young Marine have his way with her peds?

- The ticklish wife needs to visit the dentist, only to find out that your past can come back to haunt you.

- The ticklish wife and her husband are invited to his Boss's home for dinner, and more. What will she do to make sure her husband keeps his job?

- And finally, The ticklish wife and her husband are on their way to a wedding reception down South, and as always she has her sexy stockinged feet on the dashboard, which draws alot of attention from passing truckers, including 2 with a fondness for tickling. Will she learn the meaning of "Southern Hospitality"?

Any request for which one first??

DAHOOCHMAN

strory line

i think southern hospitality, then the rest in any order hooch, they'll all be great no doubt. thanks

That is once again another GREAT Story. You have set yourself a very high standard. I hope to read more like them soon. :cool2:

I am bumping this story for the newbies... :bump:

It's just too good to miss! :happyfloa

Barlow

If You Keep Writing, I Will Keep Reading.

Nice Story and it was not overdone. :D

Nice one, more stocking foot tickling please . . . perhaps a gang tickling by her female co-workers - after hearing of her shoe store escapedes they decide to hold her down and tickle her some more! Just a thought! :)

dahoochman is really a great story writer. I hope he makes a return soon.

Dahooch... how can you be rated a novice????
You're one of my ten all-time favorite authors.

For those of you who haven't read much of his work, I recommend all of these tales:

1. Tickled By a Stranger – 1 (Parts 1 & 2 – I'm missing part 3)
  2. Shoe Store
  3. Hitch-hiker
  4. Movies (Theatre) w/the Wife
  5. Chat Room Guy
  6. Anniversary Gift (Parts 1 &2)
  7. Ticklish Wife Tales 1 – Part 1 - Men in Uniform
  8. icklish Wife Tales 1 - Part 2 - Police Tactics
  9. Wife Tickled by Her Boss
  10. Southern Hospitality (Parts 1 & 2)
  11. Thursday Night to Remember (Parts 1, 2 & 3)
  12. Dinner with the VP
  13. The ex wife - first time True
  14. My Anniversary Gift

There may be more than just these. I happen to have these tales in my collection, and I enjoy re-reading them upon occasion.

Great stuff! :rockon:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back